Has Richard Barnett been arrested yet?

Seriously -
As per Trump's executive order he should be getting a 10 year sentence
They would have to have evidence of him harming government property...not just trespassing....
nope

I'm sure they know where he is and his 15 minutes of fame will cost him some jail time and some cash. You can protest all you want, beyond that charges need to be filed and people need to be prosecuted.

Maybe they are waiting until after 1/20/2022 to arrest him. To make sure he isn't pardoned.
Good point. They're not in any hurry. Better for them to be lulled into complacency, then picked off one by one. Since D.C. is all federal ground, trump could pardon every one of them.

Here’s another of my favorite Deplorables who deserved lead between the eyes.

1610061623707.jpeg

Maybe they are waiting until after 1/20/2022 to arrest him. To make sure he isn't pardoned.
Trump can blanket pardon anyone arrested for the incident...and Biden can't change that....

Can he pardon someone who has not been arrested and charged?
Yes. But he has to name the person and the crime

LoL - can’t WAIT to see the listed crimes of Rudy, Jared & Fredo Jr! :laugh:

Here’s another of my favorite Deplorables who deserved lead between the eyes.

View attachment 438948

More of the left inciting violence. I want to see people prosecuted, and being sentenced whatever that sentence may be, no matter the crime. It seems mr love is a sick son of a bitch, just like those he hates.

Seriously -
He will be. He will also be receiving a long prison sentence, along with every single one of them they can identify.

We have MANY faces and most are known to law enforcement. Reel ‘em in .. LOCK THEM UP!!
Now we love law enforcement. Because you are coming back for your New Kremlin edicts, they are a fiefdom. I try to tell you that. After the last year or so, they should be beholden to the massive support that they received from Repub and Blue Dog voters. They shot that wad last night and a few other things.....Remember...Pay, Benefits and Pensions....But they look good when they give out toys during the holidays and see them playing with a child all on video. Cut the criminal code if you want to see a difference. But they won't. Because lots of money comes to them through the code with fees and fines and so much more. Law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdom. One of many.

Forum List

Back