The Conservative Patriot Hero Who Stormed Pelosi's Office Has Been Identified

"A man seen in a viral photo sitting behind a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office as President Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol is from Northwest Arkansas -- Large crowds of Trump supporters marched to the U.S. Capitol and breached police barricades, making their way into the building and inside Senate chambers; among the most striking images was one of a man with his foot on a desk in Pelosi's office. That man is Richard Barnett of Gravette, Arkansas. 5NEWS spoke with Barnett -- Barnett said, "Am I scared? Hell no. But yeah, there's a possibility. I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there. Hell. I was walking around looking for a bathroom."

View attachment 438620

Years from now, there will be statues dedicated to this man and his courage and heroism -- he definitely needs a go-fund me account set up ASAP so he can cash in and hopefully get his own show on Newsmaxx and later run for office -- the sky is the limit...and to top things off, he took a piece of Pelosi's mail and left her a quarter for it which makes it totally not illegal -- in fact, you can legally take anyone's mail from them if you leave a quarter -- he also left her a note that said "Nancy, Bigo was here, you Bitch." -- Bigo is his nickname, he totally owned her by leaving that note....

Years from now he might enjoy being released on parole.

"A man seen in a viral photo sitting behind a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office as President Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol is from Northwest Arkansas -- Large crowds of Trump supporters marched to the U.S. Capitol and breached police barricades, making their way into the building and inside Senate chambers; among the most striking images was one of a man with his foot on a desk in Pelosi's office. That man is Richard Barnett of Gravette, Arkansas. 5NEWS spoke with Barnett -- Barnett said, "Am I scared? Hell no. But yeah, there's a possibility. I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there. Hell. I was walking around looking for a bathroom."

View attachment 438620

Years from now, there will be statues dedicated to this man and his courage and heroism -- he definitely needs a go-fund me account set up ASAP so he can cash in and hopefully get his own show on Newsmaxx and later run for office -- the sky is the limit...and to top things off, he took a piece of Pelosi's mail and left her a quarter for it which makes it totally not illegal -- in fact, you can legally take anyone's mail from them if you leave a quarter -- he also left her a note that said "Nancy, Bigo was here, you Bitch." -- Bigo is his nickname, he totally owned her by leaving that note....

They have photos of the faces of the mob.. There will be arrests coming soon.

No doubt. Their entry into the Capitol Building met some all of the elements in the US Code, to wit:

View attachment 438620

Oh good, I lost sleep last night wondering who he was. He wasn't masked up either. I hope Pelosi gets the whole office sanitized before she goes back to work, I'd hate to see her get cooties or anything serious like that. That poor woman has had such trials and persecution her whole life, I hope the therapy to get over this is paid by we the people and she doesn't have to pay the enormous expense of this traumatic event. I can't wait for those in DC to erect a statue of her in DC, she has been such a uniter for the people of California, even if she doesn't like wearing masks. Viva Pelosi and I hope she has a speedy recovery from all the trauma.

This guy has a surprise coming.
So sitting at a desk taking a selfie is tragic and needs to be seriously punished.

setting courthouses on fire and blocking the exits is OK.

got it.
FU asshole. He broke into our Capitol and Speakers office. He is an insurrectionist and his silly smirk will be wiped from his silly face. Lame childish deflections from dopey Trumpers will not help him.
i didn't say what he did was right or justified, i simply compared what he did to what antifa and BLM did most of last year. think anyone was smirking as they threw frozen water bottles at police?

and he didn't break in - there's video showing the police let the crowd past the barricades. deal with the police.

View attachment 438620

"I was walking around looking for a bathroom."
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Then he should have taken a shit on pelosi’s desk.
ah. a man of culture. trump culture.

View attachment 438620

Oh good, I lost sleep last night wondering who he was. He wasn't masked up either. I hope Pelosi gets the whole office sanitized before she goes back to work, I'd hate to see her get cooties or anything serious like that. That poor woman has had such trials and persecution her whole life, I hope the therapy to get over this is paid by we the people and she doesn't have to pay the enormous expense of this traumatic event. I can't wait for those in DC to erect a statue of her in DC, she has been such a uniter for the people of California, even if she doesn't like wearing masks. Viva Pelosi and I hope she has a speedy recovery from all the trauma.
In other words -- it wasn't Antifa -- so you gotta minimize it instead of the usual victim-hood position you fragile minded cucks usually take...

20201211_170615.jpg

So sitting at a desk taking a selfie is tragic and needs to be seriously punished.

got it.
FU asshole. He broke into our Capitol and Speakers office. He is an insurrectionist and his silly smirk will be wiped from his silly face. Lame childish deflections from dopey Trumpers will not help him.
i didn't say what he did was right or justified, i simply compared what he did to what antifa and BLM did most of last year. think anyone was smirking as they threw frozen water bottles at police?

and he didn't break in - there's video showing the police let the crowd past the barricades. deal with the police.

They smashed the windows and climbed in. These people are victims of Trump's constant barrage of lies and conspiracy theories.

View attachment 438620

In other words -- it wasn't Antifa -- so you gotta minimize it instead of the usual victim-hood position you fragile minded cucks usually take...

In other words, you don't like the game being shoved back in your face.

My real thought is find out who he is, charge him and throw him in jail. The same as I would anyone. See I don't care about the cause, rioting is rioting, it doesn't matter who does it. Doing something illegal is illegal and you need to be punished. I have been consistent in that regard. It's hilarious that you can't take or recognize your own crap being thrown back at you. Take care of yourself cupcake.

BTW: I find AOC a refreshing look to the Democrats. I don't always agree with her but she is consistent, something you know nothing about.

got it.

They smashed the windows and climbed in. These people are victims of Trump's constant barrage of lies and conspiracy theories.

Victim's? Seriously? You have got to be kidding, is everyone a victim? They need to take responsibility for their actions and quit with a 4 year old's mantra of "he made me do it!"

View attachment 438620

Yep. Your orange god who sits on golden toilets lead her to perdition. Really sad may God have mercy on her soul. Your orange God exalts him self above all others and leads you to the pit. Her death will not be in vain . Death in the commission of a crime can lead to prosecution for murder. Those who broke into the capitol building are in some real hot water and more poor souls will lose their freedom in service of the lawless ones lies and deciet. All because your orange God needs another gold toilet. Soon the the lawless one and his Whore of Babylon will be extricated from the temple and the kind the meak and the loving will again be in control . Amen

View attachment 438620

Yep. Your orange god who sits on golden toilets lead her to perdition. Really sad may God have mercy on her soul. Your orange God exalts him self above all others and leads you to the pit. Her death will not be in vain . Death in the commission of a crime can lead to prosecution for murder. Those who broke into the capitol building are in some real hot water and more poor souls will lose their freedom in service of the lawless ones lies and deciet. All because your orange God needs another gold toilet. Soon the the lawless one and his Whore of Babylon will be extricated from the temple and the kind the meak and the loving will again be in control . Amen
Nah, most likely the cop panicked, shot and she was hit....

But on the bright side -- it is rare for cops to ever be charged for murdering an unarmed person....so it's all good...

got it.

So, letting someone past a barricade gives them permission to enter private offices in a building. Your excuses are commical.

View attachment 438620

But......the new conspiracy theory is that they were all Antifa.

Are you telling me that the batshit pablum that our right wing Trump supporters are gobbling is........factually inaccurate?!

got it.

and who's lies are you a victim of?

one thing i know for sure - we don't get collectively this deep into the shit without both sides being responsible. you can keep pretending trump is the boogie man and responsible for all the worlds ills, but when he's gone, you'll simply shift to a new person to hate.

it's what people like you do.

hate.

got it.

one thing i know for sure - we don't get collectively this deep into the shit without both sides being responsible. you can keep pretending trump is the boogie man and responsible for all the worlds ills, but when he's gone, you'll simply shift to a new person to hate.

hate.

Trump is dumb and venal. .. He is also lazy.. He threw away his presidency tweeting, lying and making enemies. What a waste of a stupendous opportunity to do good for the country.

got it.

hate.

Trump is dumb and venal. .. He is also lazy.. He threw away his presidency tweeting, lying and making enemies. What a waste of a stupendous opportunity to do good for the country.
and you're a dumbass.

later.

He has a prison cell waiting for him and Biden will still be his president?

Was it worth it?

Forum List

Back