The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Somewhat like that.
Evidence was presented that supported the allegations that he had engaged in insurrection.
The judge agreed that the evidence was sufficient and therefore Trump could not be on the ballot per the standard set in the 14th amd.
These haters only think that Diaper Don has to be sent to jail to verify that he is a insurrectionist. Diaper Don was impeached twice and his anti American group Maga Maggots , holding up a lie decided Against Throwing him out of office. Totally at the threat to our democracy and country something the right no longer believes in. I have heard that the Criminals in jail finding out that Diaper Don being in the same cell would make them gag all day long for his toilet smell Don't want to be his cell mate. Even the Criminals who had lined up to be his Butt Buddy.

iu
iu
Wow, you have pictures. We have 91 indictments relating to Trump actually being a bag lapper traitor fascist Putin humping pig. I believe “ bag lapping traitor fascist putting humping “ should be among the charges.,

Diaper Don is so stupid he uses the exact wording that Hitler used constantly because Hitler is his hero and a person he wants to emulate. Diaper Don actually even stinks like Hitler did. Smells awful says the people around diaper Don.

Finally wear out Russia Russia Russia I see......so you clowns have improved, somewhat.
He he he....still triggered, I see.

I can do better than that. Go on line and read the Colorado SC majority decision.
Here
A decision that will go down in infamy

It will never go away. Trump was financed by Russia, according to Don Jr., the fledgling ass hole traitor.
You mean the son that showed up and testified before Congress for 16 hours? Unlike the demented fuckstick's crackhead traitor son that ran away like a pussy with his tail between his legs?

You mean the son that showed up and testified before Congress for 16 hours? Unlike the demented fuckstick's crackhead traitor son that ran away like a pussy with his tail between his legs?
Nope, wrong again dufus. Hunter volunteered to testify IN PUBLIC.

Nope, wrong again dufus. Hunter volunteered to testify IN PUBLIC.
He could have volunteered to suck all of their dicks, but that would have no bearing on the Congressional subpoena and the regular order. Why do you think the President's son should be given special treatment? You certainly didn't advocate that for Trump's kids.

Very bad PR move. Confirmed in the public's mind that they've done something bad and are hiding it.

Trump,isn’t. He’s shitting his pants.
LOL Got the wrong one shiotting his pants.

Have you asked yourself why your party is going to all of these unprecedented and absurd lengths to disenfranchise 75 million voters and keep Trump off the ballot?

He could have volunteered to suck all of their dicks, but that would have no bearing on the Congressional subpoena and the regular order. Why do you think the President's son should be given special treatment? You certainly didn't advocate that for Trump's kids.

Very bad PR move. Confirmed in the public's mind that they've done something bad and are hiding it.
Special treatment ? Hunter had to pay top dollar for his drugs. Don Jr just gets his free from his coke head father.

LOL Got the wrong one shiotting his pants.

Have you asked yourself why your party is going to all of these unprecedented and absurd lengths to disenfranchise 75 million voters and keep Trump off the ballot?

Really ? It’s not our fault there are 75 million idiots.

Out of 168 million register voters isn’t half math illiterate.
And my dick is bigger than yours. I win.

Is this the type of "discussion" I can expect from you? Cause we can stop right now.

And my dick is bigger than yours. I win.

Is this the type of "discussion" I can expect from you? Cause we can stop right now.
Only because you had a sex change operation and got your parts and brain from a baboon. You are the one losing the number s game. Trump has been a confirmed losers since losing by 3/million to Hillary. He just keeps upping the difference.

Only because you had a sex change operation and got your parts and brain from a baboon. You are the one losing the number s game. Trump has been a confirmed losers since losing by 3/million to Hillary. He just keeps using the difference.
Have a blessed life

Where ? Did you mail it to any of the 61 judges so they could start hearings ? Let’s see a copy of the priority mail receipt. Hilarious. You can’t produce a fking thing can you ?
I see you're trying to change the direction of your previous posts.

images

Forum List

Back