The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

LOL

You fucking moron, here's the screenshot I posted of YOU calling YOU a "moron asshole"...

screenshot_20231226_170100_samsung-internet-jpg.879095
The Colorado supreme based it judgment on that he engaged in insurrection. it is not a conviction of insurrection. This is what the 14th amendment says engage which is not the same as a conviction. It does not mention anything about a conviction.

That is correct

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

This is disqualification from the office

That is all they can do based on what was presented to them.

Criminal conduct may be addressed at lower courts under different criminal laws that may apply if they were interested in putting Trump in jail but it is not the focus of the Section or of the ruling by the Colorado Supreme Court.

I

Why don’t you read it instead of making up shit. The court examines the evidence then made a political decision. You’re whining about due process doesn't cut it. He has due process.
I did, you should

Hey moron, who put those programs in place? Trump did. How stupid are you? One need only read one of your blabbering nonsensical posts to see that.
The fucking piece of shit Diaper Don put nothing in place but Biden dam well did Bidens Build back better plan , The first part was passed as the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 then Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, then The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 You are such a piece of shit dumb fuck

Wrong retard. Crackhead Hunter doesn’t get to set any conditions. Period. He just wants to turn the whole thing into a circus. He is a coward and a traitor.
Have you heard the story of Diaper Don , the people around him say that he is wearing diapers and that he is like sitting next to a open sewer. Doesn't bother MAGA I heard because they are all shit eaters.

Diaper Don has a history of stinking all the way back to his college days were he got the nick name Diaper Don and now multiple people who have spent time around him have talked about this stinking ass. BY the way if anyone wants to copy and paste this comment and pass it around the internet, go right ahead , people should be warned about diaper Don , don't you think.

Only issue with you is some clown demanded evidence of democrat interference in previous elections.....

So I provided it.......Now he, and you can't handle it........ :biggrin:
There is absolutely no interference that was enough to do anything , and the few micro cases where just about all the rights haters that DID IT. SO i SAY LETS JUST DUMP YOUR PARTY , THEY CHEATED.

Diaper Don has a history of stinking all the way back to his college days were he got the nick name Diaper Don and now multiple people who have spent time around him have talked about this stinking ass. BY the way if anyone wants to copy and paste this comment and pass it around the internet, go right ahead , people should be warned about diaper Don , don't you think.
I doubt if a single word of you post is true.

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?
I think the Democrats are so utterly frightened of Trump, they're just trying everything on the planet to quell Trump.

OK ? Then you agree…the State Supreme Court was not addressing an indictment. They were addressing the constitution. Trump is being indicted already for the criminal charges related to the insurrection.

No, and then what means what else are the punishment for insurrection. There’s more to it than just disqual from office.

I haven’t agreed to anything..btw. I’m just asking questions.

Trump is being indicted already for the criminal charges related to the insurrection.

This statement is false, as nobody has yet been charged with insurrection. You know that’s actually a criminal charge with which someone can be charged with right? You don’t just get to say “he is guilty of insurrection”, there’s actually a criminal statute for that, I’ve pointed it out many times.

There’s a reason why nobody in J6 has been charged with it. It’s possible they looked at it and figured they wouldn’t be able to make it stick, so they are “calling it an insurrection” to get people to think that it was, but they are charging Trump and the others with “related” crimes.

Once again, insurrection is a criminal code, there are penalties for it, you’ve listed one, there are possibly 2 more, what are they?

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have paraphrase the 14th Amendment to alter its meaning.

??

Oookay…

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

There’s a direct quote, which is kinda what I just said. I didn’t alter the meaning at all.

Forum List

Back