The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

You sound like you have some smarts BUT you are not smart enough to see how the system really works. CRIME RUNS THE WORLD AND OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM !!. Of course every judge will dismiss everything Trump will present because EVERY ONE OF THOSE JUDGES ARE IN THE DEEP STATE POCKET, ditto for most of Congress, President, DOJ, FBI, CIA and every 3 letter administration we have. I(f you cannot fathom this, you are educated beyond your intellect and only clever, not smart.

How many "SMART" people ( docs, lawyers, engineers) do stupid shyt like gamble, drugs, smoke ???? They may be CLEVER enough to earn a degree BUT THEY ARE NOT TRULY SMART, FOR IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULD FIND A CURE TO THEIR PROBLEMS.

THE DEEP STATE CANNOT AFFORD TO ALLOW TRUMP TO GET NEAR THE PRIMARY BECAUSE THEY ARE ON A TIGHT TIMELINE TO UN AGENDA 2030 TARGETS.
I'm smart enough to know what special pleading is. Maybe you should look it up?

What your OPINION is about those judges. Judges that include people that Trump appointed by the way does not help your argument. It's a justification for the facts not matching your beliefs, nothing more.

I'll give another fact. People pleading these cases, admitted in court they didn't have proof of voter fraud. Kraken lady herself tried to get out of sanctions by flat out stating her assertions were so ridiculous that "no reasonable person" could take them seriously.

You sound like you have some smarts BUT you are not smart enough to see how the system really works. CRIME RUNS THE WORLD AND OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM !!. Of course every judge will dismiss everything Trump will present because EVERY ONE OF THOSE JUDGES ARE IN THE DEEP STATE POCKET, ditto for most of Congress, President, DOJ, FBI, CIA and every 3 letter administration we have. I(f you cannot fathom this, you are educated beyond your intellect and only clever, not smart.

How many "SMART" people ( docs, lawyers, engineers) do stupid shyt like gamble, drugs, smoke ???? They may be CLEVER enough to earn a degree BUT THEY ARE NOT TRULY SMART, FOR IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULD FIND A CURE TO THEIR PROBLEMS.

THE DEEP STATE CANNOT AFFORD TO ALLOW TRUMP TO GET NEAR THE PRIMARY BECAUSE THEY ARE ON A TIGHT TIMELINE TO UN AGENDA 2030 TARGETS.
It’s the rich who control congress

What a load of horseshit.

Insurrection is a criminal offense, dummy.

Judges do not get to make that determination.

As usual, leftards are lying scum bent on destroying our country.
Haha
Judges job is to make the determination if there is enough evidence to prosecute in either criminal or civil offenses

Your side has already resorted to anything short of taking up arms to remove trump from power

Now I wonder if America will ever have an honest election again

The left has learned how to assure itself of victory and there is no turning back now
First off Merry Christmas, I hope you and your family are having a wonderful time.

Now back to the conversation.

The reason you doubt the election is not because of Democrats. It's because of Trump. Who claimed a stolen election before a single vote was cast. And who's still repeating it.

If I would ask what specifically Democrats did. I doubt you could answer.

Here's the thing.
-The DOJ who investigated voter fraud was led by Republicans including an AG that stepped so far out of bonds in favor of Trump prosecutors quit in protest more than once.
-The states in question were led by both parties.
-The election boards are bipartisan by law.
- The judges adjudicating were appointed by both Democrats and Republicans.
-The lawyers FOR Trump in most cases didn't assert fraud. Some even said they had no evidence of fraud. Those that did were disbarred and admitted they were lying in order to get out of defamation suits.
-The news organizations who claimed fraud either retracted those statements or/and faced multi million dollar lawsuits they had to settle.
-The poll watchers were members of both parties.
-Every single audit, including the famous cyber ninjas failed to establish fraud. No matter how many times they tried.
-The elections themselves had lots of split ticket voting. Hardly something you would expect in a fraudulent election.

Yet despite all that you question the elections? Not just that you're using it as a justification for simply ignoring all principles of Democracy all but saying (although you do kind off) you're okay living under a Trump autocracy.

Mac I don't doubt you're a good guy. I really don't. But maybe instead of blaming everybody else for what you believe, maybe you should blame Trump?

I understand that after everything you've put into defending him now saying enough is hard. Hell maybe it's even impossible. But in my book it would be a supreme act of courage.

Last edited:
No, and then what means what else are the punishment for insurrection. There’s more to it than just disqual from office.

I haven’t agreed to anything..btw. I’m just asking questions.

This statement is false, as nobody has yet been charged with insurrection. You know that’s actually a criminal charge with which someone can be charged with right? You don’t just get to say “he is guilty of insurrection”, there’s actually a criminal statute for that, I’ve pointed it out many times.

There’s a reason why nobody in J6 has been charged with it. It’s possible they looked at it and figured they wouldn’t be able to make it stick, so they are “calling it an insurrection” to get people to think that it was, but they are charging Trump and the others with “related” crimes.

Once again, insurrection is a criminal code, there are penalties for it, you’ve listed one, there are possibly 2 more, what are they?

Doesn't matter since Trump isn't being charged with it.

??

Oookay…

There’s a direct quote, which is kinda what I just said. I didn’t alter the meaning at all.

No, it's not what you said. And yes, you did alter the meaning. You said, "CONGRESS shall enforce." That would Congress has to enforce it. What it really says is what you posted now. That Congress shall have the power to enforce it. Which means they don't have to. It also means they don't have the sole power to enforce it.

The reason you doubt the election is not because of Democrats. It's because of Trump.
Wrong

I have been battling cheating democrats for years

Their game used to be using fake voters to go to the polls and pretend to be someone else

In those days the pretension was that evil white conservatives like me jus didnt want black folk to vote when all I really wanted was to limit them to one vote per election by requiring picture ID’s

When libs freaked over the chinese virus and demanded mail in voting I could see the scam clearly

I didnt need trump to tell me what that was leading to

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?
What a load.

Wrong

I have been battling cheating democrats for years

Their game used to be using fake voters to go to the polls and pretend to be someone else

In those days the pretension was that evil white conservatives like me jus didnt want black folk to vote when all I really wanted was to limit them to one vote per election by requiring picture ID’s

When libs freaked over the chinese virus and demanded mail in voting I could see the scam clearly

I didnt need trump to tell me what that was leading to
Interesting. You know that seems like a very detestable, but also very detectable crime, not to mention dumb as can be. Most people would think twice about risking jail time to cast a single vote in a presidential election. The only thing that needs to happen is one of these "fake" voters to cast their vote and then the actual voter showing up. So, you have of course evidence of this happening over and over and only by Democrats? I'll help. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
This is the Heritage Voter fraud database, not exactly a Democratic organization. Find me the, what have to be thousands upon thousands of examples of this kind of fraud, since it would take thousands upon thousands of votes to swing a presidential election.
First, not only Democrats wanted more mail-in voting. And mail-in voting doesn't seem to automatically mean a Democrats wins either. In fact, several Republican led state legislatures expanded mail-in voting during the pandemic.

In the end you are simply making some more assertions of previous mythical voter fraud, to justify believing in some more, more recent mythical voter fraud. So, you can excuse yourself for not caring about a free and fair election today.

As I said it's all special pleading.

Interesting. You know that seems like a very detestable, but also very detectable crime, not to mention dumb as can be. Most people would think twice about risking jail time to cast a single vote in a presidential election. The only thing that needs to happen is one of these "fake" voters to cast their vote and then the actual voter showing up. So, you have of course evidence of this happening over and over and only by Democrats? I'll help. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
This is the Heritage Voter fraud database, not exactly a Democratic organization. Find me the, what have to be thousands upon thousands of examples of this kind of fraud, since it would take thousands upon thousands of votes to swing a presidential election.

First, not only Democrats wanted more mail-in voting. And mail-in voting doesn't seem to automatically mean a Democrats wins either. In fact, several Republican led state legislatures expanded mail-in voting during the pandemic.

In the end you are simply making some more assertions of previous mythical voter fraud, to justify believing in some more, more recent mythical voter fraud. So, you can excuse yourself for not caring about a free and fair election today.

As I said it's all special pleading.
Its not very difficult for dems to cheat in districts controlled by democrat election judges

They have the voter rolls and they are in touch with voters at ground level

The lib excuse that black people dont have and cant get picture id’s is just a cover for illegal voting

Last edited:
Its not very difficult for dems to cheat in districts controlled by democrat election judges

They have the voter rolls and they are in touch with voters at ground level

The lib excuse that black people dont have and cant get picture id’s is just a cover for illegal voting
This is getting tedious. So now it's, "they can cheat when the judges are Democrats." So, what about other voting districts? What about the appeals process? What about the Republicans on the election boards? What about Republican poll watchers? What's preventing Republicans from doing the same? Let me guess they're all in on it?

I gave you the opportunity to test your hypothesis. By sourcing one of the most militant Republican organizations out there. What do you choose to do instead? Well, more special pleading.

Mac, you don't believe in voter fraud because of Trump, and you sure as hell don't because of anything the Democrats did. You believe in it because you are prepared to go to any length to do so, ignore all evidence to the contrary, refuse to test the veracity of your claims, invent any conspiracy to hold on to the notion.

I cannot stop you from doing so. I cannot reason with you. What I can do is regretfully recognize the futility and withdraw from this rabbit hole. If someone makes the conscious choice to reject reason. No amount of arguing will suffice.

Last edited:
In any election there can be cheating but in order to name a winner, the cheating must be verified or proven as either true or false and then a winner will be named.

The rank and file will believe what they want to believe but it doesn't matter because they cannot verify anything. They can only believe what they want to believe.

Winner will be named and it is time to move on.

Trump and his minions tried to cheat and Trump has to face the consequences.

Trump can never be president again. He admitted that he lost

This is getting tedious. So now it's, "they can cheat when the judges are Democrats." So, what about other voting districts? What about the appeals process? What about the Republicans on the election boards? What about Republican poll watchers? What's preventing Republicans from doing the same? Let me guess they're all in on it?

I gave you the opportunity to test your hypothesis. By sourcing one of the most militant Republican organizations out there. What do you choose to do instead? Well, more special pleading.

Mac, you don't believe in voter fraud because of Trump, and you sure as hell don't because of anything the Democrats did. You believe in it because you are prepared to go to any length to do so, ignore all evidence to the contrary, refuse to test the veracity of your claims, invent any conspiracy to hold on to the notion.

I cannot stop you from doing so. I cannot reason with you. What I can do is regretfully recognize the futility and withdraw from this rabbit hole.
I am giving you my personal knowledge

No one gives me a bounty for every liberal I inform and convert so I wont even try to convince you

If you choose not to believe me thats too bad

But the evidence was democrats fighting tooth and nail against picture ID’s back in the day when they really needed that form of cheating to win elections

I am giving you my personal knowledge

No one gives me a bounty for every liberal I inform and convert so I wont even try to convince you

If you choose not to believe me thats too bad

But the evidence was democrats fighting tooth and nail against picture ID’s back in the day when they really needed that form of cheating to win elections
Evidence doesn't mean what you think it does. You gave me a personal anecdote without actually providing the anecdote. It's not anecdotal evidence but a claim to have anecdotal evidence. And to support that anecdotal evidence you give what is called an appeal to incredulity, because you don't believe the reason Democrats give for not supporting voter ID.

You simply go from fallacy to fallacy, in order to reject reason. That's why it's both tedious and futile.

Evidence doesn't mean what you think it does. You gave me a personal anecdote without actually providing the anecdote. It's not anecdotal evidence but a claim to have anecdotal evidence. And to support that anecdotal evidence you give what is called an appeal to incredulity, because you don't believe the reason Democrats give for not supporting voter ID.

You simply go from fallacy to fallacy, in order to reject reason. That's why it's both tedious and futile.
Again, I cant compete with a closed mind and wont even try

The democrat counter argument against proper voter id was complete baloney

Black people are not helpless and incompetent as the left makes them out to be

My explanation for dem opposition to picture id’s makes more sense

And we dont need a cut and paste from a partisan website to inform us

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?
When does Clinton, Obama, and Biden become disqualified for their treason;
aiding and abetting the enemies of the USA;
violating the Bill of Rights;
seeking to illegally and Unconstitutionally reform the USA?

Their was NO Insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021.
NO elected officials were ousted or executed to be replaced by anyone else.
NO military forces occupying or supporting the replacement of persons or institutions of the Federal Government.
NO "Fundamental Change and Hype" illegally forced upon the public.
Trump was not present, nor personally leading the events of that day.
Evidence shows that hundreds of agents of the USA Federal DOJ~Etc. were involved and may have played key roles in orchestrating the assault and occupation activities = false flag and internal coup attempt.

Why don’t you read it instead of making up shit. The court examines the evidence then made a political decision. You’re whining about due process doesn't cut it. He has due process.
Hey yo, did you see that Michigan State Supreme Court told you all to pound sand. That's my proof.

Forum List

Back