The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

These idiots are all so delusional. It's going to be fun watching their reaction when the whole thing blows up in their faces
State Supreme Court in Michigan told them to pound sand 7-0.

Proves Colorado's is acting political and not by constitution and why SCOTUS is going to send it back.

100 million people every court in this nation, the constitution and plain law says you are full of shit.

You and your stooge cronies are trying to prevent people from voting for a candidate of their own choosing.

IIRC, the democrats are always crying about republicans disenfranchising voters.......my my, looks like we've come full circle now.

SCOTUS is going to tell you and your stooge cronies that 'YALL fulla crap.

You and your stooge cronies are trying to prevent people from voting for a candidate of their own choosing.

IIRC, the democrats are always crying about republicans disenfranchising voters.......my my, looks like we've come full circle now.

Jack smith doesn’t want trump to be able to have free speech!!

State Supreme Court in Michigan just told them that 7-0

Like Trump did when he tried to coerced state officials to disregard their final vote and install a bogus bunch of electors. How many crimes is this ? Oh 91.
Then, there was Rudy running around accusing vote counters of fraud and Fix News dissing voting machines…the list goes on. All found guilty, all parting with their wealth. Hilarious.

How many democrats have been charged with voter fraud !

Like Trump did when he tried to coerced state officials to disregard their final vote and install a bogus bunch of electors.
More to it than that.
Means nothing till the US SC rules…nothing. You really are naive.
Why are you and your cronies crying about it then?
News dissing voting machines…the list goes on.
Those aren't the voting machines no one wants to testify in court about, are they?

More to it than that.
Exactly, it’s worse. We’re just scratch the surface. There were gop congress people texting insurrectionists on where to find their prey.
Why are you and your cronies crying about it then?
You're the ones whining. You have brought NO ONE up on charges from the dem side while in power. Are you guys that incompetent. Obviously. Hundreds have paid the price on the right.
Those aren't the voting machines no one wants to testify in court about, are they?
Why don’t you just look it up instead of making it up.

Exactly, it’s worse. We’re just scratch the surface. There were gop congress people texting insurrectionists on where to find their prey.

You're the ones whining. You have brought NO ONE up on charges from the dem side while in power. Are you guys that incompetent. Obviously. Hundreds have paid the price on the right.

Why don’t you just look it up instead of making it up.
Flailing the dark again, I see.

That’s it ? While Trump is on trial with 91 indictments, that’s your defense. So you and the entire band of Humpers are incompetent.
Is that what the voices in your head are telling you?
The left’s unhinged lawfare campaign against Donald Trump is falling apart.

The extreme measures being taken to stop Trump reflect desperation, not strength. And it appears increasingly likely they will end with Trump returning to power.

Consider the audacious decision of the Colorado Supreme Court to kick Trump off the ballot.

Three of the court’s Democrat-appointed judges defended Trump against this incredible overreach: “I have been involved in the justice system for thirty-three years now,” Justice Carlos Samour said, “and what took place here doesn’t resemble anything I’ve seen in a courtroom.”
Even the Confederates received a general amnesty after the Civil War. But for the left, Trump’s iniquity is so great and so blindingly obvious that he must be sanctioned without due process.
The Supreme Court has already shot down Smith’s urgent plea for a quick answer on Trump’s immunity defense. The court was apparently unmoved by Smith’s bogus pretext about the “public interest” in rushing to decide this unprecedented constitutional question. Smith is too much of a coward to say what he really means: Trump must be convicted in time for voters to render the “correct” decision at the ballot box.

Smith’s bold attempt to create a crime ex nihilo has also left the Supreme Court with an opportunity to review the insanely broad charges against Trump, which include “obstruction of an official proceeding,” a statute that Biden’s regime has abused to persecute not only Trump, but hundreds of peaceful political protesters.

Smith apparently believed he was going to put an American president on trial for the first time in history, during an election year in which said president is one of the contenders for the White House, and meet no resistance in the courts.

The sheer audacity of the undertaking is blowing up in his face – and the prospect of Trump going to trial at all is fading.

As Trump would say, “they’re not sending their best.”

Have you heard the story of Diaper Don , the people around him say that he is wearing diapers and that he is like sitting next to a open sewer. Doesn't bother MAGA I heard because they are all shit eaters.
More bullshit from a triggered whiny snowflake. Having nothing to do with anything said here. You’re describing Biden you know....

Forum List

Back