The Cops Keep Shooting Innocents?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Then why does the left hate the Second Amendment which was designed to keep the government accountable to the people?

If the government is murdering innocents like they claim, why does the left want a larger and less accountable government?

If the left had any self awareness they would be embarrassed.

Then why does the left hate the Second Amendment which was designed to keep the government accountable to the people?

If the government is murdering innocents like they claim, why does the left want a larger and less accountable government?

I'm confused. Are you saying that Johnson was just exercising his right to a second amendment remedy?

IDK about you, but I have taken a hair razor to a gun fight and won. Why should the bed-wetters be any different?

I'm confused. Are you saying that Johnson was just exercising his right to a second amendment remedy?
image.jpeg

View attachment 81206

Why don't you simply explain why you don't accept my point?
How do you envision a second amendment remedy against the govt playing out? Who would the first shots be directed towards?

View attachment 81206

Why don't you simply explain why you don't accept my point?
How do you envision a second amendment remedy against the govt playing out? Who would the first shots be directed towards?
Start your own thread. This one is about Leftard hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back