The cost of Racism.

Republicans usually do racism anonymously. Roseanne did it much too public.
----------------------------- Roseanne did fine , they fired her . If she was smart she has saved her money DeanRD .

Unlike deenieweenie...who is now living soley off of the government.
Why would you think that? Living solely off the government? Who could afford anything?

Because you said as much.

And given how much you post here, I suspect you really have no way of doing anything else.

My guess is you post from the library.
Oh please. I go days without posting.
But today is special. So much breaking news.
We have to keep Republicans on the USMB honest.
Their little minds fritter about endlessly while they go off in every direction.
Sometimes, we just have to give them focus by dropping a little truth on their tiny, pointed heads.

12,500 posts under your new avatar.

You are full of shit.

How would you even begin to know what honest means.

I point out you can not like obama because he sucked and you immediately play the race card.

Fuck you.
Bush sucked.

Trump sucks.

Obama fixed.

Not the same thing.

Trump can get away with being racist because he's president and his base loves it.

I'm sure Roseanne felt comparing a black woman to an ape was fine. Trump says a Mexican can't be a good judge and the former Hispanic Miss Universe said Trump called her Mrs. Housekeeping.

Maybe if this had been the first time, Roseanne's apology might have been enough.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Valerie Jarrett was as gracious as ever:

Valerie Jarrett: Roseanne's tweet 'a teaching moment' about racism

And now, dozens of people have lost their jobs. Imagine all the plans shattered because Barr couldn't keep herself from comparing a black woman to an ape, again.

ABC knew if they didn't pull the plug, they were about to lose a lot more.

The agency that represented Barr fired her.

Republicans may think racism is hilarious and they indulge in it because they hate PC, have just learned it's only something the president can get away with.

Are they willing to pay the cost?

The GOP is reaping the rewards of casting aside PC in favor of honesty.

You are one of the race baiting assholes who can't keep his hands off the card.

Anyone tells you Obama was a shit for brains president and you just assume they don't like him because he is black.

Don't you ever get tired of being the board moron ?

I mean, after all, you've been at it so long.
Obama was a great president. After the mess he was handed by Bush and the GOP? Anyone who calls him a moron is either racist or ignorant. More likely, both.

Barrypuppet was a deep state lackey that did as he was told. He is a marxist and a racist piece of shit that has done as much damage to this country as the last five CEOs of USA.INC have done. Turning the fortunes of this country around isn't that fucking hard to do if you have nads to take on the shadow government and as far as I can tell, Trump and the white hats are doing their best and exposing the puppetmasters.

AT the very minimum, Trump has proven that there is indeed a shadow government and a bought and paid for lamestream media thus validating what I have been claiming for years. Pandora's box has been opened and people are waking up to it.
OMG! I didn't realize. Delusions must be scary. Make sure you don't run out of medication. People like you can become very depressed.

Oh mother fuck me can we just get over this color bullshit, all of us, and get onto the character stuff.

Martin Luther King Jr. put that in the first draft, but he was more intelligent than me so polished it.

Republicans usually do racism anonymously. Roseanne did it much too public.
Unlike deenieweenie...who is now living soley off of the government.
Why would you think that? Living solely off the government? Who could afford anything?

Because you said as much.

And given how much you post here, I suspect you really have no way of doing anything else.

My guess is you post from the library.
Oh please. I go days without posting.
But today is special. So much breaking news.
We have to keep Republicans on the USMB honest.
Their little minds fritter about endlessly while they go off in every direction.
Sometimes, we just have to give them focus by dropping a little truth on their tiny, pointed heads.

12,500 posts under your new avatar.

You are full of shit.

How would you even begin to know what honest means.

I point out you can not like obama because he sucked and you immediately play the race card.

Fuck you.
Bush sucked.

Trump sucks.

Obama fixed.

Not the same thing.

Only a hack would be so stupid.

You are a hack so you qualify.

Trump can get away with being racist because he's president and his base loves it.

I'm sure Roseanne felt comparing a black woman to an ape was fine. Trump says a Mexican can't be a good judge and the former Hispanic Miss Universe said Trump called her Mrs. Housekeeping.

Maybe if this had been the first time, Roseanne's apology might have been enough.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Valerie Jarrett was as gracious as ever:

Valerie Jarrett: Roseanne's tweet 'a teaching moment' about racism

And now, dozens of people have lost their jobs. Imagine all the plans shattered because Barr couldn't keep herself from comparing a black woman to an ape, again.

ABC knew if they didn't pull the plug, they were about to lose a lot more.

The agency that represented Barr fired her.

Republicans may think racism is hilarious and they indulge in it because they hate PC, have just learned it's only something the president can get away with.

Are they willing to pay the cost?

The GOP is reaping the rewards of casting aside PC in favor of honesty.

You are one of the race baiting assholes who can't keep his hands off the card.

Anyone tells you Obama was a shit for brains president and you just assume they don't like him because he is black.

Don't you ever get tired of being the board moron ?

I mean, after all, you've been at it so long.
Obama was a great president. After the mess he was handed by Bush and the GOP? Anyone who calls him a moron is either racist or ignorant. More likely, both.

Barrypuppet was a deep state lackey that did as he was told. He is a marxist and a racist piece of shit that has done as much damage to this country as the last five CEOs of USA.INC have done. Turning the fortunes of this country around isn't that fucking hard to do if you have nads to take on the shadow government and as far as I can tell, Trump and the white hats are doing their best and exposing the puppetmasters.

AT the very minimum, Trump has proven that there is indeed a shadow government and a bought and paid for lamestream media thus validating what I have been claiming for years. Pandora's box has been opened and people are waking up to it.
OMG! I didn't realize. Delusions must be scary. Make sure you don't run out of medication. People like you can become very depressed.

What you don't realize could fill the Titanic.

They gave Obama some kind of prize because he was black and president.

Never mind he sucked.

That award is now totally meaningless.

That is the cost of racism.

You'll notice mrs. dean left the thread (and probably started 10 others) once she realized it has been shoved up her backside.

Forum List

Back