The COVID Hoax

Elaborate on that. If it’s a power grab and no different than the seasonal flu then why exploit it now? What instigated it
Covid = Trump's fault = change election laws = *biden

Democrats had nothing to run on so........... Covid. End of story.
Haha. So you think the COVID hoax was created by democrats to win the election? Did I understand you correctly?

Haha. So you think the COVID hoax was created by democrats to win the election? Did I understand you correctly?
The virus was created by China, *biden's employers. The democrats then used it as a weapon against Trump and his economy. Yes.
How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game? And why are we still hearing about COVID now that the election is over?

How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game? And why are we still hearing about COVID now that the election is over?
The world is full of kooks, maybe you've heard.

The election is over, but not the fight. Besides, democrats have to give the illusion there's a problem, so they can give the credit to *biden, for fixing it.....If and when he becomes president.

The election is over, but not the fight. Besides, democrats have to give the illusion there's a problem, so they can give the credit to *biden, for fixing it.....If and when he becomes president.
Right. But that still doesn’t answer my question why you still have mask laws and businesses shut down in just about every major city in the world. Do you really think they are all faking it to appease a USA political game?

Right. But that still doesn’t answer my question why you still have mask laws and businesses shut down in just about every major city in the world. Do you really think they are all faking it to appease a USA political game?
Oops, didn’t think that one through very well did ya?

How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game?

Do you seriously think that the United States is the only nation whose government is infested with corrupt wannabe-tyrants who would eagerly seize on any opportunity such as the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to seize and abuse powers that they otherwise would not be able to?

I have a question for those of you who believe that COVID-19 is nothing more than a hoax. Who do you think is responsible for the hoax and why do you think they are pushing it?

I do not deny the existence to the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

I do not deny that people are getting sick from it, and I do not deny that some people are even dying from it.

But the same thing happens almost every year. When it isn't being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes, we call it a seasonal flu outbreak.

And if you're too blind, or too ignorant, or just too damn stupid to see for yourself what the motive is, then you're too stupid to understand anyone's attempt to explain it to you—the sort of ignorant, compliant sheep who blindly believes that whatever powers our public servants seize, and however they exercise these powers to control you, that they do it for your benefit.

More Americans are dying every fucking day than died on 9/11.
And you believe it's being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes?
Oh Lordy Bob - Oh LORDY! :icon_rolleyes:
Tell us how many people died on 9/11,2013 ?
I don't mean fake plane hit's the pentagram way back when

How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game?

Do you seriously think that the United States is the only nation whose government is infested with corrupt wannabe-tyrants who would eagerly seize on any opportunity such as the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to seize and abuse powers that they otherwise would not be able to?
It think the whole implication is silly as hell and a political play in its own right. But it does feed into the commie narrative fear tactics y’all like to push so go ahead and be a hypocrite by trying to politicize this for your own gains. The truth is obvious

Lots of people believe EVERYTHING that is told to them by the so called leaders and MSM, but not all.

Countries That DIDN’T Lockdown Got It Right | The DALE ...
Haha, you’re cracking me up dude. All of these countries that you are pointing to took very strict safety measures. They may not have shut down their schools and businesses as dramatically as other countries but they sure as hell masked up and socially distanced. They took this virus seriously and did not act like it’s a political hoax and powergrab. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss

Forum List

Back