The COVID Hoax

Ok then if the reaction is a hoax, who do you think is coordinating it and why?
Leftist stooges are coordinating it because it's a perfect mechanism to control free people and implement their various agendas. Ever hear of "the great reset" or the "green new deal"?

Ok then if the reaction is a hoax, who do you think is coordinating it and why?
Leftist stooges are coordinating it because it's a perfect mechanism to control free people and implement their various agendas. Ever hear of "the great reset" or the "green new deal"?
I have heard of those things. So which Leftist stooges do you think are coordinating it?

I have heard of those things. So which Leftist stooges do you think are coordinating it?
There are legions of them. Soros is probably near the top, but there are also millions of useful idiots helping. Check above your bathroom sink for verification.

There are legions of them. Soros is probably near the top, but there are also millions of useful idiots helping. Check above your bathroom sink for verification.
So Soros with the help of people like myself are leading a worldwide effort to fake death numbers and coordinate city shutdowns so government entities cam gain more control and power over us?! Is that really what you think is happening?! Do you understand why people are laughing at you?

I have a question for those of you who believe that COVID-19 is nothing more than a hoax. Who do you think is responsible for the hoax and why do you think they are pushing it?

I do not deny the existence to the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

I do not deny that people are getting sick from it, and I do not deny that some people are even dying from it.

But the same thing happens almost every year. When it isn't being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes, we call it a seasonal flu outbreak.

And if you're too blind, or too ignorant, or just too damn stupid to see for yourself what the motive is, then you're too stupid to understand anyone's attempt to explain it to you—the sort of ignorant, compliant sheep who blindly believes that whatever powers our public servants seize, and however they exercise these powers to control you, that they do it for your benefit.

View attachment 427784
Elaborate on that. If it’s a power grab and no different than the seasonal flu then why exploit it now? What instigated it
Right wingers prefer to appeal to ignorance or emotions to having valid arguments for rebuttal or explanation.

I have a question for those of you who believe that COVID-19 is nothing more than a hoax. Who do you think is responsible for the hoax and why do you think they are pushing it?

I do not deny the existence to the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

I do not deny that people are getting sick from it, and I do not deny that some people are even dying from it.

But the same thing happens almost every year. When it isn't being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes, we call it a seasonal flu outbreak.

And if you're too blind, or too ignorant, or just too damn stupid to see for yourself what the motive is, then you're too stupid to understand anyone's attempt to explain it to you—the sort of ignorant, compliant sheep who blindly believes that whatever powers our public servants seize, and however they exercise these powers to control you, that they do it for your benefit.

View attachment 427784
Elaborate on that. If it’s a power grab and no different than the seasonal flu then why exploit it now? What instigated it
Right wingers prefer to appeal to ignorance or emotions to having valid arguments for rebuttal or explanation.

Dont think so. Libs are engulfed in feelings and emotions. No substance or logic whatsoever.

So Soros with the help of people like myself are leading a worldwide effort to fake death numbers and coordinate city shutdowns so government entities cam gain more control and power over us?!
Yes, people like Soros and useful idiots like yourself. The mortality rate doesn't justify the measures being taken, but you're too ignorant to question the narrative. That's why intelligent adults are laughing at you.

On a side note, gates is virtue signalling again to the authoritarians and other assorted serfs who worship the lockdowns, telling us all we need to be in subjection to the state now until 2022.

So Soros with the help of people like myself are leading a worldwide effort to fake death numbers and coordinate city shutdowns so government entities cam gain more control and power over us?!
Yes, people like Soros and useful idiots like yourself. The mortality rate doesn't justify the measures being taken, but you're too ignorant to question the narrative. That's why intelligent adults are laughing at you.
Mortality rate?! Haha that means nothing. Hospital capacity is the number 1 concern and factor and it’s not looking good. How’s your local hospital doing?

Mortality rate?! Haha that means nothing.
That's all that matters, idiot. People get colds all the time. If it's not going to kill them, it's no big deal.
The mortality rate of life is 100%. Makes no difference. The concern during a pandemic is the capacity to care for the sick. So hospitalizations and ICU capacity are the most important thing. Mortality rate is fine to look at to gauge the effectiveness of treatments and make projections but it makes little difference when discussing pandemic response like we are trying to do here

It's the perfect bioengineered virus. Has a high R-naught factor, very low death rate, 99.6 recovery rate. The authoritarians use the media to pump non stop fear in order to advance their dystopian lockdowns and control over the populace.

Actually it's more around 95%.
You must think nobody has access to stats.

It's the perfect bioengineered virus. Has a high R-naught factor, very low death rate, 99.6 recovery rate. The authoritarians use the media to pump non stop fear in order to advance their dystopian lockdowns and control over the populace.

95 percent among people over 70. 99.6 among people younger. You must not be looking at facts.

Soros, Democrats, China, the ghosts of Mao, Stalin, Castro and Chavez and Cobra!!!

Fine, the last one was me making a trollish comment but you know very well all the rest is what the OAN and Newsmax readers will claim...

Now the reason why is because they want to shred the Constitution and implement draconian Stalinist measures to crush the free loving people of America while taking our guns from us...

( You would think I work for OAN, Newsmax and Russian times wouldn’t ya? )

Now let me be clear Covid is real and those that believe it is a Hoax should ask why Donald the Marvelous and Saint Rudy contracted it and claimed to have had it or have it and are they in on the Hoax?
Soros again. Explain exactly how this traitor operates please.

95 percent among people over 70. 99.6 among people younger. You must not be looking at facts.

Wanna see the math? AGAIN?

Let's go right to the latest numbers, shall we.

US Totals, irrespective of age:

Total COVID cases resolved: 9,773,354
of which:
302,605 died
9,470,749 recovered
EQUALS: 3.1% mortality

Forum List

Back