The COVID Hoax

You mean like in February when he said it was one person coming in from Wuhan?
And in March when he said it was 15 people but would soon be zero??
Or in April when he said it would "magically disappear" in the spring???
Or May when he said that it wouldn't be coming back in the Fall????

He knew better - he told Woodward that he knew better.
He LIED to the rest of us.
Predictions that don't pan out are not lies. Do you need a tissue?
One would have better luck trying to talk sense into a door knob than getting through to you. Man alive are you thick

Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss
I don't think so. All Americans would agree with common sense measures of fighting the virus. Shutting down our entire economy was not common sense, if it was, all countries would have been on board. It was stupid and still is.
No... all Americans do not agree with common sense measures. They fight against regulations and call the whole thing a political hoax. If we had a unified effort to squash this thing then we would could have done it over a 3 week period last spring. But we didn’t do that. We started fighting and are still fighting about stupid shit as we let the virus get out of hand... Go Liberty!!!’ Bunch of idiots in this country

It think the whole implication is silly as hell and a political play in its own right. But it does feed into the commie narrative fear tactics y’all like to push so go ahead and be a hypocrite by trying to politicize this for your own gains. The truth is obvious

I guess the irony escapes you, of a mindless, gullible cretin who pushes the #CoronaHoax2020, accusing the opposition of feeding into fear tactics.

It think the whole implication is silly as hell and a political play in its own right. But it does feed into the commie narrative fear tactics y’all like to push so go ahead and be a hypocrite by trying to politicize this for your own gains. The truth is obvious

I guess the irony escapes you, of a mindless, gullible cretin who pushes the #CoronaHoax2020, accusing the opposition of feeding into fear tactics.
Not accusing, quite literally observing

Haha. So you think the COVID hoax was created by democrats to win the election? Did I understand you correctly?
The virus was created by China, *biden's employers. The democrats then used it as a weapon against Trump and his economy. Yes.
Which he would know to be true if he turned off the idiot box in the living room and did research looking at alternative news sources not controlled by the corporate media.

Last edited:
How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game? And why are we still hearing about COVID now that the election is over?
The world is full of kooks, maybe you've heard.

The election is over, but not the fight. Besides, democrats have to give the illusion there's a problem, so they can give the credit to *biden, for fixing it.....If and when he becomes president.
you are making too much sense for the shill to comprehend.lol the elites have had this depopulation control agenda for decades now.Bill Gates is even on record saying the world would be better if we did not have such a huge worldwide population problem.Those are not his exact words word for word of course but thats the jest of it.

with Trump not being the willing puppet for the establishment that every president since LBJ has,this was the PERFECT time for the elite to start their decades long planned agenda they have been planning,they badly do not want trump in for a second term the fact he is not giving them the wars they want.

Last edited:
How did they get the rest of the world to sacrifice their economies and buy into the Democrats little political game?

Do you seriously think that the United States is the only nation whose government is infested with corrupt wannabe-tyrants who would eagerly seize on any opportunity such as the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to seize and abuse powers that they otherwise would not be able to?

apparently he is really THAT stupid.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Right. But that still doesn’t answer my question why you still have mask laws and businesses shut down in just about every major city in the world. Do you really think they are all faking it to appease a USA political game?
Lots of people believe EVERYTHING that is told to them by the so called leaders and MSM, but not all.

Countries That DIDN’T Lockdown Got It Right | The DALE ...
Haha, you’re cracking me up dude. All of these countries that you are pointing to took very strict safety measures. They may not have shut down their schools and businesses as dramatically as other countries but they sure as hell masked up and socially distanced. They took this virus seriously and did not act like it’s a political hoax and powergrab. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss

you keep embarrassing yourself here as always,you are obviously not aware of the over million people that went to dc and to march for their support for trump with cars that stretched MILES long cause they flew and drove in from all over the country. one of the posters THE ORIGINAL TREE was there with a group of a dozen friends of his or so,despite being lined up side by side inches away from thousands of people,Original tree and NONE of his other friends got sick.

clueless,if this virus was as deadly as they claim,tree and his friends would be in the hospital by now dying off :auiqs.jpg: :lmao::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
I don't think so. All Americans would agree with common sense measures of fighting the virus. Shutting down our entire economy was not common sense, if it was, all countries would have been on board. It was stupid and still is.

especially sense according to the best doctors that have done their research unlike slade,the yearly flu virus has killed 5 times more people than covid has this year. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
No... all Americans do not agree with common sense measures. They fight against regulations and call the whole thing a political hoax. If we had a unified effort to squash this thing then we would could have done it over a 3 week period last spring. But we didn’t do that. We started fighting and are still fighting about stupid shit as we let the virus get out of hand... Go Liberty!!!’ Bunch of idiots in this country
unlike you,thousands around the world have enough common sense to see this virus is the greatest sick hoax put on mankind the fact there are MILLIONS around the globe demonstrating against it it in the streets and not wearing masks knowing the masks are useless.LOL just last week there were hundreds of thousands in London signing YOU CAN TAKE YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER UP YOUR ASS,and YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VACCINCE UP YOUR ASS and YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MASKS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

the msm lying media will now start saying there are thousands of sick covid patients and you of course will gobble it up hook,line and sinker.LOL

you of course want us all to believe you are right and everybody else in the world is wrong which as always proves my point you need to grow up. :rolleyes-41:

this shill cannot stand stand toe to to toe in a debate. he asks for names of doctors and as you can see from this link here,i gave him two links of doctors who have said this virus is not dangerous as they claim it is,and like clockwork,he ignored it like the hypocrite he is. and as you can see from his replies after that,he ignored it and pretended i did not give links.

You mean like in February when he said it was one person coming in from Wuhan?
And in March when he said it was 15 people but would soon be zero??
Or in April when he said it would "magically disappear" in the spring???
Or May when he said that it wouldn't be coming back in the Fall????

He knew better - he told Woodward that he knew better.
He LIED to the rest of us.
Predictions that don't pan out are not lies. Do you need a tissue?
One would have better luck trying to talk sense into a door knob than getting through to you. Man alive are you thick

Orange is pretty annoying eh? ;)

They want to destroy the country to get rid of Trump.

cake.png

So agent KissMy your life got so bored that you had to bring up an old dead thread,btw you are the biggest fake Rams fan there ever was,the Rams were never your team,they were always LA,s,they were just in stank louis for a brief pit stop,your REAL football team plays in Arizona,that’s your real football team you SHOULD have been cheering for when the Rams made their brief pit stop in stank louis shill. :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back