The Covid Walking Dead

That's why all those stupid Zombie moves were so "popular" was to prepared you for this!

Oh he's not wearing a mask! He's one of THEM! He will eat my brains!

Lord help me!!

Actually, if you ever watched a Zombie Movie, you'd know that the heroes are almost always undone by that one person who got bitten by a Zombie and doesn't tell anyone.

Kind of like all you Right Wing Nitwits who refused to wear masks because Cheetoh Jesus told you not to.

1607343918067.png

Fear of getting a flu like virus with a 99% survival rate is FUCKING INSANE!!
I also wear seat belts when I drive. Haven't had an accident in 30 years, but I wear it anyway. Is that insane?

It's insane when you don't accept the inflated numbers presented.
Your argument erroneously assumes that every death reported as such is indeed covid related.
That's been debunked.
The threat from covid is demonstrably low. Lower than driving an automobile.

We haven't been hit by a significant asteroid in millions of years.....are you going to live your life underground in a bunker anyway?
Why not? The odds of dying from covid are about the same.

Last edited:
Your argument erroneously assumes that every death reported as such is indeed covid related.
That's been debunked.

Well, not really, we only have 56,000 auto-related fatalities a year and we have 280,000 Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE) related fatalities. I use my car almost every day, but I have yet to be in the same room with a Covid-infected person that I know of.

But even if you accept your premise, we take precautions with our car. You can't travel more than a mile in most places without encountering some kind of traffic sign. So the inherit dangers of automobiles are recognized, and we take a lot of precautions to avoid them and we have a lot of police out there enforcing the rules.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.
I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH, CF!
View attachment 426059

Most people were stupid before, but isn't it interesting HOW LITTLE it took to make them total fucking idiots? And I mean companies, people like doctors and such you thought were educated people too.

The whole country is in 9/11 Mode running around like a chicken with no head, no one knows what they are doing so even if YOU DO, you can't convince them and they drag you down to their level of stupidity!

And now they're trying to replace Trump because the media convinced them HE didn't know what he was doing with someone 10X more confused!

When Joe gets in, he'll kick stupid into 5th gear overdrive!

As a medical professional I want to clear something up. The "doctors" who might be telling you that masks work are not talking as doctors. they are talking as politicians of some sort at some level.

Doctors know that they don't work. the only masks that can protect you and others are N95 or HIPPA filters. And the MUST be properly fitted.

You go into any hospital today and you will be forced to wear a mask and everyone you see will be wearing one. That is what we call "Hospital Theater". No hospital wants to be the one that is on the news because one person went there and saw medical personnel not wearing masks.

If you asked ANY doctor, nurse, respiratory therapist, etc., back in December of 2019 if surgical masks protected you from viruses, they would have told you "no".

Doctors and staff ARE educated (but some just aren't smart) but we are stuck in this like the rest of you. No one is going to risk their careers fighting a hopeless cause.

That's been debunked.

Well, not really, we only have 56,000 auto-related fatalities a year and we have 280,000 Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE) related fatalities. I use my car almost every day, but I have yet to be in the same room with a Covid-infected person that I know of.

But even if you accept your premise, we take precautions with our car. You can't travel more than a mile in most places without encountering some kind of traffic sign. So the inherit dangers of automobiles are recognized, and we take a lot of precautions to avoid them and we have a lot of police out there enforcing the rules.

You are ignoring the fact that there's a difference between deaths WITH coronavirus, and deaths of COVID. Both are counted in the tally.

That's been debunked.

And there ya go.

You accept the debunked fairytale Fear Mongering.

Case closed.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.
I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH, CF!
View attachment 426059

Most people were stupid before, but isn't it interesting HOW LITTLE it took to make them total fucking idiots? And I mean companies, people like doctors and such you thought were educated people too.

The whole country is in 9/11 Mode running around like a chicken with no head, no one knows what they are doing so even if YOU DO, you can't convince them and they drag you down to their level of stupidity!

And now they're trying to replace Trump because the media convinced them HE didn't know what he was doing with someone 10X more confused!

When Joe gets in, he'll kick stupid into 5th gear overdrive!

As a medical professional I want to clear something up. The "doctors" who might be telling you that masks work are not talking as doctors. they are talking as politicians of some sort at some level.

Doctors know that they don't work. the only masks that can protect you and others are N95 or HIPPA filters. And the MUST be properly fitted.

You go into any hospital today and you will be forced to wear a mask and everyone you see will be wearing one. That is what we call "Hospital Theater". No hospital wants to be the one that is on the news because one person went there and saw medical personnel not wearing masks.

If you asked ANY doctor, nurse, respiratory therapist, etc., back in December of 2019 if surgical masks protected you from viruses, they would have told you "no".

Doctors and staff ARE educated (but some just aren't smart) but we are stuck in this like the rest of you. No one is going to risk their careers fighting a hopeless cause.

:thankusmile:

Everyone in this thread still fear mongering is simply promoting their political agendas.

That’s stupid. Did you know that surgical masks are standard PPE for influenza?

So you're going to wear a mask the rest of your life or until Covid is eradicated like smallpox?
Thanks for not answering my question.
I will continue to wear a mask/social distance/avoid large crowds until I feel safe.
When do you suppose you might "feel safe?" When no one ever comes within shouting distance of you, perhaps?

This was a genuine 3M-brand N95 mask that I put under my microscope, photographed, and used to create this visualization. If you think than an N95 mask will protect anyone from a virus, then you are deceived.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Forum List

Back