The Covid Walking Dead

I'm quickly approaching y breaking point. This afternoon we're at an unveiling for my wife's best friend who passed away 2 years ago. We're all, well, up there in years and instead of hugs over the friend of almost 40 years we lost, we have the stupid fucking masks and distance waving. The ex husband didn't even come to the cemetery - cuz Covid.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???!?!?!!!

Are you people fucking serious? It's not Ebola! We're not going to eat your fucking brains because I'm not wearing a useless mask.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons, cowed into fright and compliance 0 because Andy Cuomo said so.

Lord help me!

That's why all those stupid Zombie moves were so "popular" was to prepared you for this!

Oh he's not wearing a mask! He's one of THEM! He will eat my brains!

Lord help me!!

You are truly an idiot. Why are you even attending an “unveiling”, or any other unnecessary gathering at this point?

Americans are being killed by their own refusal to save themselves. Their “right” to live as they choose is biting them in the butt.

In the proud history of “evolve or die”, Americans are choosing to pretend the virus doesn’t exist and dying by choice.

No one is going to eat your brains. You don’t have any.

I'm quickly approaching y breaking point. This afternoon we're at an unveiling for my wife's best friend who passed away 2 years ago. We're all, well, up there in years and instead of hugs over the friend of almost 40 years we lost, we have the stupid fucking masks and distance waving. The ex husband didn't even come to the cemetery - cuz Covid.

Are you people fucking serious? It's not Ebola! We're not going to eat your fucking brains because I'm not wearing a useless mask.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons, cowed into fright and compliance 0 because Andy Cuomo said so.

Lord help me!

That's why all those stupid Zombie moves were so "popular" was to prepared you for this!

Lord help me!!

You are truly an idiot. Why are you even attending an “unveiling”, or any other unnecessary gathering at this point?

Americans are being killed by their own refusal to save themselves. Their “right” to live as they choose is biting them in the butt.

In the proud history of “evolve or die”, Americans are choosing to pretend the virus doesn’t exist and dying by choice.

Be afraid. Be very AFRAID.

FUCK THAT!

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!
Well you are safe...first no liberal is interested in gaining anyone's brain...and second they are all vegans so as zombies they just run around eating grass clippings as usual.

You’d do well in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.
I’m doing quite well here in the good ole US of A.
Thank you for your concern.
I don’t have a problem being a law abiding citizen.
I don’t know why you have a problem with following laws.
Lol. You think a bunch of crooks aka politicians, can make any law they want and you will sheepishly abide.

Sadly, way too many Americans are pussies like you.

You’d do well in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.
I’m doing quite well here in the good ole US of A.
Thank you for your concern.
I don’t have a problem being a law abiding citizen.
I don’t know why you have a problem with following laws.
Lol. You think a bunch of crooks aka politicians, can make any law they want and you will sheepishly abide.

Sadly, way too many Americans are pussies like you.
So pussies follow the law?
Interesting.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!
If you heard that 4 jet passenger planes were crashing every day in the US would you fly again?
That is the equivalent of 275,000 dying in ten months. You are because of your age one of the most vulnerable.
Just do what the authorities tell you - wear a mask and social distance. If it doesn't work you haven't lost anything.

The trouble with you yanks is you have never had to struggle which has made you soft. "I don't want to wear a mask!" - Don't be so friggin' childish! You have never been 'blitzed' with an outside enemy determined to kill you until Corona and you simply don't know how to respond to get the upper hand.

:cuckoo:

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!
If you heard that 4 jet passenger planes were crashing every day in the US would you fly again?
That is the equivalent of 275,000 dying in ten months. You are because of your age one of the most vulnerable.
Just do what the authorities tell you - wear a mask and social distance. If it doesn't work you haven't lost anything.

The trouble with you yanks is you have never had to struggle which has made you soft. "I don't want to wear a mask!" - Don't be so friggin' childish! You have never been 'blitzed' with an outside enemy determined to kill you until Corona and you simply don't know how to respond to get the upper hand.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

That is the equivalent of 275,000 dying in ten months.

If pigs didn't have wings, would they still be able to fly?

You are because of your age one of the most vulnerable.

Some of us happen to think that basic human freedoms are something we don't want to lose. That is why we Americans, kicked your British asses twice, more than two centuries ago, to stop you from depriving us of these freedoms. It's why we included, in our Constitution, in the First Amendment, thereto, explicit protection for such freedoms as region and assembly.

On the scale of threats to my, or an other average person's health, safety, and well-being, getting sick from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus should not even be in the radar. On a daily basis, just to go about my necessary business, I have to expose myself to far greater unavoidable risks, anyway. When I leave my home, ion a few hours, to go to work, there's a danger that I might be killed in a car accident on my way to work. I might run afoul of subhuman criminal piece of shit who might murder me. Maybe another stack of drywall will fall on my leg, and break it again, and perhaps this time, I'll have some fatal complication from it. (OK, admittedly, there aren't many stacks of drywall where I am currently working, so that's not terribly likely.)

Even if I chose, in the manner of a worthless coward such as you, to hide in my apartment and never dare to set foot outside, there are things that can go wrong, which could kill me.

Whatever the risks, it is always better to go out and live your life, than to cower in your basement, living in fear and submission, especially over something as stupid as a hyperbolized flu bug.

That is the equivalent of 275,000 dying in ten months.

If pigs didn't have wings, would they still be able to fly?

You are because of your age one of the most vulnerable.

Some of us happen to think that basic human freedoms are something we don't want to lose. That is why we Americans, kicked your British asses twice, more than two centuries ago, to stop you from depriving us of these freedoms. It's why we included, in our Constitution, in the First Amendment, thereto, explicit protection for such freedoms as region and assembly.

On the scale of threats to my, or an other average person's health, safety, and well-being, getting sick from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus should not even be in the radar. On a daily basis, just to go about my necessary business, I have to expose myself to far greater unavoidable risks, anyway. When I leave my home, ion a few hours, to go to work, there's a danger that I might be killed in a car accident on my way to work. I might run afoul of subhuman criminal piece of shit who might murder me. Maybe another stack of drywall will fall on my leg, and break it again, and perhaps this time, I'll have some fatal complication from it. (OK, admittedly, there aren't many stacks of drywall where I am currently working, so that's not terribly likely.)

Even if I chose, in the manner of a worthless coward such as you, to hide in my apartment and never dare to set foot outside, there are things that can go wrong, which could kill me.

Whatever the risks, it is always better to go out and live your life, than to cower in your basement, living in fear and submission, especially over something as stupid as a hyperbolized flu bug.
And that's why you win the prize for 'DUMBO DEATHS' More dying in the US than any other country simply because you refuse to protect yourself. Your attitude is responsible for killing your fellow Americans.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

My dad caught COVID and recovered from it in less than 10 days. He's in his mid 50's. My 90 year-old step grandmother caught it and was over it in less than two weeks.

They are walking zombies maaaaan! True to life (hah!) members of the undead horde!

It's happening!

giphy.gif
What they are is very lucky

A quarter million other Americans have not been so lucky.

3,000 per day now

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

My dad caught COVID and recovered from it in less than 10 days. He's in his mid 50's. My 90 year-old step grandmother caught it and was over it in less than two weeks.

They are walking zombies maaaaan! True to life (hah!) members of the undead horde!

It's happening!

giphy.gif

3,000 per day now

But no one has died from the flu this year....amazing. It's like Biden's Election Eve miracle

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

It's happening!

giphy.gif

3,000 per day now

But no one has died from the flu this year....amazing. It's like Biden's Election Eve miracle
I think they finally listed one or two in order to not look to conspicuous... Rotflmbo.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

It's happening!

giphy.gif

3,000 per day now
How many of those 3,000 per day are dying, and don't give me this "they died with complications from the virus or the virus was present in them" ?? Otherwise just give me the ones that the virus itself took out who had no other life threatening issues.

You going to wear a mask for 30 years ? LOL
If they made it a law, like seat belts, yes I would.
Tragic..... Rotflmbo. Not sure, but you might be as visible as a turd in the punch bowl, because I don't think that many Americans will go for that one. I know I wouldn't.
What makes you think I care what you or anyone else thinks?
True, you might be a hermit that lives way out in a tiny house with your dog, and you laptop. LOL

You going to wear a mask for 30 years ? LOL
If they made it a law, like seat belts, yes I would.
Tragic..... Rotflmbo. Not sure, but you might be as visible as a turd in the punch bowl, because I don't think that many Americans will go for that one. I know I wouldn't.
What makes you think I care what you or anyone else thinks?
True, you might be a hermit that lives way out in a tiny house with your dog, and you laptop. LOL
I might be...but I’m not.

Forum List

Back