🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The craziness of the left is America's punishment for the sin of millions of abortions...

I believe in God because the people who believe in God defend the lives of the unborn, and the people who don't believe in God support the killing of unborn babies.

Abortion is my moral compass. I absolutely, positively know it's wrong, and all it took to convince me was a picture of an aborted unborn baby that I saw when I was 12-years-old. No one needed to explain to me that abortion was wrong.

What are you talking about...not every atheist agrees with abortion.

Why do you insist on (seemingly) ALWAYS lumping huge groups of people together on things when you have NEVER even met 99.999999% of them?

Simple - because he's a flaming troll. I can't believe anyone other than circle-jerk NaziCons would waste time posting on his threads.

The Blue Wave that The Left tells us is coming isn't a political revolution. It is America being inundated by Sin, Lawlessness, and Evil.

Once the flame of true freedom is snuffed out by The Left's Maniacal March to Globalism, and moral ambiguity, Judgment Day will be upon us.

We can only delay it by holding the line on such immorality and lawlessness, and we should, but it will come eventually as foretold.

You can smell it in the air.

Moral Decay.

The real zombie apocalypse is a horde of morally dead people infecting the entire country with their disease, and their hunger for destroying all things good and upright can never be satiated.

Forum List

Back