🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crude Left.

Trump himself said he could shoot someone on the street and his fans wouldn't care !

For 8 years you d-bags went off on obama . Now poor righties can't take when Trump gets some self inflicted heat. Whaaaaaaaa!

Trump get what he deserves. All those years playing the birther game and being the tabloid king has garner him the hate he deserves and more!
Obama deserved his hate too for ramming his commie policies down our throats. We have different values.

I'm sure many, likely most famous people have said as much or worse in private but you think only a Republican's shit stinks. If Trump was a Democrat you'd have been amazed at the attention that got and would have foamed over at right wingers for even bringing it up. You haven't fooled anyone.

Actually, I don't care that he said it as a republican, except that it's fun to throw it in the face of his supporters who whine and moan about the left's "crudeness."
He wasn't a Republican back in those days and there's a difference between public and private statements. I like to make fun of the liberals inability to judge anything. They don't even know which bathroom to use anymore.

Apparently, it wasn't private.

How funny you dismiss his statement over what party he supported when he said it, and whether or not he meant it to go public.
It was in private, dumb fuck. It was recorded. Whether or not he meant it to go public? You don't have a functioning brain.

Sure, and Nixon approved the Watergate break-in in private too. Are you saying that didn't count either?
I said I didn't give a shit about Nixon and this isn't Watergate. Have an adult explain what that means. All you dipshits have is accusations and smears.

I'm sure many, likely most famous people have said as much or worse in private but you think only a Republican's shit stinks. If Trump was a Democrat you'd have been amazed at the attention that got and would have foamed over at right wingers for even bringing it up. You haven't fooled anyone.

Actually, I don't care that he said it as a republican, except that it's fun to throw it in the face of his supporters who whine and moan about the left's "crudeness."
He wasn't a Republican back in those days and there's a difference between public and private statements. I like to make fun of the liberals inability to judge anything. They don't even know which bathroom to use anymore.

How funny you dismiss his statement over what party he supported when he said it, and whether or not he meant it to go public.
It was in private, dumb fuck. It was recorded. Whether or not he meant it to go public? You don't have a functioning brain.

So, his comment doesn't count?
No, for the reasons I just gave. I care more about policies rammed down our throats, we have different priorities.

So is your President.

A grown man tittering about being able to grab pussy because he's famous.....

If Trump were a democrat, he would still be an idiot. He's in over his head.
How so? Obama proved that you don't need to know anything or have any accomplishments so Trump was already way ahead of the game.

Fact is, things are getting done, no one needs your acceptance.

Yep. Lots of things are getting done

Former FBI chief Mueller appointed to probe Trump-Russia ties

Former FBI chief Mueller appointed to probe Trump-Russia ties
If probings are all you can see I can see where your head is. There's no ties, they are just placating libtards.
The investigations move along.

Trump did to stop it with Comey's firing, and guess what?

The questions move along.

Sure, and Nixon approved the Watergate break-in in private too. Are you saying that didn't count either?
I said I didn't give a shit about Nixon and this isn't Watergate. Have an adult explain what that means. All you dipshits have is accusations and smears.

Yes, you care a lot about comparisons to Nixon. The situations are very similar, and you would prefer to pretend the similarities just don't exist.

Yes, you care a lot about comparisons to Nixon. The situations are very similar, and you would prefer to pretend the similarities just don't exist.
You're a liar and telling more lies won't help. A very stupid liar at that.

You're a liar and telling more lies won't help. A very stupid liar at that.

Nixon fired the man in charge of investigating his campaign. Trump did the same thing for the exact same reason. Trump publicly admitted why he fired Comey. What part of that is a lie?

Forum List

Back