🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crude Left.

Oh, dear. I wish I had a string of PC pearls I could clutch. Also, smelling salts.
You're going to need them.

Thank goodness I made it to my fainting couch.

8N7E.gif

Leftists are highly immature. A liberal is a child that won't or can't grow up.

So is your President.

A grown man tittering about being able to grab pussy because he's famous.....
I'm sure many, likely most famous people have said as much or worse in private but you think only a Republican's shit stinks. If Trump was a Democrat you'd have been amazed at the attention that got and would have foamed over at right wingers for even bringing it up. You haven't fooled anyone.

Actually, I don't care that he said it as a republican, except that it's fun to throw it in the face of his supporters who whine and moan about the left's "crudeness."

So is your President.

I'm sure many, likely most famous people have said as much or worse in private but you think only a Republican's shit stinks. If Trump was a Democrat you'd have been amazed at the attention that got and would have foamed over at right wingers for even bringing it up. You haven't fooled anyone.

If Trump were a democrat, he would still be an idiot. He's in over his head.

So is your President.

Actually, I don't care that he said it as a republican, except that it's fun to throw it in the face of his supporters who whine and moan about the left's "crudeness."
He wasn't a Republican back in those days and there's a difference between public and private statements. I like to make fun of the liberals inability to judge anything. They don't even know which bathroom to use anymore.

So is your President.

How so? Obama proved that you don't need to know anything or have any accomplishments so Trump was already way ahead of the game.

Fact is, things are getting done, no one needs your acceptance.

So is your President.

How so? Obama proved that you don't need to know anything or have any accomplishments so Trump was already way ahead of the game.

Fact is, things are getting done, no one needs your acceptance.

Yep. Lots of things are getting done

Former FBI chief Mueller appointed to probe Trump-Russia ties

Former FBI chief Mueller appointed to probe Trump-Russia ties

So is your President.

He wasn't a Republican back in those days and there's a difference between public and private statements. I like to make fun of the liberals inability to judge anything. They don't even know which bathroom to use anymore.

Apparently, it wasn't private.

How funny you dismiss his statement over what party he supported when he said it, and whether or not he meant it to go public.

It’s not a secret that the liberal leftist media, particularly CNN, hates President Trump and his supporters. But sometimes their utter disgust. of these people show in the most disgusting ways,

For example, during last Friday night’s edition of Anderson Coopers show on CNN he let his true feelings slip while interviewing a conservative commentator and Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord.

While discussing President Trump Anderson Cooper interrupted Jeffery Lord’s commentary with a crude scatological reference:Saying:
“If Trump took a dump on his desk, you would defend it, wouldn't you" Cooper said.
Snowflake talk. Waaa, Anderson Cooper said something naughty. Good grief, the media are who they are. Pointing out every little blipfart is just so boring. Does it help get any legislation on tax reform? On immigration reform? On anything? No. It just reflects the incessant whining we hear from the White House. If my kids behaved like that I'd ground them for a year.

Trump himself said he could shoot someone on the street and his fans wouldn't care !

For 8 years you d-bags went off on obama . Now poor righties can't take when Trump gets some self inflicted heat. Whaaaaaaaa!

Righties or conservatives ?

Big difference.

As for me...Obama was terrible.

Trump is a pretty bad and has not gotten any better.

But he isn't Clinton.

It's good he's stirring the pot. It's about time people wake up to the fact that they can't depend on political leaders to solve their problems. When they take a long hard look at government they understand they should spend less time obsessing about national politics and spend more time at City Hall or in School Board Meetings.

So is your President.

How funny you dismiss his statement over what party he supported when he said it, and whether or not he meant it to go public.
It was in private, dumb fuck. It was recorded. Whether or not he meant it to go public? You don't have a functioning brain.

So is your President.

It was in private, dumb fuck. It was recorded. Whether or not he meant it to go public? You don't have a functioning brain.

Sure, and Nixon approved the Watergate break-in in private too. Are you saying that didn't count either?

So is your President.

So, his comment doesn't count?

It’s not a secret that the liberal leftist media, particularly CNN, hates President Trump and his supporters. But sometimes their utter disgust. of these people show in the most disgusting ways,

For example, during last Friday night’s edition of Anderson Coopers show on CNN he let his true feelings slip while interviewing a conservative commentator and Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord.

While discussing President Trump Anderson Cooper interrupted Jeffery Lord’s commentary with a crude scatological reference:Saying:
“If Trump took a dump on his desk, you would defend it, wouldn't you" Cooper said.

Liberals cannot even be bothered with Anderson Cooper. Why do you watch that shit?

Gosh, you snowflakes have gotten so PC. Trump himself said he could should someone and his cultists wouldn't care. Saying he could crap on a desk is worse than shooting someone?

Forum List

Back