The Culture of IDF Cowardice!

Can we actually STOP talking about exterminating people, please?

Not until there are no longer any people worth exterminating.

That's the same evil Tinmore is spouting. There are no people worth exterminating. There are actions which need to be addressed. There are ideologies which need to be challenged. There are no people worth exterminating.

Really? Do human beings really need to be reminded of this?

Why should aggressors claim to have rights?

Well, you tell me. You are constantly saying that rights are inherent and inviolable. Are they?

Is a person's right to life predicated on what they do, as an individual, or on belonging to a group or on being in a place where they don't "belong"?

See, international law has always said that it depends on what a particular individual does. Its that individual's own hostile actions which regulate his rights. But you want to say that one can be hostile just for belonging to a group or for being in a certain place. International law, not to mention common human decency, claims that people have inviolable and inherent rights to things like life.

And besides -- IF you want to argue that killing "aggressors" is morally and legally permissible then you are arguing that murdering a pregnant woman with a weapon is just fine. Hell -- you are arguing that it is just fine to murder her if she is not holding a weapon, but just sitting down to dinner.

Do you guys HEAR yourselves?

"Make whatever claim you want. Until you can pry me off the land, your claim has no value." TELL ME BUBBA, DO YOU THINK MAYBE THE NATIVE PALESTINIANS MIGHT'VE FELT THE SAME WAY???

We DID pry them off their land. Our mistake was in not exterminating them completely.

"We DID pry them off their land. Our mistake was in not exterminating them completely."

Gee that sounds like the plan articulated by the Nazis...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gee that sounds like the plan articulated by the Nazis...

They weren' wrong about everything. Just mainly the scope of their ambitions.

So correct me if I'm wrong: you would've preferred that the native population of historic Palestine be exterminated by the Zionists? How would that act have played for Jews in the immediate wake of the 'Holocaust'?

So correct me if I'm wrong: you would've preferred that the native population of historic Palestine be exterminated by the Zionists? How would that act have played for Jews in the immediate wake of the 'Holocaust'?
Is there a “non-historic Pal’Istan” you’re not telling us about?

The irony is scathing isn't it princess???

The irony is scathing. Its totally okay when its done to the Jews but SO not okay when done to the Arabs. Hypocrite.

View attachment 159946

Your first problem is historical literacy...followed by factual assessment and then rudimentary logic--none of which you either grasp or apply...the hypocrisy is all yours to the extent that you are a remarkably cowardly people, far too timid to oppose your real enemies and compensating your cowardice by displacing and expelling a population whose residency rights follow back to the 7th century...the Zionist trash---mutt-mix of Eastern Euro-filth: Turks, Mongols, Poles, Russians---had and have zero claim to Palestine...they are no more than criminal occupiers...wink wink

7th century Arabians have residency rights in Pal’istan?

Get the prayer leader from your madrassah in here and have him explain that.

No need drool-queen, Ben Gurion did a much better job of explaining it his cohorts: "Its their country and we want to come in a take it from them"

"Make whatever claim you want. Until you can pry me off the land, your claim has no value." TELL ME BUBBA, DO YOU THINK MAYBE THE NATIVE PALESTINIANS MIGHT'VE FELT THE SAME WAY???

We DID pry them off their land. Our mistake was in not exterminating them completely.

"We DID pry them off their land. Our mistake was in not exterminating them completely."

Shall I refresh your memory about the Hamas Charter for a statement of 7th century Islamic fascism?

I know there is--or was---no nation of Israel princess

I have no preference, as I have no connection to either population. What I will say is that possession is that there will not be peace in that area until one side or the other ceases to be present in the area.

The irony is scathing isn't it princess???

The irony is scathing. Its totally okay when its done to the Jews but SO not okay when done to the Arabs. Hypocrite.

View attachment 159946

Your first problem is historical literacy...followed by factual assessment and then rudimentary logic--none of which you either grasp or apply...the hypocrisy is all yours to the extent that you are a remarkably cowardly people, far too timid to oppose your real enemies and compensating your cowardice by displacing and expelling a population whose residency rights follow back to the 7th century...the Zionist trash---mutt-mix of Eastern Euro-filth: Turks, Mongols, Poles, Russians---had and have zero claim to Palestine...they are no more than criminal occupiers...wink wink

7th century Arabians have residency rights in Pal’istan?

Get the prayer leader from your madrassah in here and have him explain that.

No need drool-queen, Ben Gurion did a much better job of explaining it his cohorts: "Its their country and we want to come in a take it from them"

The “angry Islamist” thing is so cute. Read the Hamas charter. I’m sure there are copies at your madrassah.

Shall I refresh your memory about the Hamas Charter for a statement of 7th century Islamic fascism?

Shall I again explain that the Israeli leadership financed and politically sponsored Islamic Hamas against the secular--and increasingly moderate--- PLO???

I know there is--or was---no nation of Israel princess

You know nothing. You have achieved your aspirations.

I have no preference, as I have no connection to either population. What I will say is that possession is that there will not be peace in that area until one side or the other ceases to be present in the area.

Perhaps it should be the side that is creating the violence---the Jews?

Shall I again explain that the Israeli leadership financed and politically sponsored Islamic Hamas against the secular--and increasingly moderate--- PLO???

I have no interest in your goofy conspiracy theories.

You mean that no one has taken the required patience to explain how Hamas won over the PLO? Why participate in discussion here if you are that ignorant princess?

Perhaps it should be the side that is creating the violence---the Jews?

I guess Hamas being designated an Islamic terrorist organization is not widely discussed during Friday prayers at your madrassah.

LOL this comment from a career liar...? LMFAO

Forum List

Back