The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Well it's official. There will be a game 7 showdown.

Damn. At this point I'll take the Wings. They're playing like their old selves.

Tonight they showed why the are the best team in the NHL over the past 10 years.

demotivational-posters-bias.jpg

The Sharks have Jumped Over Themselves in the past two games.

Excruciatingly painful to watch. We're not bothering to watch Game 7.

Game 7's in hockey are the most exciting! You've got to watch. Regardless of who wins, it's been a great series. Of course it will be even greater if the Wings pull off the amazing comeback from 0-3!!!

Game 7's in hockey are the most exciting! You've got to watch. Regardless of who wins, it's been a great series. Of course it will be even greater if the Wings pull off the amazing comeback from 0-3!!!

I'm with Zander on this. Remember, this was the first game of the series that didn't end with a 1 goal difference, and it could easily have! This has been a VERY close series. Also, considering how infrequently teams have been able to come back from down 0-3, the Sharks still have a good chance (much as I hope they lose horribly :lol:).

Who knows, maybe we'll get a multiple-overtime nail-biter! :eek:

Wings were the best team over the past four periods. We'll see what the Sharks are made of.

The Sharks are a good team, but they have a long history of CHOKING in the playoffs....My $$$ in on the Red Wing$. They have a lot of momentum.......

The knock on the Sharks is that they are soft.

However, it is still a difficult feat to have to come back from 0-3 and win the final game on the road. That has rarely happened.

I think that Clowewill actually be the difference maker, if the Sharks are going to win. I'm the biggest J. Thornton fan you can find-but the guy just doesn't have the killer instinct. It's just not in the guy.

Wings were the best team over the past four periods. We'll see what the Sharks are made of.

The Sharks are a good team, but they have a long history of CHOKING in the playoffs....My $$$ in on the Red Wing$. They have a lot of momentum.......

The knock on the Sharks is that they are soft.

However, it is still a difficult feat to have to come back from 0-3 and win the final game on the road. That has rarely happened.
Detroit had the 2nd best road record in the league.....they played better on the road than at home!

Congratulations to the Sharks! That was a great game 7. I wish Detroit won, but that's the way it goes, there's always next year!!

As an aside for Sharks fans - If the Sharks don't win the Cup this year, they'll still be known as "Chokers" - they'll say- remember when they let Detroit come back after going up 3-0......

the pressure is on!!

Forum List

Back