The Cup of Stanley 10-11

One of the greatest displays of hockey skill I've ever seen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NuT41Wu7A]YouTube - Ilya Kovalchuk's Shootout Attempt (November 10 2010)[/ame]

Boston was a bit flat offensively yesterday. I'd expect a stronger showing in game 2. Thomas got burned by a few cheapies too.

they better have a good showing tommorrow night.

I'll be there :D

Best of luck! I'm rooting for them too and I will be watching from the best seats in my house.

I got decent seats. 20th row in the first section, the loge. All I had to do was fix an exhaust on a saturn :)

Boston was a bit flat offensively yesterday. I'd expect a stronger showing in game 2. Thomas got burned by a few cheapies too.

they better have a good showing tommorrow night.

I'll be there :D

Have fun tonight.

Just for the record, one of my life goals is to go to a game at the Gahden wearing my Habs hoodie. :razz:

our goals are polar opposite.

I want to be at a Habs game in my bruins shirt, a game the bruins WIN ;).

6 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRUINS!

I lost my voice last night and have a hangover.......getting old sucks :lol:

Quite a game. Nice win.

The 2nd period was great as we outscored them 5-1... It was nice to see them break out the scoring but, what concerns me is they outscored us 2-1 in the 1st and 2-0 in the 3rd. A little too close for comfort at the end there! :eusa_eh:

GO BRUINS!

I lost my voice last night and have a hangover.......getting old sucks :lol:

Quite a game. Nice win.

The 2nd period was great as we outscored them 5-1... It was nice to see them break out the scoring but, what concerns me is they outscored us 2-1 in the 1st and 2-0 in the 3rd. A little too close for comfort at the end there! :eusa_eh:

That first period, the first goal, was all thomas. It was horrible, I just took my first sip of my sam adams and BAM, the green light is going off...surreal.

Yeah I was NOT IMPRESSED with the bruins defenders last night. They left thomas out to dry a few too many times.

Quite a game. Nice win.

That first period, the first goal, was all thomas. It was horrible, I just took my first sip of my sam adams and BAM, the green light is going off...surreal.

Yeah I was NOT IMPRESSED with the bruins defenders last night. They left thomas out to dry a few too many times.

Yeah, I think that first goal was something like 17 seconds in... And toward the end there Thomas almost has his head taken off twice by his own players! Geesh!

Forum List

Back