The Cup of Stanley 10-11

I remember when cable first came out, for some reason one of the chanels I got was SBK. I don't know why, I lived in jersey at the time. But it carried all the bruins games and I became a bruins fan

darn it i gave out too much rep....i owe you some Black and Gold rep

I was going to rep you too but i'm out as well. I owe you and mudwhistle now . I'll catch you when I get home later

Damn.. I hope the.. Sharks.. show up and play tonight...

Their like a white knuckle roller coaster ride...

Sheesh .. it's not easy being a ..Sharks Fan..

dude, we're counting on them to keep the canadian streak of no cup since 1993 alive. lol

dude, we're counting on them to keep the canadian streak of no cup since 1993 alive. lol

That's gonna be broken this year!

BTW, Thashers moving to Winnipeg!

As an Islander fan I feel no sympathy for you

Not sure whether that makes me want to laugh or cry though. :lol::lol:

I hope they get called the Jets again, with the old colors and logo. Winnipeg Thrashers just doesn't sound right.

I hope they get called the Jets again, with the old colors and logo. Winnipeg Thrashers just doesn't sound right.

I was born in Winnipeg so I have a sentimental attachment to the NHL being there. But I'm not convinced that the NHL can work in that city long term.

My guess is they'd bring back the Jets name and uniforms.

Bolts come back to beat the Bruins! W00T! Didn't think that was coming after the first period.

WOW. What a worthless bunch of gutless, spineless, no accout cock-sucking motherfuckers wearing the spoked-B in Tampa Bay this afternoon. They should all be rounded up and SHOT for what they did (or more truthfully what they DIDN'T do) on the ice this afternoon. If their plane crashed on the flight back to Boston tonight I wouldn't shed a single tear.

I'm done with these motherfuckers until Julien, Chiarelli, Chara, Kaberle, Lucic, and about half of the other players are GONE from Boston.

Damn. My boys let the Lightning come back. Way back.

Have to take my hat off to the Bolts. They are a spunky bunch and are never out of it. Those bastards came back from 3 down. They have one of the most explosive offenses in the NHL. They can put points on the board in a hurry.

Looks like they were right in pulling Roloson for Smith. Smith had some outstanding saves. Wonder who they will start next game? If it was me I would go with the hot hand, Smith.

This series will probably go the distance. What a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy momentum swings batman!! TB was down 0-3 in this game - they rally hard, come back and win. Now they have tied the series and the momentum has seriously shifted.....Bruins need to step the fuck up.

If the Bolts are smart they'll start Smith over Roloson next game. After they pulled Roloson after going down 0-3 Smith stepped in and was clutch. Had some fantastic saves.

If the Bolts are smart they'll start Smith over Roloson next game. After they pulled Roloson after going down 0-3 Smith stepped in and was clutch. Had some fantastic saves.

Gotta dance with the one that brung ya.

Roloson didn't play bad. He was at fault on the first goal, certainly not the second, and the third was similar to Tampa's tying goal. He was pulled for psychological reasons. I'd be surprised if he didn't start game five.

Forum List

Back