The Cup of Stanley 10-11

The lightning had so many powerplays in the first period. They could have gone up by a few goals easily and this would have changed the game indeed.

They didn't. There is no game 7 here in my view.

But I thought McCain would win. :p

The lightning had so many powerplays in the first period. They could have gone up by a few goals easily and this would have changed the game indeed.

With the exception of Vancouver, these playofss have been a total surprise to me.

With the exception of Vancouver, these playofss have been a total surprise to me.

It's been a good run so far though. We've seen the 1-3-1 trap beaten by skill and I love that in and of itself as most teams will forgo this talentless method of defense and seek talent instead.

It's been a good run so far though. We've seen the 1-3-1 trap beaten by skill and I love that in and of itself as most teams will forgo this talentless method of defense and seek talent instead.

Yeah im not a big fan of the 1-3-1 either

I've about had it with the Nucks diving bullshit..

I hate that shit...

The shit hardly ever works yet the retards keep trying it...

Besides if it wasn't for Campolli's stupid play the Hawks most certainly would have disappointed the parade for a 3rd straight year...

The "Choker" label is now even more legit. San Jose choked....again! They had a 2-1 lead and blew it in the last few seconds of regulation. oye....They always find a way to lose. That's what "chokers" do.....sorry bay area fans......The Sharks choked. :eusa_angel:

Very lucky goal by Vancouver to eliminate the Sharks. You feel bad for a team to go out like that.

But the Canuck's inevitable march to claim Lord Stanley's trophy continues unabated. Just a few more weeks and she'll be in her rightful home north of the border!

They were the best team in the regular season and they've show the same throughout the playoffs.

Forum List

Back