The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Very lucky goal by Vancouver to eliminate the Sharks. You feel bad for a team to go out like that.

But the Canuck's inevitable march to claim Lord Stanley's trophy continues unabated. Just a few more weeks and she'll be in her rightful home north of the border!

yeah, the rhode island border. :razz:

nuh un... bets?

The "Choker" label is now even more legit. San Jose choked....again! They had a 2-1 lead and blew it in the last few seconds of regulation. oye....They always find a way to lose. That's what "chokers" do.....sorry bay area fans......The Sharks choked. :eusa_angel:

Go easy on Lumpy. The therapy is going to be expensive. :razz:

Don't any of you motherfuckers go cursing my Bruins by declaring them in the Finals just yet. Tampa is a scrappy bunch and has the best offense in the playoffs. Anything can happen. As much as I'd love for Boston to wrap it up tonight I wouldn't be at all surprised if this went another game and still wouldn't be shocked if the Bolts won the East.

GO BRUINS!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Bruins will win the East tonight, on another glorious last-minute "I totally meant to do that" stick save by Timmay. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back