The Cup of Stanley 10-11

If the Bolts are smart they'll start Smith over Roloson next game. After they pulled Roloson after going down 0-3 Smith stepped in and was clutch. Had some fantastic saves.

Gotta dance with the one that brung ya.

Roloson didn't play bad. He was at fault on the first goal, certainly not the second, and the third was similar to Tampa's tying goal. He was pulled for psychological reasons. I'd be surprised if he didn't start game five.
Agreed. Roloson will get the start as he should. He's been the man and will continue to be the man. Smith played well, but he's second fiddle...at least for the rest of this year!

Darn.. it's sure looking like Vancouver out classes the Sharks..

I'm guessing Vancouver will be sticking a fork in it soon.. oh well...

Damn.. I hope the.. Sharks.. show up and play tonight...

Their like a white knuckle roller coaster ride...

Sheesh .. it's not easy being a ..Sharks Fan..

dude, we're counting on them to keep the canadian streak of no cup since 1993 alive. lol

That's gonna be broken this year!

BTW, Thashers moving to Winnipeg!

maybe, we'll see. Vancouver is good but can they win the cup?

Holy momentum swings batman!! TB was down 0-3 in this game - they rally hard, come back and win. Now they have tied the series and the momentum has seriously shifted.....Bruins need to step the fuck up.

yea, you can't lose games like that in a playoff series

That's gonna be broken this year!

BTW, Thashers moving to Winnipeg!

I think whoever wins the Canucks-Sharks series will the cup. I think both those teams are better than the teams in the east.

TB has been awesome throughout the playoffs...I didn't expect Boston to blow a 3-0 lead in a playoff game 2 years in a row. My only concern about SJ/VAN is it seems one or the other has been the best regular season team in hockey for about the last 5 years now, only to lose somehow to inferior teams every time. As a Flyers fan, I've had a ton of respect for Lecavlier and St. Louis since those guys won the Stanley Cup about 7 years ago. It'd be nice to at least see Simon Gagne get a chance to hoist the cup too.

I think whoever wins the Canucks-Sharks series will the cup. I think both those teams are better than the teams in the east.

TB has been awesome throughout the playoffs...I didn't expect Boston to blow a 3-0 lead in a playoff game 2 years in a row. My only concern about SJ/VAN is it seems one or the other has been the best regular season team in hockey for about the last 5 years now, only to lose somehow to inferior teams every time. As a Flyers fan, I've had a ton of respect for Lecavlier and St. Louis since those guys won the Stanley Cup about 7 years ago. It'd be nice to at least see Simon Gagne get a chance to hoist the cup too.

I totally agree. TB has clutch players. St Louis among the best. They may not be the best team but they seem to be able to win big games.

I agree. TB certainly can win it. They have veterans who've won it before, some good youth and a hot goalie.

Usually (but not always) the Stanley Cup is won by one of the top teams. However, a team no one was expecting will often come out of nowhere and get to the final. That team usually doesn't win, however. I would see TB as that type of team while Vancouver and San Jose are amongst the top teams.

Vancouver seems to be getting stronger. IMHO they are the best team remaining, and will beat San Jose on Tuesday, and will go on to beat whomever comes out of the east. But I could be wrong. I'm horrible at making sports predictions.

WOW. What a worthless bunch of gutless, spineless, no accout cock-sucking motherfuckers wearing the spoked-B in Tampa Bay this afternoon. They should all be rounded up and SHOT for what they did (or more truthfully what they DIDN'T do) on the ice this afternoon. If their plane crashed on the flight back to Boston tonight I wouldn't shed a single tear.

I'm done with these motherfuckers until Julien, Chiarelli, Chara, Kaberle, Lucic, and about half of the other players are GONE from Boston.

I thought you were already done with them earlier in this thread? :eusa_whistle:

I agree. TB certainly can win it. They have veterans who've won it before, some good youth and a hot goalie.

Usually (but not always) the Stanley Cup is won by one of the top teams. However, a team no one was expecting will often come out of nowhere and get to the final. That team usually doesn't win, however. I would see TB as that type of team while Vancouver and San Jose are amongst the top teams.

Vancouver seems to be getting stronger. IMHO they are the best team remaining, and will beat San Jose on Tuesday, and will go on to beat whomever comes out of the east. But I could be wrong. I'm horrible at making sports predictions.

Considering the last time the Lightning won the NHL was broken, I hope they don't do it again! :eusa_hand:

Actually I was hoping Roloson would start. We have a better chance against that old man. Smith has the potential to be pretty good.

And right now Smith is playing very nicely.

19 shots and 2 goals scored = FAIL

Tampa made the wrong call and paid dearly for it. You go to the dance with the one that brought you! Bad coaching imho....

Forum List

Back