The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Last edited:
zdeno-chara-boston-bruins.jpg

:clap2:

The Canucks are 1-4 in elimination games. They can't bury teams either, with their victories mostly by a goal, often in overtime. This doesn't look like a team with a killer instinct.

The Canucks are 1-4 in elimination games. They can't bury teams either, with their victories mostly by a goal, often in overtime. This doesn't look like a team with a killer instinct.

Ryan Kesler's has the killer instinct but he can't continue carrying the team.., The Sedin bros. haven't really stepped up to the challenge yet... The team plays well overall but yup..lack the intensity.

Tonight, the Mighty Red Wings come back from the dead and beat the flopping Sharks in front of their own fans!! 3 unanswered goals in the 3rd period. Sweet!!!! Bring on game 6 at the Joe!!!

GO WINGS!!!

I can't believe how fast Philly and Washington folded. Boudreau (sp?) might be getting under some more heat again.

Here goes:

Still riding on that D-town train all the way. They beat San Jose in two more nail-biters, then go on to beat the Sedin twins & co IN Vancouver--yeah that's right Toro :razz:

I've been sleeping on Tampon Bay and I think they could really give Boston a run for their money, but as much as I hate to say it I think the chowda bitches are the better team between the two and they will go on to face the Red Wings for the Cup. Which would be cool to see two old teams go at it. Although maybe two teams from non-tradiotioal markets could be better for the game as a whole.

I wish they'd played the game on NBC....I don't have VS and so can't see most of the games :(

No kidding. I don't like how NHL broadcasting rights are set up now. For some reason Versus comes in like crap on our TV. There's wavy lines that go across the screen which makes it pretty much unwatchable. But that's what bars are for :D

Personally I wish they would put ALL the playoff games on both NBC and Fox. Just no Joe Buck. The sport needs more post-lockout exposure, and it kind of feels like ESPN snubs the league, like they don't give it as much attention as the NBA even though attendance figures are about identical.

I can't believe how fast Philly and Washington folded. Boudreau (sp?) might be getting under some more heat again.

Here goes:

Still riding on that D-town train all the way. They beat San Jose in two more nail-biters, then go on to beat the Sedin twins & co IN Vancouver--yeah that's right Toro :razz:

I've been sleeping on Tampon Bay and I think they could really give Boston a run for their money, but as much as I hate to say it I think the chowda bitches are the better team between the two and they will go on to face the Red Wings for the Cup. Which would be cool to see two old teams go at it. Although maybe two teams from non-tradiotioal markets could be better for the game as a whole.

Philly yes, They really weren't all that good. Washington was, but they can't get it together in the playoffs.

Forum List

Back