The Cup of Stanley 10-11

You forgot: :muahaha:

is it 8:00pm eastern yet?

:lol:

I turned on NESN when I got home and they were airing an old B's game vs Vancouver... The game was just ending, the Bruins won 3-1 and I thought to myself, some poor old man somewhere is probably waking up from his nap and must be awfully confused thinking he totally missed the game! :lol:

i watched the highlights today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aak2bcdTjoE]YouTube - ‪Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins Highlights 2/26/11‬‏[/ame]

You forgot: :muahaha:

I turned on NESN when I got home and they were airing an old B's game vs Vancouver... The game was just ending, the Bruins won 3-1 and I thought to myself, some poor old man somewhere is probably waking up from his nap and must be awfully confused thinking he totally missed the game! :lol:

Savor that victory! It's the only time you'll get to see Boston beat Vancouver this year!

Savor that victory! It's the only time you'll get to see Boston beat Vancouver this year!

Best of luck to you in that regard! :beer:

:muahaha:

In the last five periods in which the Boston Bruins have played, exactly one goal has been scored.

In the first two periods thus far, Boston has been the better team. Vancouver looks very much like a team that has not played for over a week. Very, very flat. Same as the fans.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Fabulous goal! It was going to have to be to beat Thomas, who was outstanding.

Vancouver was taking over the game in the third period. Boston was the better team for the first two periods, but when the game is so tight, all it takes is one play.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Fabulous goal! It was going to have to be to beat Thomas, who was outstanding.

Vancouver was taking over the game in the third period. Boston was the better team for the first two periods, but when the game is so tight, all it takes is one play.

yup

fuck you :tongue:

248619_10150267671335090_746395089_9398004_1007815_n.jpg

:thup:

Forum List

Back