The Cup of Stanley 10-11

I was just settling in for what I hoped might be a lot of overtime and BAM! Game ended 11 seconds in. :eek:

Still, these have been two good games to watch if you like to see goaltending highlights. Yes, Thomas screwed up on the OT goal. He should have stayed much further in net, he over-committed. Still, he and Luongo made some impressive saves throughout the second game and especially the first one.

The question is, do you think the Bruins still have a shot?

These games have been close enough that I certainly don't count Boston out yet. I think game 3 is a must-win though; if they let the Canucks take game 3 it's over IMO. I hope not; while I'd prefer Vancouver finally get a cup, I'd also prefer a 6 or 7 game series.
they've shown they can compete but it's really hard to lose two games that could have been anybodies for the taking. i mean anything can happen, but this makes it very tough. let's see what they can do at home

Game 3 starting up now. Go Vancouver. Kick those dreaded bees in their hive...

game misconduct and 5 min major.

Only 6 shots in the 5 and denied. :thup:

Penalty to McQuade (Bees) - Delay of game

Last edited:
i wanted thorton back in after game 1, im glad he is in but they need to send him out to do a non-stanley cup event :D I wanna see him bash in burrow's face, lol.

As long as Vancouver wins. It might get the Sedins going. xD These are some short hard shifts Alain is coaching.

Thomas is playing well again. Gotta get him challenging and then get behind him. Did you see McQuade get dumped ?

Great game so far. Fast as fast...

Last edited:
Great period. As much hitting in a period as I've seen in the playoffs thus far. Glad to hear Horton is going to be OK. Major was the right call. Bruin's special teams are killing them.

Great period. As much hitting in a period as I've seen in the playoffs thus far. Glad to hear Horton is going to be OK. Major was the right call. Bruin's special teams are killing them.

Sensation in all extremities is a very good indicator to be sure.

1 - 0 Bees

Last edited:
Vancouver's a third period team. I wouldn't be counting any chickens yet. :p

Forum List

Back