The Cure Act.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
And Biden going on about his dead Son, a precipitant of whit privilege if there ever was, Joe Biden who slammed one of the best economies in the US, Biden who with his Libtard friends always pointed out how Texas is almost caveman like in its heath care had the gaul to to come here to MD Anderson, you libs know, the place thats likely the best place to be if you have cancer, yet he did not have Bammer care. Matter of fact, normal people with bammer care cant go to MD Anderson, but little is so worthy ? Fuck Bo. Its on my bucket list to piss on his head stone. Fuck Biden. I hope it really hurts when he dies, and fuck Bammer. Hope his kids are subject to the mess thats bammer care. And fuck his stupid warm fuzzy cure act bull shit.

And Biden going on about his dead Son, a precipitant of whit privilege if there ever was, Joe Biden who slammed one of the best economies in the US, Biden who with his Libtard friends always pointed out how Texas is almost caveman like in its heath care had the gaul to to come here to MD Anderson, you libs know, the place thats likely the best place to be if you have cancer, yet he did not have Bammer care. Matter of fact, normal people with bammer care cant go to MD Anderson, but little is so worthy ? Fuck Bo. Its on my bucket list to piss on his head stone. Fuck Biden. I hope it really hurts when he dies, and fuck Bammer. Hope his kids are subject to the mess thats bammer care. And fuck his stupid warm fuzzy cure act bull shit.
Hopefully, you are the one who suffers an excruciatingly drawn out painful death, you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Wow, that's a serious lack of class. Going after a man's dead child and using that as a lightning rod for your anger? You should be ashamed, if you had any shred of humanity you would recant this statement and apologise, if only to try and redeem yourself.

Wow, that's a serious lack of class. Going after a man's dead child and using that as a lightning rod for your anger? You should be ashamed, if you had any shred of humanity you would recant this statement and apologise, if only to try and redeem yourself.

We're an exceptional nation ain't we.

I don't care who it is, attacking some bodies dead son is way over the line. What a sorry excuse for a human you are hiding in a online forum to spew such garbage.

Hopefully, you are the one who suffers an excruciatingly drawn out painful death, you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Keep telling us who you really are libs I love it.

Are you referring to the OP or are you defending it?

I don't care who it is, attacking some bodies dead son is way over the line. What a sorry excuse for a human you are hiding in a online forum to spew such garbage.

Every day kids who are not children of the political elite are left to die because they dont get the treatment MD Anderson offers because they are poor. Fuck Biden, hope the death of his useless Son is still an extremely bitter pill. Recap, Glad a member of the political ruling class is dead. Hope he is in hell and i hope he suffered. And fuck Biden. Hope it happens again and again. I also hope a law is passed that the political ruling class has to suffer the same stupid law.

um, no. Fuck them both.

When libs start foaming at the mouth like Vor did we get to see who they really are, as demonstrated by the above post.

Loving Americans again I see.

So I open a topic entitled "The Cure Act" and it is a rant against Joe Biden's dead son.

???

Loving Americans again I see.

Agreed.

Every day kids who are not children of the political elite are left to die because they dont get the treatment MD Anderson offers because they are poor. Fuck Biden, hope the death of his useless Son is still an extremely bitter pill. Recap, Glad a member of the political ruling class is dead. Hope he is in hell and i hope he suffered. And fuck Biden. Hope it happens again and again. I also hope a law is passed that the political ruling class has to suffer the same stupid law.
Well you've taken the worst path to get a point across... Needlessly attack a dead son, the grieving father and make everybody hate you and your ideas in the process. Way to go genius!

When libs start foaming at the mouth like Vor did we get to see who they really are, as demonstrated by the above post.
And the foam coming from the OPs mouth? Did you happen to miss that or are you defending it because it isn't liberal??

Forum List

Back