The Curious Case of Roderick Scott! The TRUE Black Zimmerman Case! Right to the T!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
How many liberal and blacks race baiters applauded this case and not the Zimmerman case?

Actually who has even heard of this case? Since it was a black man shooting a white teen, the media ignored it. I bet Swallow heard of it? He ignores it, because he agrees with that case and not the Zimmerman case.

Roderick Scott: The 'Black George Zimmerman' Acquitted of Murder in 2009
Roderick Scott, an African American man, shot and killed Christopher Cervini, a 17-year-old white youth, in 2009.

Scott faced a charge of first-degree manslaughter, and claimed he shot the teen in self defense.

Scott was subsequently acquitted.

All this happened in New York State, which, even back then, had much tougher gun and self defense laws than the state of Florida has.

Three Teens Breaking into Cars
During the early morning hours of April 4, 2009, 42-year-old Roderick Scott was asleep on the couch of his Greece, New York home, just outside of Rochester. He was awakened by some noise outside.

Scott looked out the window and saw three teens attempting to break into his car. He grabbed his gun, for which he had a legal permit, put it in his waistband and told his girlfriend to call 911 before going outside.

When Scott went out, he confronted the youths, who were going through a neighbor’s car. According to Scott, he told them to stop and wait for the police. The incident ended after Scott fired two shots at Christopher Cervini, killing him.

What Happened? Accounts Differ
According to 15-year-old James Cervini, one of the three, and Christopher’s cousin, Scott shot Christopher after the teen yelled, “Please don’t shoot me, I’m just a kid.” Scott, who testified in his own defense, said he only fired after Christopher came running at him in a threatening manner.

Scott’s attorney, James Parrinello, argued it was likely Christopher went at Scott to give James a chance to get away. James was already bound by two probation orders and the consequences of being charged with breaking into cars would have been more serious for him.

In fact Scott had less of a reason to shoot the unarmed white teen. In the Zimmerman case, Martin was viciously beating Zimmerman. Not the case in the Scott case, the unarmed white teen didn't touch him. Second, in the Scott case the gun was already drawn, not in the Zimmerman case.

Support what you want to support, but this case has extraordinary parallels to the Zimmerman case and I guarantee the same douche bags protesting against Zimmerman are the same people that backed the Zimmerman case!

Last edited:
Never even heard of the case until two days ago. Just shows how racist folks are such as Jesse and Al along with a media that will lie to divide america. Neither case had nothing to do with race.

Never even heard of the case until two days ago. Just shows how racist folks are such as Jesse and Al along with a media that will lie to divide america. Neither case had nothing to do with race.

Without division, without hate, without victims there can be no dimocrap party.

It is the ONLY reason they exist.

Scott was immediately arrested and charged with murder.

In March of last year, people were using the Scott case to complain about why Zimmerman hadn't been arrested and charged.

btw, there's already one long thread about this on the board.

How many liberal and blacks race baiters applauded this case and not the Zimmerman case?

Actually who has even heard of this case? Since it was a black man shooting a white teen, the media ignored it. I bet Swallow heard of it? He ignores it, because he agrees with that case and not the Zimmerman case.

Roderick Scott, an African American man, shot and killed Christopher Cervini, a 17-year-old white youth, in 2009.

Scott faced a charge of first-degree manslaughter, and claimed he shot the teen in self defense.

All this happened in New York State, which, even back then, had much tougher gun and self defense laws than the state of Florida has.

During the early morning hours of April 4, 2009, 42-year-old Roderick Scott was asleep on the couch of his Greece, New York home, just outside of Rochester. He was awakened by some noise outside.

Scott looked out the window and saw three teens attempting to break into his car. He grabbed his gun, for which he had a legal permit, put it in his waistband and told his girlfriend to call 911 before going outside.

When Scott went out, he confronted the youths, who were going through a neighbor’s car. According to Scott, he told them to stop and wait for the police. The incident ended after Scott fired two shots at Christopher Cervini, killing him.

According to 15-year-old James Cervini, one of the three, and Christopher’s cousin, Scott shot Christopher after the teen yelled, “Please don’t shoot me, I’m just a kid.” Scott, who testified in his own defense, said he only fired after Christopher came running at him in a threatening manner.

Scott’s attorney, James Parrinello, argued it was likely Christopher went at Scott to give James a chance to get away. James was already bound by two probation orders and the consequences of being charged with breaking into cars would have been more serious for him.

In fact Scott had last a reason to shoot the unarmed white teen. In the Zimmerman case, Martin was viciously beating Zimmerman. Not the case in the Scott case, the unarmed white teen didn't touch him. Second, in the Scott case the gun was already drawn, not in the Zimmerman case.

Support what you want to support, but this case has extraordinary parallels to the Zimmerman case and I guarantee the same douche bags protesting against Zimmerman are the same people that backed the Zimmerman case!

good post

In March of last year, people were using the Scott case to complain about why Zimmerman hadn't been arrested and charged.

Trying to justify it huh? So liberal of you.

No one mentioned the Scott case when mentioning the Zimmerman case you liar. No one heard of it, until this story started to break. I guess the whole if the facts were reversed, goes right out window!

Last edited:

In fact Scott had last a reason to shoot the unarmed white teen. In the Zimmerman case, Martin was viciously beating Zimmerman. Not the case in the Scott case, the unarmed white teen didn't touch him. Second, in the Scott case the gun was already drawn, not in the Zimmerman case.

lol, is the reason Scott didn't fire a warning shot because he feared he might get 20 years like the black woman in Florida got recently?

Anyone remember Obama's speech that Christopher could have been Obama 35 years ago? Me neither!

Trying to justify it huh? So liberal of you.

No on mentioned the Scott case when mentioning the Zimmerman case you liar. No one heard of it, until this story started to break. I guess the whole if the facts were reversed, goes right out window!

Really?

Looks like a whole lot of people were mentioning it here, as one example:

Recalling Roderick Scott » The Rochesterian

I started a thread about this a few days back. It deserves to be better known as proof of how biased and anti-white our establishment media is. This black had even less reason to shoot than zimbo did and yet the media won't talk about this. Without the internet no one would have heard about this story.

I started a thread about this a few days back. It deserves to be better known as proof of how biased and anti-white our establishment media is. This black had even less reason to shoot than zimbo did and yet the media won't talk about this. Without the internet no one would have heard about this story.

It's amazing how spineless the media has become!

So true.

This patronizingly biased political correctness on the part of media is contributing to an increasingly provocative political atmosphere in the U.S. The root cause of this selective news reporting is corporatist ownership and influence over news "reporting," most of which is best described as info-tainment. Most of this selectively edited "reporting" is facilitated by sponsors who have a product to sell and cautiously avoid offending black audiences which have evolved into a significant consumer category.

To the T?????

"Scott was immediately arrested after the shooting and charged with murder."

Which is exactly what would have happened to Martin had he killed Zimmerman.

To the T?????

Do you believe Zimmerman would have been arrested were it not for his busted nose and bloodied head?

Responding police must submit a written report of why they either arrested or did not arrest someone in an incident of this nature. In the Zimmerman example the police had no immediate cause to arrest him but substantial cause to not arrest him. So they held Zimmerman and referred the incident to Detectives for investigation, which is in accordance with procedure.

As I'm writing this, RT video news is reporting on nationwide rallies calling for justice for Trayvon Martin. The narrator just said the protesters are insisting the reason Zimmerman followed Martin was Martin's race, which is both true and not true. The fact is Zimmerman was motivated to serve as a volunteer watchman because of a virtual crime wave in that neighborhood which several witnesses attributed to young Black males. Trayvon Martin was a young Black male who, according to Zimmerman's report to the 911 dispatcher he spoke with, was behaving suspiciously.

So while Martin's race was a relevant factor it was not the primary factor. Zimmerman's primary motivation was a recent series of crimes in his community perpetrated by young Black Males. In the final analysis, even though it may be said Zimmerman acted precipitously, he certainly was not guilty of murder. If he'd been charged with reckless endangerment there might have been a different outcome.

To the T?????

Do you believe Zimmerman would have been arrested were it not for his busted nose and bloodied head?

Responding police must submit a written report of why they either arrested or did not arrest someone in an incident of this nature. In the Zimmerman example the police had no immediate cause to arrest him but substantial cause to not arrest him. So they held Zimmerman and referred the incident to Detectives for investigation, which is in accordance with procedure.

As I'm writing this, RT video news is reporting on nationwide rallies calling for justice for Trayvon Martin. The narrator just said the protesters are insisting the reason Zimmerman followed Martin was Martin's race, which is both true and not true. The fact is Zimmerman was motivated to serve as a volunteer watchman because of a virtual crime wave in that neighborhood which several witnesses attributed to young Black males. Trayvon Martin was a young Black male who, according to Zimmerman's report to the 911 dispatcher he spoke with, was behaving suspiciously.

So while Martin's race was a relevant factor it was not the primary factor. Zimmerman's primary motivation was a recent series of crimes in his community perpetrated by young Black Males. In the final analysis, even though it may be said Zimmerman acted precipitously, he certainly was not guilty of murder. If he'd been charged with reckless endangerment there might have been a different outcome.

I believe the case would have been handled completely differently by the police if it was Zimmerman that had been killed by Martin.

I can't believe a black man in NY got away with shooting anyone. The fact that he was arrested immediately proves the bed wetters who control NY are more racists than the officials in FL who declined to charge a Hispanic until the democrook plantation thugs raised hell.

Forum List

Back