The current unemployment rate isn't real

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i know the government is saying that unemlployment is at 5% but this number isn't a real gauge on how the country is doing as a whole. Once you remove a few states out of the statistics the average for the entire country changes. I really don't know how the statistics will be affected but it would be interesting to see how the stats will change once you remove a state like Texas from the data. I suspect t it would begin to shoot up quite dramatically.

Texas is part of the us . I'm not happy about it either .

If we dumped red states from our education stats the numbers would improve too.

• Banned

Do liberals really think they are smarter than everyone else?

Interesting?

• Banned
It would be noteworthy if that unemployment rate went above 10%. It would mean that this entire country hasn't seen any kind of economic recovery.

• Banned

Interesting?

No . We just care more about education .

Those degrees in liberal arts go a long way....

Most college degrees are geared for the average person which is why we have degree programs in business administration. It is not something that is hard for the intelligent but seems rather challenging for the average. They may think they are smart because they completed it but the people in the biology department are laughing their asses off.

The left really doesn't care more about education. It really believes that if human beings aren't forced to do something they don't do it at all. An example is forcing people to buy health insurance supposedly for their own benefit. Forcing people to attend school is another. As if the entire world will stop going to school simply because the government didn't force someone to do it. The list goes on and on.

Last edited:
It would be noteworthy if that unemployment rate went above 10%. It would mean that this entire country hasn't seen any kind of economic recovery.

I depends on for whom...
NYC and Nassau County are exploding with High End Residential and Commercial Construction whilst wages are plummeting.

Interesting?

Most college degrees are geared for the average person which is why we have degree programs in business administration. It is not something that is hard for the intelligent but seems rather challenging for the average. They may think they are smart because they completed it but the people in the biology department are laughing their asses off.

I'm talking about grade school scores .

I depends on for whom...
NYC and Nassau County are exploding with High End Residential and Commercial Construction whilst wages are plummeting.

Republican union killing war on the working class has been very successful .

Interesting?

I'm talking about grade school scores .

I forgot...those kids have redneck genes. They must be dumber than everyone else. That was sarcasm.

I depends on for whom...

What good are unions when you can't create jobs?

I depends on for whom...

If only they could get rid of the teacher's unions, we'd get the kids back on track

You would like to use the current formula for the rate today.....but some other formula for the rate in 2008?

You are a wishful thinker of the finest variety.

I depends on for whom...

If only they could get rid of the teacher's unions, we'd get the kids back on track

Teachers are the only ones who actually care . School administrators only care about $ .

Interesting?

Yes, liberals really think. I know that surprises you, since the concept - thinking - is alien to most of the 21st Century Conservatives.

Forum List

Back