The Daily Trump Lies Thread

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
So many lies daily, it will be easier to put them here every morning.

13872952_1112624922132796_3850371678177078051_n.png

I think if we are going to live in a society that believes in the relativity of truth then the people's version of the truth, not the politician's version of it, should count since this is a democracy and the people decide how things will run. The politician tells me the truth and I tell him the truth but, in the end, they have to go by my version of it since it is a democracy. Call it *syllogistic democracy.

There is a new one I saw today about Trump taking credit for a 20 million dollar donation to St. Judes Childrens hospital that appears to be false. A spokesperson made the claim while Trump was on the stage with him and Trump simply said thank you to the crowd as they cheered, believing the claim was True.

"Donald Trump continues to say that the reason he can’t release his tax returns before the election is because the IRS is currently conducting an audit. This may be true, but according to new information, there’s a reason why it’s taking so long.

The Wall Street journal just reported that Trump has given the IRS permission to extend its word beyond the three-year statute of limitations governing such inquiries. Also, because Trump’s lawyers know the IRS deadlines, they can take their time negotiating settlements and responding to document request. He did this recently in the past and it’s possible he’s doing it again.

Trump has been slowing the process down.
For the record, Trump is the only major presidential candidate in the last 40 years to not divulge his tax returns – the first since 1976. There is no rule at the IRS saying that a person can’t do so, he just doesn’t want to.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen has even stated this for the record, saying that’s there is no reason Trump can’t release the information to the public.

“We stress that we’re in tax administration, so we have no stake in any of the primaries going on.From our standpoint, if you’re being audited, and you want to do something else, share that information with your returns, you can do that.”

Trump is being repeatedly criticized in the press for refusing to do so, even by the likes of Warren Buffett and former Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Both think Trump is hiding something. There’s even speculation that Trump is trying to hide his money interests in Russia.

According to Romney, Trump will find any excuse not to let them go public, and thinks there’s good reason to believe there’s a “bombshell” being hidden.

“There’s something in there that he feels is worse for him than shooting someone on Fifth Avenue. I think the American people have every right to see what that is.

There’s no question in my mind he will never release his tax returns. He will follow one excuse after the other to say why he can’t and will never release them.”

I heard he's concealing a donation to NAMBLA, but I have no proof of that, but I think it may be true.

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!™
Obama-If-if-if-if-if-if uh uh uh uh uh uh
Okay. Trump lies.

Now lefties tell me does Hillary lie? Yes or no? Its not a trick question.
The difference is that Clinton has explanations and challenges for all the lie accusations against her. In some cases she has had to admit she misspoke, embellished or exaggerated, but she has shown the character to admit her mistakes. Trump never does. He just doubles down on his lies. He can not explain them or make a reasonable challenge.

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!™
Okay. Trump lies.

Obama is saying uh uh uh uh uh uh. Hitlery has more lies in her emails than Trump has money. Billary are liars.

Camp and I are waiting for you to show us those specific email lies.

Yeah...Hillary would never lie in an email, but she lies every where else. Right?

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!™
Okay. Trump lies.

Obama is saying uh uh uh uh uh uh. Hitlery has more lies in her emails than Trump has money. Billary are liars.

Yeah...Hillary would never lie in an email, but she lies every where else. Right?
So far all we have seen in this thread about Clinton lies is a 13 minute video that accuses her of lying whenever she changed a position on an issue (flip-flop) and statements that do not meet the criteria for "lying". Trump's lies are, however, not disputed and are provable beyond any doubt.

Okay. Trump lies.

So far all we have seen in this thread about Clinton lies is a 13 minute video that accuses her of lying whenever she changed a position on an issue (flip-flop) and statements that do not meet the criteria for "lying". Trump's lies are, however, not disputed and are provable beyond any doubt.

Yeah there is absolutely ZERO proof that Mrs. Clinton has EVER lied.

Okay. Trump lies.

Yeah there is absolutely ZERO proof that Mrs. Clinton has EVER lied.
Nobody is making that claim. It would be difficult to find any politician with decades in the public spotlight who has not misspoken or told a lie, purposefully or by mistake.
What would you consider to be Clinton's most egregious lies?

Forum List

Back