The Daily Trump Lies Thread

Obama is saying uh uh uh uh uh uh. Hitlery has more lies in her emails than Trump has money. Billary are liars.

Camp and I are waiting for you to show us those specific email lies.

Yeah...Hillary would never lie in an email, but she lies every where else. Right?
So far all we have seen in this thread about Clinton lies is a 13 minute video that accuses her of lying whenever she changed a position on an issue (flip-flop) and statements that do not meet the criteria for "lying". Trump's lies are, however, not disputed and are provable beyond any doubt.

Yeah there is absolutely ZERO proof that Mrs. Clinton has EVER lied.
Nobody is making that claim. It would be difficult to find any politician with decades in the public spotlight who has not misspoken or told a lie, purposefully or by mistake.
What would you consider to be Clinton's most egregious lies?
Maybe you haven't been paying attention for...oh...these past 30 years. Her lies are numerous and egregious EVEN FOR A POLITICIAN. Please don't try to diminish her infamous lies, by claiming all pols lie. You might want to get to speed on things...but then you think FDR is great, since a few statist historians told you so.

If a few statist historians told you Hillary is great, would you believe it?

Yeah...Hillary would never lie in an email, but she lies every where else. Right?
So far all we have seen in this thread about Clinton lies is a 13 minute video that accuses her of lying whenever she changed a position on an issue (flip-flop) and statements that do not meet the criteria for "lying". Trump's lies are, however, not disputed and are provable beyond any doubt.

Nobody is making that claim. It would be difficult to find any politician with decades in the public spotlight who has not misspoken or told a lie, purposefully or by mistake.
Maybe you haven't been paying attention for...oh...these past 30 years. Her lies are numerous and egregious EVEN FOR A POLITICIAN. Please don't try to diminish her infamous lies, by claiming all pols lie. You might want to get to speed on things...but then you think FDR is great, since a few statist historians told you so.

I keep asking about the egregious lies and what folks thing are those egregious lies. Help me out and tell me some of the ones you think are the most egregious.
And no, I do not think Hillary is great, so I would not agree with historians that said she was. I think FDR was great because of his many accomplishments, especially the ones that continue to benefit America today.

Political hack stacked deck horse shit.

Lets take just the first so-called lie:
1. March 30: Trump claims MSNBC edited their released version of his interview with Chris Matthews in which Trump stumbled on abortion: “You really ought to hear the whole thing. I mean, this is a long convoluted question. This was a long discussion, and they just cut it out. And, frankly, it was extremely — it was really convoluted.” Nope; that was a lie.

No, actually all these shows edit their tapes for various reasons and stop and start things to include advertisement times which leave things said off camera on the cutting room floor as they dont stop the cameras just because it is not going on air.

Hillary Clinton is the colossal liar in this race, and so like any good Democrat, you deny everything, admit nothing and make counter-accusations, like the bullshit artists you are.

I keep asking about the egregious lies and what folks thing are those egregious lies. Help me out and tell me some of the ones you think are the most egregious.
And no, I do not think Hillary is great, so I would not agree with historians that said she was. I think FDR was great because of his many accomplishments, especially the ones that continue to benefit America today.
You know what?

It is all a 'vast right wing conspiracy.'

Yes?

hillary-benghazi-lie.jpg

james-comey-hillary-clinton-fbi-investigation.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-email.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-sexual-assault-belief.jpg

HillaryClintonRapeAllegations-1024x1024.jpg

Forum List

Back