The Dallas Death Squad

A picture of one of the officers who was killed. :(

A second dead police officer has been named on social media as Patrick Zamarripa.

102756819-patrick-dallas-shooting-NEWS-large_trans++uLmHKNaT2OspieeUjldj0zz60MLShTGSjzQPgXOJ4Fc.jpg

Here is another one. This was the DART officer who was murdered.

DART grieving the loss of Ofc Brent Thompson, 43, killed during Thurs protest. First DART officer killed in line of duty. Joined DART 2009.

Cm0yXKIXgAAgrQA.jpg

I am doubtful that this was an Islamic terrorist attack because I think they would not have focused on LEO but would have been indiscriminately killing anyone in sight.

However, the one suspect has apparently been saying things like, "the end is coming." That is a bit suspicious statement to make, but of course lunatics make loony statements, so who really knows? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Prayers to the families of the shot police officers. Terrible thing and we're all sick of it. May or may not be a terrorist cell. We'll see.

I am doubtful that this was an Islamic terrorist attack because I think they would not have focused on LEO but would have been indiscriminately killing anyone in sight.

However, the one suspect has apparently been saying things like, "the end is coming." That is a bit suspicious statement to make, but of course lunatics make loony statements, so who really knows? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Prayers to the families of the shot police officers. Terrible thing and we're all sick of it. May or may not be a terrorist cell. We'll see.
BLM would be domestic terrorists.

*) ISLAMIC

Black americans do not engage in this level of filth----
IT IS, OBVIOUSLY, ISLAMIC ---wait and see.

Protest erupts into attack on police...
eek.gif

Dallas police shooting: Five officers killed, six wounded by gunmen
Fri, 08 Jul 2016 - Gunmen kill five police officers during a protest in Dallas against police shootings of black men, with three suspects in custody and one dead, media say.
Five Dallas police officers have been killed and six wounded by gunmen during protests against the shooting of black men by police, authorities say. Three people are in custody and one man who was in a stand-off with police shot himself dead, US media have reported. Gunfire broke out at around 20:45 local time on Thursday (01:45 GMT Friday) as demonstrators marched through the city. The protests came after this week's deaths of Philando Castile in Minnesota and Alton Sterling in Louisiana. The Dallas attack marks the deadliest day for US law enforcement officers since the 9/11 attacks in 2001. President Barack Obama, who is visiting Poland, said it was a "vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement". He said the entire city of Dallas was grieving and the "tight-knit US police community feels this loss to their core".

Dallas Police Chief David Brown said the suspects were all believed to have been working together, using rifles to carry out attacks while the protest rally was drawing to a close. Two snipers had fired from "elevated positions", shooting some officers in the back. "We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to triangulate on these officers from two different perches... and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could," Chief Brown said. Officers later surrounded a car park near El Centro College, as an armed man fired off rounds with a rifle. Chief Brown said the suspect had told negotiators that "the end is coming" and that he was going to attack more officers and had "bombs all over the place".

US media say the man is now dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and the stand-off is over, although the police have yet to confirm this. Police are continuing to sweep the downtown area. No explosives have been found so far. A woman who was in the vicinity of the suspect at the car park is being questioned. Police also said officers had intercepted a car after a person threw a camouflaged bag into the back and sped off. Two occupants were detained. Chief Brown said earlier: "We do not have a comfort level that we have all the suspects." He said that 11 officers had been shot "ambush style" by sniper fire. One of those killed was Brent Thompson, 43, a transport police officer with the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). He is the first DART officer to be killed in the line of duty.

Amateur video footage showed one police officer approaching a gunman and taking cover behind a concrete pillar. The gunman shoots the officer at least twice, leaving him motionless, and then flees. One civilian, named by her family as Shetamia Taylor, was shot in the leg while protecting her children and is recovering in hospital. One eyewitness, Brendan Tyler Hester, said: "When I turned around to see where my friends were I saw a policeman next to me get shot. He dropped to the ground screaming. The police shouted at us to run so I did." Mr Obama said that "anyone involved in these senseless murders will be held fully accountable". He said the attacks were a "wrenching reminder" of the sacrifices made by law enforcement officers.

MORE

See also:

Obama says America is horrified over Dallas attack
Jul 8,`16) -- President Barack Obama said Friday that America is "horrified" by what appears to be a planned sniper shooting targeting police officers in Dallas, and he said there is no justification for the violence.
In a brief statement to reporters, Obama said the investigation into the shooting continues but "what we do know is there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement," he said. Obama called the shooters motives "twisted" and vowed that "justice will be done." "There's no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement," Obama said, noting that he had spoken with Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings and offered his support and condolences.

Obama spoke from Warsaw, Poland, where he is meeting with NATO and European Union leaders. Obama arrived early Friday shortly before snipers opened fire on police officers, killing five officers and injuring six others during protests over two recent fatal police shootings of black men. Immediately after landing in Warsaw, and before the shootings, Obama had expressed solidarity with protesters earlier. In those comments, he aired his frustration with what he said were racial disparities in the criminal justice system. He also argued there was no contradiction between supporting law enforcement and working to see that biases in the justice system are rooted out.

Similar statements about other shootings have stoked tensions with law enforcement, including with FBI Director James Comey, who has suggested the intense public focus on police officers' conduct, fueled by caught-on-camera moments, may be inhibiting officers as they try to protect their communities. Aiming to pre-empt that concern, Obama said that speaking out about the issue is not an attack on police. He emphasized prior to the shootings that he and other Americans appreciate the risks police officers take and mourn officers who die in the line of duty. Obama emphasized another part of that message later Friday. He called the shootings a "wrenching reminder of the sacrifices" that police office make every day.

News from The Associated Press

what crap wages they get to put up with this kind of thing. It's horrendous.

You are proving nothing. This doesn't come close to your claim that the police go around murdering people.

That islamic son of a b#tch is already using it to push for gun control........
"And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”
President Obama Describes Dallas Shootings As 'Vicious, Calculated, Despicable Attack'

You are proving nothing. This doesn't come close to your claim that the police go around murdering people.

"And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”
President Obama Describes Dallas Shootings As 'Vicious, Calculated, Despicable Attack'

Well he has a point. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with such powerful weapons for mass killing.

were the guns registered?

Forum List

Back