The Dallas Death Squad

You are proving nothing. This doesn't come close to your claim that the police go around murdering people.

That islamic son of a b#tch is already using it to push for gun control........
"And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”
President Obama Describes Dallas Shootings As 'Vicious, Calculated, Despicable Attack'

were the guns registered?

Unknown at this time. Were the shooters known criminals? Unknown at this time. BUT the elevated triangulated shooting position takes fore thought and planning. Just a few hours is all that is needed.

Retaliation for black deaths...
icon_omg.gif

Five police officers killed as snipers target Dallas protest over black deaths
Friday 8 July 2016 - Snipers opened fire on police officers in the heart of Dallas, killing five officers and injuring six others during a demonstration over two recent fatal police shootings of black men.
Three people are in custody and a fourth suspect was exchanging gunfire with authorities in a parking garage , Dallas Police Chief David Brown said early on Friday morning. The suspect is not co-operating and has told negotiators he intends to hurt more law enforcement officials, the chief said. One of the dead officers has been named as 43-year-old Brent Thompson, who served with transport police, Dallas Area Rapid Transit. The gunfire broke out at around 8.45pm on Thursday while hundreds of people were gathered in the Texas city to protest over fatal police shootings this week in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and suburban St Paul, Minnesota. Mr Brown told reporters the snipers fired on the officers "ambush style" from "elevated positions".

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said one member of the public was wounded by the gunfire. Protests were also held in several other cities across the country on Thursday night after a Minnesota officer shot Philando Castile dead while he was in a car with a woman and a child on Wednesday. The aftermath of the shooting was livestreamed in a widely shared Facebook video. A day earlier, Alton Sterling was shot in Louisiana after being pinned to the pavement by two white officers. That, too, was captured on video on a mobile phone. Video footage from the Dallas scene showed protesters were marching along a street about half a mile from City Hall when the shots erupted and the crowd scattered, seeking cover. Mr Brown said it appeared that the gunmen "planned to injure and kill as many officers as they could".

PANews_P-e980288e-7a08-4278-b502-674f594534c9_I1.jpg

Dallas police respond after shots were fired at a Black Lives Matter rally​

The search for the gunmen stretched throughout the city centre, an area of hotels, restaurants, businesses and some residential apartments. The scene was chaotic, with helicopters hovering overhead and officers with automatic rifles on the street corners. "Everyone just started running," Devante Odom, 21, told The Dallas Morning News. "We lost touch with two of our friends just trying to get out of there." One woman was taken into custody in the same parking garage where the stand-off was continuing, Mr Brown said. Two other people were taken into custody during a traffic stop. Mr Brown said police do not yet have a motive for the attacks or any information on the suspects.

He said they "triangulated" in the area where the protesters were marching and had "some knowledge of the route" they would take. He said authorities have not determined whether any protesters were involved with or were complicit in the attack. Police were not yet certain that all suspects have been located, Mr Brown added. Mr Rawlings said at a news conference that authorities are expected to ask people to stay away from central Dallas on Friday. "This is still an active crime scene. We're determining how big that crime scene is," the mayor said.

MORE

See also:

Update: Five Officers Killed by Snipers in Dallas During Protest
July 7, 2016 - Five police officers were fatally shot and six others wounded Thursday when snipers opened fire in downtown Dallas during a protest over recent police shootings in Minnesota and Louisiana.
Three possible suspects were in custody, and police were locked for several hours in a standoff with a gunman in a parking garage who had fired at officers, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said. The suspect told officials there were “bombs all over the place in this garage and downtown,” and “told our negotiators that the end is coming, and he’s going to hurt and kill more of us,” Brown said. The standoff ended at about 2:30 a.m., according to Dallas city spokeswoman Sana Syed, but she would not confirm reports that the gunman was dead. Three officers remained in critical condition, Syed said.

Speaking Friday from a NATO summit in Warsaw, Poland, President Barack Obama said the Dallas shooters had “twisted motives” and that the attack was without any justification. “We still don’t know all the facts. What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement,” Obama said. He called on the U.S. to support police and the victims. “Today is a wrenching reminder of the sacrifices that (law enforcement) make for us,” he said, adding: “The entire city of Dallas is grieving. Police across America – which is a tight-knit family – feel this loss to their core. “

US_NEWS_POLICE_SHOOTINGS_DALLAS_6_DA.577f889f2ed37.jpg

Dallas Police respond after shots are fired at a Black Lives Matter rally in downtown Dallas​

The shooting interrupted what had been a peaceful march of about 800 people through downtown Dallas to protest recent police shootings of black men in Baton Rouge, La., and in a suburb of Minneapolis. Several other U.S. cities held similar demonstrations Thursday, and about 100 police officers were on the scene in Dallas when gunfire broke out. “We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to triangulate on these officers from two different perches and garages in the downtown area and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could,” the chief said. Police throughout the evening were looking at a variety of “persons of interest.”

One man seen wearing camouflage and carrying a rifle, identified as a “person of interest” in a police photo disseminated to the public, quickly turned himself in, police said. A relative said the man was a protester, not one of the gunmen, and he was later released, according to Dallas media. One person was seen carrying a camouflage bag and walking quickly down Lamar Street, then throwing the bag into the back of a black Mercedes and driving off at a high rate of speed, Brown said. Officers pulled the vehicle over and took its two occupants into custody. Another suspect, a female, was also taken into custody, Brown said.

In a video shot from the perspective of a demonstrator seconds before the shooting, a crowd of protesters walks forward chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot!” a phrase popularized after the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in 2014. Ten seconds later, the camera suddenly lowers as bodies scatter and the shooting begins. “Go, go, go … run, run, run!” a woman shrieks. “Someone’s shot! There was a gun.… Someone got shot! Someone got shot!” An eyewitness video that aired on KDFW-TV appears to show a gunman outflanking and shooting a police officer. The footage shows a man with a rifle standing on the sidewalk, hiding behind a pillar. As another person, apparently a police officer, approaches from behind and hides behind a separate pillar, the gunman turns around and runs toward the officer’s pillar, then apparently shoots the officer in the back at close range.

MORE

*) ISLAMIC

Black americans do not engage in this level of filth----
IT IS, OBVIOUSLY, ISLAMIC ---wait and see.

rosie if you are not old enough to recall these acts and you skipped school the day these terrorist acts were taught in school, let me enlighten you.

According to a Justice Department report on BLA activity, the Black Liberation Army is suspected of involvement in over 70 incidents of violence between 1970 and 1976.[9] The Fraternal Order of Police blames the BLA for the murders of 13 police officers

Black Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are proving nothing. This doesn't come close to your claim that the police go around murdering people.

That islamic son of a b#tch is already using it to push for gun control........
"And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”
President Obama Describes Dallas Shootings As 'Vicious, Calculated, Despicable Attack'

were the guns registered?

Unknown at this time. Were the shooters known criminals? Unknown at this time. BUT the elevated triangulated shooting position takes fore thought and planning. Just a few hours is all that is needed.

and the first shooter was the bait. He knew he wasn't going to get out of it alive.

If they used registered weapons, then the calculation will be even deeper.

It reeks of conspiracy. They had backing.

*) ISLAMIC

rosie if you are not old enough to recall these acts and you skipped school the day these terrorist acts were taught in school, let me enlighten you.

According to a Justice Department report on BLA activity, the Black Liberation Army is suspected of involvement in over 70 incidents of violence between 1970 and 1976.[9] The Fraternal Order of Police blames the BLA for the murders of 13 police officers

I remember-----but that was then----even patty hearst went to jail------uhm------lots of nutty organizations back then

*) ISLAMIC

what do they want to be liberated from? being black?

They have entire cities to themselves now. If that isn't enough then what is?

To not be black. It's clearly what they want.

Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.
An islamic approved ni99er backed death sentence.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

Fuck off, racist pig.

Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.
An islamic approved ni99er backed death sentence.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

Fuck off, racist pig.

No.

It's no coincidence that this attack happened right after the halfrican gave an intense, virulent anti white speech.

Hey! What happened to Mental Illness?
I have not seen Guno either.

The shooters of the cops are obviously mentally ill
Well one is dead so we can call him cured. Texas has one of the fastest death penalty's in the United States so ALL will be cured shortly.
They blew him up! A bomb robot was set in and blew itself up. Like a little mechanical suicide bomber.

I hope parts of the little robot is salvageable.

Forum List

Back