The Dallas Death Squad

Is this board Stormfront now? Ban the OP for his constant racist slurs.

Oh, and say a nice 'thank you' to the NRA, he was a responsible legal gun owner.

Shooter had bomb-making materials, weapons at home

Perhaps blacks and muslims should not have the privilege of owning a gun! THIS would stop perhaps 95% of the murders in America!
ObamaGreatDivider_zpsucb4pyo0.jpg

Micah Johnson's black face is all over the TV.

You far right racists' reckoning is coming. You want to do with Johnson did.
Its not racist if the shooter is a Negro. Its a fact.
In and of itself you are right. But you hate blacks anyway, so that motivates you. When you hide out in west Texas, the USA will send black Rangers to winkle you out.

Oh, and say a nice 'thank you' to the NRA, he was a responsible legal gun owner.

Perhaps blacks and muslims should not have the privilege of owning a gun! THIS would stop perhaps 95% of the murders in America!
The white racists have crawled out from under their rocks under Obama.

They are horrified that 90% of whites opposed the racist hatred of fellow whites.

They are horrified that 90% of whites opposed the racist hatred of fellow whites.

You SEE RACISM in all your posts! You are a fucking loose pop gun!

images

images

Is THAT your current husband...or this months special?

What part of LEGALLY arming Texans is sedition? I think you had better take your threats and go to hell. The board is getting tired of stupid mother f#ckers like you.

Family insult?

How about the part where citizens use their US military training to kill people with their legally bought guns.

Yanks are fucking stupid.

Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.
An islamic approved ni99er backed death sentence.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

Well now, almost everything you have said seems to be wrong in the light of further investigation. And how are you any different than Micah Xavier Johnson? You operate on blind hatred, and would kill innocents for that hatred.

Three of the shooters had high powered rifles and where in an elevated triangulated position. For all you liberal nitwits that is a pre-planned organized coordinated position of attack. So we can take random reaction off the table.

And it was BLM the same group that busted up a "mourning gathering" for the dead in Orlando and the children with cancer group in Missouri. BLM has now positioned itself as the most deadly group since the "weatherman underground" and the bombing of the ROTC building at the University of Washington.

We have an islamic ni99er president and both the islamics and the ni99ers are openly and proudly killing white people. The islamics want you dead because of your faith and the ni99ers because of your color and white democrats want you to apologize and accept these changes.

I do NOT and will NOT accept the use of Christians or white people as fodder to prove tolerance. That is not have one proves tolerance, its only how ones accepts unjust death. And that IS what our islamic ni99er president has given us.

Texas is center of the gun grabbers scope and a little over 100 years ago people from all over this nation gathered for a fight they had little to no chance of winning. Men with rifles shouldered up behind dirt walls and wood fence out numbered by men with cannons for the most basic human right, the right to live.

Certain things in life require you to make changes and yesterday was one. I'm going to sell my website and some other holdings and use it to arm Texans. I'm goint to look for a place in west Texas. I truly think I understand the feelings of those men who stood those dirt walls. I would rather die a FREE TEXAN than a government slave.

Fury

Well now, almost everything you have said seems to be wrong in the light of further investigation. And how are you any different than Micah Xavier Johnson? You operate on blind hatred, and would kill innocents for that hatred.

As with terrorist muslims, how do you tell a terrorist police, and white killing Negro?.... Especially NOW that they have COME OUT OF THE CLOSET in a horrible way!

You are proving nothing. This doesn't come close to your claim that the police go around murdering people.

That islamic son of a b#tch is already using it to push for gun control........
"And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”
President Obama Describes Dallas Shootings As 'Vicious, Calculated, Despicable Attack'

The actions of some (a very big MINORITY) psychos should never make it okay for the government to infringe upon any of our rights. That is completely unacceptable and it does nothing to prevent these things from happening. If a person is willing to murder, then of course they are willing to break some gun control laws. The only ones affected by gun control are law abiding citizens. The people who push gun control don't care about "lives." It is a purely political agenda.

Fury

As with terrorist muslims, how do you tell a terrorist police, and white killing Negro?.... Especially NOW that they have COME OUT OF THE CLOSET in a horrible way!

And how do you tell about a white boy that comes out of the closet and goes to school and kills a bunch of people? Happened several times already, with far more lives lost that in Dallas. No excuse for anyone of any color or religion to do this kind of hateful thing.

So, the next step, how do we identify those that have these tendencies, we are going to continue to see these tragedies.

Fury

And how do you tell about a white boy that comes out of the closet and goes to school and kills a bunch of people? Happened several times already, with far more lives lost that in Dallas. No excuse for anyone of any color or religion to do this kind of hateful thing.

So, the next step, how do we identify those that have these tendencies, we are going to continue to see these tragedies.

Being we can EYE BALL certain groups, it would seem to be MUCH EASIER to ID people of a particular group.... It also helps if we PROFILE ALL and, as Israel does, can pick out subjects which have a PROFILE that fits certain criteria. Not perfect, but as the Manchurian muslim says..." If we can 'save even one child' we should"

Fury

You cannot predict what someone might do. That is impossible. There are plenty of people with legitimate psychiatric issues who would never do such a thing. Then you get the one who freaks out for some reason, and people say "I would have never thought . . . "

Forum List

Back