The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

They don't worry about lying and being corrected later. Remember Susan Rice going on all the talk shows asserting that a Youtube video caused the Benghazi murders? Did she pay a price for lying? Remember Hillary ranting in a fit of frustration when asked about the true cause, "..at this point what difference does it make???". Like, we got away with it, so stop bothering me about it.

They look at us as peons who can be told anything, and there are never any consequences.

Dream on, wackadoodle.
SUCKER!

Your doctor took the bribe if he told you to get the covid19 vaccination. Here's the schedule of the payment program.
1691627344699.png

Hey Vaxxers, here is something you will want to investigate so that you won’t be another statistic and die from the vax.

Shining a Light on Possible Treatments

As noted by Wolf, by clearly identifying how the COVID jab is killing people, McCullough’s paper also helps shed light on potential treatments. The spike protein produced by your body in response to the mRNA shot is the primary culprit that needs to be degraded and eliminated.

The enzymes in your body that would normally do this job are unable to degrade the synthetic spike protein, but there are products that can get the job done. McCullough refers to Japanese research that found nattokinase can be very helpful in this regard. However, lumbrokinase is a much stronger fibrinolytic enzyme and would likely work better.

Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also works, McCullough says, as does curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric. We also know that both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin aid in the elimination of spike protein.

As noted by McCullough, it’s interesting that while the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the spike protein produced by the mRNA jab are synthetic and wholly unnatural, most of the best remedies are turning out to be all-natural compounds
Study: 74% of Post-Jab Deaths Caused by the Shot - LewRockwell

A growing number of leprosy cases are being reported in association with the WuFlu vaccine.

UK researchers examined records from the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London. They found that of the 52 people who went to the clinic in 2021, at least 49 were vaccinated. The study criteria included developing leprosy or a leprosy reaction within 12 weeks of receiving a dose and the person having no previous history of leprosy or a leprosy reaction

Leprosy Making a Comeback, Thanks to Covid Vaccine

They don't worry about lying and being corrected later. Remember Susan Rice going on all the talk shows asserting that a Youtube video caused the Benghazi murders? Did she pay a price for lying? Remember Hillary ranting in a fit of frustration when asked about the true cause, "..at this point what difference does it make???". Like, we got away with it, so stop bothering me about it.

They look at us as peons who can be told anything, and there are never any consequences.
Obama, Rice and Hillary all pushed that video lie. And then when pressed in a debate, Obama claimed he said it was terrorism all along. Debate moderator helped him lie. When the entire MSM have your back, it’s easy to lie. Just like in the USSR.

More and more coming out on how deadly and dangerous the mRNA injections are. Teenagers continue to have heart attacks at an alarming rate also.

Is that all you have? Attack the source who took those numbers directly from the CDC. I know you'll never admit that pharmas, govt, CDC, nih, FDA, lied to you but there have been a few who realized that they were duped.

Is that all you have? Attack the source who took those numbers directly from the CDC. I know you'll never admit that pharmas, govt, CDC, nih, FDA, lied to you but there have been a few who realized that they were duped.
No. Learn to read, little fish -- "that's just for starters"

43 obvious reasons yet still not enough for you. Here’s the first ten, which alone should be enough. Lol.

43 of the Many Reasons People Don’t Believe the Authorities About Covid

By Jim Cox
August 18, 2023
  1. The vaccine is an experimental one—it has not gone through the several years of testing normally required.
  2. The drug manufacturers are not liable for any injuries caused by the vaccine.
  3. People are needed in the control group to determine the vaccine’s effectiveness, but no such studies have been underway.
  4. The CDC and others had to trash Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because the rules state that an experimental drug cannot be authorized if there is an existing effective treatment.
  5. An Indian state of 241 million people stopped the ravages of Covid with Ivermectin.
  6. Ivermectin is a safe, Nobel Prize earning drug used worldwidebillions of times for 40 years as an anti-parasite with only rare and minor side effects and is on the WHO’s List of Essential Medicines. The FDA was forced to retreat on its all-out attack on Ivermectin, stating that doctors do have the authority to prescribe it for Covid treatment.
  7. The deaths due to Covid have been overstated.
  8. The CDC has recommended that children as young as 6 months old get this experimental vaccine even though children are the least likely to have complications from the disease.
  9. The predominate number of Covid deaths are among the elderly with the average age being greater than life expectancy.
  10. Biden promised not to mandate Covid vaccines, then after months of volunteers taking the vaccine, he mandated it for military personnel, federal workers and contractorsaffecting as many as 100 million Americans.

43 obvious reasons yet still not enough for you. Here’s the first ten, which alone should be enough. Lol.

43 of the Many Reasons People Don’t Believe the Authorities About Covid

By Jim Cox
August 18, 2023
  1. The vaccine is an experimental one—it has not gone through the several years of testing normally required.
  2. The drug manufacturers are not liable for any injuries caused by the vaccine.
  3. People are needed in the control group to determine the vaccine’s effectiveness, but no such studies have been underway.
  4. The CDC and others had to trash Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because the rules state that an experimental drug cannot be authorized if there is an existing effective treatment.
  5. An Indian state of 241 million people stopped the ravages of Covid with Ivermectin.
  6. Ivermectin is a safe, Nobel Prize earning drug used worldwidebillions of times for 40 years as an anti-parasite with only rare and minor side effects and is on the WHO’s List of Essential Medicines. The FDA was forced to retreat on its all-out attack on Ivermectin, stating that doctors do have the authority to prescribe it for Covid treatment.
  7. The deaths due to Covid have been overstated.
  8. The CDC has recommended that children as young as 6 months old get this experimental vaccine even though children are the least likely to have complications from the disease.
  9. The predominate number of Covid deaths are among the elderly with the average age being greater than life expectancy.
  10. Biden promised not to mandate Covid vaccines, then after months of volunteers taking the vaccine, he mandated it for military personnel, federal workers and contractorsaffecting as many as 100 million Americans.

They'll never accept that the govt, media, pharma, have lied to them. These are the hallmarks of a cult. They worship govt and authority and do not ever question what they say.

They'll never accept that
LewRockwell.com
lied to them. These are the hallmarks of a cult. They worship
the far rightest of nutjobs
and do not ever question what they say.

Lew Rockwell – Bias and Credibility

Found this insightful? Please consider sharing on your Social Media:
TwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedInEmailShare

Lew Rockwell - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Fake News - Not Credible

Note to the S L O W:
Center = Least Biased = Most Credible
Arrow Ends = Most Biased = Least Credible

In other words, one should least believe and most question sources rated "Extreme."

But do these dunderheads ever listen? No, they just endlessly attempt to project their own shortcomings upon all who remain sane. And they think they're being funny. That's the saddest part. What's happened to Jimmy Dore? My conspiracy theory? Some knuckle dragger must have caught him peeing one night behind his garage and clubbed him with tree branch.

LewRockwell.com

Lew Rockwell - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Fake News - Not Credible

Note to the S L O W:

In other words, one should least believe and most question sources rated "Extreme."

But do these dunderheads ever listen? No, they just endlessly attempt to project their own shortcomings upon all who remain sane. And they think they're being funny. That's the saddest part. What's happened to Jimmy Dore? My conspiracy theory? Some knuckle dragger must have caught him peeing one night behind his garage and clubbed him with tree branch.
Same old same old. Lol.

LewRockwell.com

Note to the S L O W:

You attacked the source but the source was links to the fda, cdc, apnews etc. So, again, you say nothing and avoid facts. You don't want the facts though. You want your ears tickled.

You attacked the source but the source was links to the fda, cdc, apnews etc. So, again, you say nothing and avoid facts. You don't want the facts though. You want your ears tickled.
The source was the source, you insane person. You want your LewRockwell.com to just tell you nonsense. You need your LewRockwell.com telling you nonsense. Because you're not in Kansas anymore and want so desperately to go home.. Oh, please lie to me more, Uncle Henry! Auntie Em! RFK, Jr! Jimmy Dore! Please, please, tell me I'm not the one who's in a cult!..

WW: Bah hah ha HA, my little pretties.. That's right, I'm including your little dog too! gipper. The skipper too. A millionaire.. and his wife.. I'm sending in the scientist to get you! Popeyes. Popeyes chicken will make them sleeeep.. All on Gilligan's Isle!

The source was the source, you insane person. You want your LewRockwell.com to just tell you nonsense. You need your LewRockwell.com telling you nonsense. Because you're not in Kansas anymore and want so desperately to go home.. Oh, please lie to me more, Uncle Henry! Auntie Em! RFK, Jr! Jimmy Dore! Please, please, tell me I'm not the one who's in a cult!..

WW: Bah hah ha HA, my little pretties.. That's right, I'm including your little dog too! gipper. The skipper too. A millionaire.. and his wife.. I'm sending in the scientist to get you! Popeyes. Popeyes chicken will make them sleeeep.. All on Gilligan's Isle!
Idiot. The source wasn’t Rockwell you fool. He didn’t write it you big pharma loving dupe.

Sorry that you have been deceived and bought the delusion.

Forum List

Back