The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You should realize once and for all that people have been injured by this vaccine not everyone but those who have been suffer every day like my-in-law.
I do. I realize how fortunate I've been. Your in-law, for example, ostensibly has reason to complain. On the other hand, compulsive liars like gipper
Yes! Everything the lying establish says is right and good.
clearly have none.

Yes! Everything the lying establish says is right and good. All who oppose or criticize it are conspiracy theorists.

Orwell lives!

Right, every scientist in the world, all the governments in the world are all lying, BUT Q is telling the truth!!

My-in-law were in perfect health before they got scared of covid and they went to get vaccinated and the worst thing is that their future is made of anxiety and suffering now it's permanent.:(
I hear ya. My wife helps people cope with debilitating diseases every day. Life sucks and then ya die. One must embrace the struggle. The woman she's helping today can only eat yogurt and mashed potatoes now and then. Nothing else stays down. She's six feet tall and weighs 95 pounds. Been that way for at least a year now. Barely hanging on day after day and yet she remains the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met. Dropped a water bottle on her foot getting into my wife's car yesterday. Broke three toes. Always embrace the struggle. Beats the alternative.

I hear ya. My wife helps people cope with debilitating diseases every day. Life sucks and then ya die. One must embrace the struggle. The woman she's helping today can only eat yogurt and mashed potatoes now and then. Nothing else stays down. She's six feet tall and weighs 95 pounds. Been that way for at least a year now. Barely hanging on day after day and yet she remains the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met. Dropped a water bottle on her foot getting into my wife's car yesterday. Broke three toes. Always embrace the struggle. Beats the alternative.
So you’re saying it’s better to die young of a heart attack caused by the Fauci Death Shot.

So you’re saying it’s better to die young of a heart attack caused by the Fauci Death Shot.
No. But it would clearly be better for society if obnoxious, whiny, incessant liars such as yourself died much younger.

Yeesh that's terrible.

Yes Adolf, we know you’re a murderous authoritarian. You don’t need to continue proving it.
:rock:Ah, Godwin undoubtedly salutes your desperate abuse of online fallacies to promote conspiratorial nonsense, not least of which -- that proverbial "we" -- Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
:spinner:

Based on a "model" or what?

These failed vaccine are a black eye on "science" for generations. The fact that you can't admit it makes the contusion worse. But go on; we know you can't help it.

The govt knew it was easier to lie to the masses and condition them. Once they believed the lie they would never be able to admit that they had been lied to. Pride won't allow that to happen for most people. In reality, they're very afraid to question the injection and they quickly condemn anyone who questions the deaths or side effects of the injection. Its an amazing thing to watch. Many of these same people are the ones who are "all about the science".

Last edited:
Today's Yahoo media doesn't have the collective IQ to make such boasts:

"Here's What We Know"

Posted to USMB in Feb was what Ralph Baric knew about his rabbits' hearts in 1992:

Forum List

Back