The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Oh look, viruses really do kill people.. Perhaps that's why vaccines are such a great idea!

If the reader compares where the PEDV is manipulated by the Chinese, it differs in position to SARS2 FCS, though the sequences are very similar as anyone can verify by looking at the SARS2 spike: GRVVQKRSVIEDLLFN. The last 8 or so are identical between PEDV and SARS2. The Huazhong Chinese manipulated the furin site which is previous to VIEDELLFN.

The next important connection is the Biden-Metabiota collecting report for PEDV in Laos, 2010-2013.

Mouthpieces of the establishment told us it prevented the spread, for two years.

Newscasters, folks from the CDC, the president, etc.

And then, when questioned, they admitted they had no reason to believe this. . . IOW? They were lying.

Thus, for most intelligent folks, when they tell you, that it is safe and effective, and we now know, that it IS NOT effective, we can conclude, what, about that safe part?

:rolleyes:
I had FB buds insisting they would refuse to work or associate with people who didn’t get their shots.
Biden said it was the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. I now have at least one friend who died as a result of pro-vaccines and Biden misinformation.

This is the report for the Biden family link closest to Chinese communists manipulating the FCS of PEDV in the lab:

Post #3,180 PEDV / Metabiota Laos

I had FB buds insisting they would refuse to work or associate with people who didn’t get their shots.
Biden said it was the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. I now have at least one friend who died as a result of pro-vaccines and Biden misinformation.
We were invited to a wedding, but the invitation stated all must be vaxxed. I said fuck that we aren’t going. We did send a gift because we found out the bride‘s mother was scared shitless of Covid after consuming too much corporate media. We didn’t think the happy couple should be penalized.

Honey badger doesn't give a fuck.
I do give a fuck and i will tell you why: Do you think it amuses me to know that the vaccine has injured my loved ones? If you have not had any problem with the vaccine and if you have not seen all the real testimonies of people who have suffered from this thing, it is your choice, but I did not also believe that the vaccine could be so dangerous to the extreme at first, but I especially realized it on Christmas Day 2022.
Because my-in-law both are now cancerous and my aunt to admit to having health problems following the second vaccine and my sister-in-law wife of the deceased brother who also had health problems, dizziness almost every day and as by miracle or magic that it is only me and my husband unvaccinated do not have this kind of health problem at this table, I think that's clear?

I do give a fuck and i will tell you why: Do you think it amuses me to know that the vaccine has injured my loved ones? If you have not had any problem with the vaccine and if you have not seen all the real testimonies of people who have suffered from this thing, it is your choice, but I did not also believe that the vaccine could be so dangerous to the extreme at first, but I especially realized it on Christmas Day 2022.
Because my-in-law both are now cancerous and my aunt to admit to having health problems following the second vaccine and my sister-in-law wife of the deceased brother who also had health problems, dizziness almost every day and as by miracle or magic that it is only me and my husband unvaccinated do not have this kind of health problem at this table, I think that's clear?
Very clear.

That you feel cheated and angry.
That people react differently to the shots.
That despite a small minority indeed suffering lasting damage..
That people unfortunately do suffer more serious health issues with age.
That vaccines are always a cheap, popular, ready target to blame.
That internet anecdotes of coincidental timing are a dime a dozen.
That you've provided zero clinical evidence for blaming the vaccines.

Very clear.

Lol. Brought to you by Pfizer.

Amazing the lengths some Americans will go to claim the vax is safe. All in the face of enormous information proving them wrong. It’s like a cult. They believe just like rabid MAGA types. Crazy!

You are not even a good human being

Good human beings do not spread lies that kill others
Lol. Did you work for Twitter before Musk or is it still the DNC?

After all the lies spread by the corrupt establishment you so slavishly support, you cling to the belief they are right and want to silence anyone who exposes their lies.

Very clear.

But yes I am angry because in 2021 all the same people I quoted in my previous post were all against me because I did not want to be vaccinated and even that other acquaintances, even wished me harm and I never wished harm to anyone, it's just the opposite.

But yes I am angry because in 2021 all the same people I quoted in my previous post were all against me because I did not want to be vaccinated and even that other acquaintances, even wished me harm and I never wished harm to anyone, it's just the opposite.
No one wants to be vaccinated, so they would logically be wrong to be against you for that. Same for wishing you harm. You've never struck me as wishing anyone harm.

No one wants to be vaccinated, so they would logically be wrong to be against you for that. Same for wishing you harm. You've never struck me as wishing anyone harm.
Thank you :) , and it's true I'm a person who has a big heart and that's why it hurts me even more to see my loved ones suffer but I'm not talking about what happened in 2021 when they disagreed with me and was a little abrupt and you're right they didn't jump for joy to get vaccinated either.;)

Millions wanted to be vaxxed, you likely included. The government and media scared the shit out of feeble minded Americans who ran to get vaxxed the first chance they got, like a bunch of dumb sheep.

I remember laughing at the fools lined up in cars waiting to get their clot shots.

Forum List

Back