The Dangers of Creationism

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/u-8WL3Uymkg]Creation Bytes!: Did the T-Rex eat meat? - YouTube[/ame]

Creationist: Tyrannosaurus rex was created to eat plants

Yea I was listening to some bible thumper trying to tell me Dinos lived the same time as man. I think they watched to much Flintstones as kids.

The fact that some people misread Genesis does not mean the universe is not an act of creation. Tiresome atheists and secularists seek out misinformed fundamentalists in order to feel superior.

And why not?

It's most likely the only opportunity they have.

The Dangers of Creationism

Why do you find this persons silly beliefs dangerous? To whom are they a danger? what is the nature of the danger?

Lets say everyone learned this a truth. And the reason for believing it is because they want to believe. Now we are burning the barriers that determine truth from lies. Once you start down that path the danger Is a bunch of dumb mofos who aren't curious about truth.

That could turn out to be just great...

surely we know that the Earth was created, and we know that it has changed and evolved, but what we do not know is how it was created, same with humans, or if there really is a super being in charge.

The fact that some people misread Genesis does not mean the universe is not an act of creation. Tiresome atheists and secularists seek out misinformed fundamentalists in order to feel superior.

And why not?

I agree. Creationism is impossible to fully understand, but it is far more plausible than any other theory.

In trying to understand Genesis, the "Gap theory" has merit.

Ah! Yes! God forbid we actually take God at his Word and believe Him when He said that He created Man in His Image! Better to believe we created in the image of an ape so we can give the sucker fish first dibs on the water rights! Ha!

Anyone who "prefers" to believe we "evolved from an ape" rather than were created in the image of God deserves to lose their rights to the sucker fish!

Since when has it become dangerous to tell the world the truth about the story of creation? Is the truth that much of a threat to you people?! Apparently so!

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Ah! Yes! God forbid we actually take God at his Word and believe Him when He said that He created Man in His Image! Better to believe we created in the image of an ape so we can give the sucker fish first dibs on the water rights! Ha!

Anyone who would rather believe we "evolved from an ape" rather than were created in the image of God deserves to lose their rights to the sucker fish!

Since when has it become dangerous to tell the world the truth about the story of creation? Is the truth that much of a threat to you people?! Apparently so!

-Jeremiah

Take who at his word? What word? T-Rexs ate plants?

the moral of the story:

if you ever come across a TRex don't act like a plant :cuckoo:

If I'm not mistaken, the moral of the story is; never replace reason with propaganda.

Applies to both the bible worshipers on the right and the state worshipers on the left.

Anyone who "prefers" to believe we "evolved from an ape" rather than were created in the image of God deserves to lose their rights to the sucker fish!

-Jeremiah

How do you know God said he created Man in his own image?

Did he float down on a cloud and tell you himself?

-Jeremiah

Even my Uncle who is a preist said you can not take the bible literally it was translated into English. I have read so many different versions and then you have the Catholic Bible to contend with and all the books that didnt make the final cut.

And why not?

I agree. Creationism is impossible to fully understand, but it is far more plausible than any other theory.

In trying to understand Genesis, the "Gap theory" has merit.

God did it...

Yeah understood.

Dont treat something that isn't rocket science as rocket science. Treat it as it should be. childish nonsense.

Reading this thread two words come to mind good god I hope this did not scare anyone or make them feel a sense of danger.

Heres a creation class:

Welcome to Creationism 101. God did it. Class Dismissed test on Friday

Forum List

Back