The Dangers of Creationism

The fact that some people misread Genesis does not mean the universe is not an act of creation. Tiresome atheists and secularists seek out misinformed fundamentalists in order to feel superior.

And why not?

It's most likely the only opportunity they have.

Hmm, so you believe the "gods" created everything? Gen 1:1

Correct translation of Genesis 1:1: In the beginning THE GODS created the heavens and the earth.

That's a specious argument at best, ignorance and misinformation exists far beyond the bounds of religious matters and thus in order to maintain logical consistency using your rational one would have to conclude that the majority of the human population is "dangerous". For example Creationists present no more real threat to you than does the segment of the population that believes human civilization is the product of extraterrestrials.

I think instead that Crackerjaxon hit the nail on the head that your motivation was more along the lines of deriving some form of self satisfaction by mocking the particular brand of ignorance demonstrated by the person in the video and attempting to imply that it's emblematic of every individual that believes in a creator.

I agree except you ignore the fact that by teaching it in schools it legitimizes it. Just like if someone wants to teach we came from Aliens at their dinner table, fine.

Certainly no worse than promoting nihilism and naturalism.

TEACHING!! IN SCHOOL!!! Stay focused

You cant teach something that is "impossible to understand"

Nonsense. Look up ineffable.

You cant teach it.

in·ef·fa·ble
[in-ef-uh-buhl] Show IPA
adjective
incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy.
not to be spoken because of its sacredness; unutterable: the ineffable name of the deity.

The fact that some people misread Genesis does not mean the universe is not an act of creation. Tiresome atheists and secularists seek out misinformed fundamentalists in order to feel superior.

And why not?

Correct translation of Genesis 1:1: In the beginning THE GODS created the heavens and the earth.

Are you talking about the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Trinity)? That would be a Christian concept you might not understand. Other than that, I could only find, In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth.

Ah! Yes! God forbid we actually take God at his Word and believe Him when He said that He created Man in His Image! Better to believe we created in the image of an ape so we can give the sucker fish first dibs on the water rights! Ha!

Anyone who "prefers" to believe we "evolved from an ape" rather than were created in the image of God deserves to lose their rights to the sucker fish!

Since when has it become dangerous to tell the world the truth about the story of creation? Is the truth that much of a threat to you people?! Apparently so!

-Jeremiah

Except....if you REALLY knew the theory of Evolution, you would know that it is incorrect to say we "evolved from an ape". So....I will just chalk you up as someone who doesn't even know what he is arguing against.

And why not?

Even the 10 Commandments refer to many gods.....just that the Hebrew god is to be #1.

And why not?

I agree. Creationism is impossible to fully understand, but it is far more plausible than any other theory.

In trying to understand Genesis, the "Gap theory" has merit.
[MENTION=44336]birddog[/MENTION]

This direct translation of Genesis of the very ORIGINAL, even before the ancient rabbis corrupted it, should help you.

There are key points to this true translation that you should know before you read this:

1: Every culture has some version of a "Flood" story. This is because when the ice age ended, the oceans rose 150-200 feet, flooding all of the coasts. Since most humans live on the coast (even today), when the coasts flooded, every culture around the world experienced a flood at the same time, many of their civilizations being submerged. Many such places have been found, for instance, off the coasts of Japan, the Caribbean, Sicily, INDIA (many many in India), and Ireland.

2: The ice-age Irish feld to India. Tara was the name of the earth and law in old Irish, which became "Torah" in Hebrew, even Latin got the word "terram" for "earth" from old Gaelic (Tir) --- this is proven by the migration and development of the Proto-Indo-European languages.

For instance, here's an e-mail exchange i had with a Gaelic professor on the very same subject:

Me
Hello,

My name is Edward Solomon, from New York, and I wish to inquire about the definition of the word "Tíra," and I am also curious as to whether or not it is related to the word "terram" in Latin (terra in Italian, tierra in Spanish, terres in French, [related] territory in English)

I would also like to request if you could provide me with the closest possible pronunciation using the enPR (AHD) system from this website:
Appendix:English pronunciation - Wiktionary

Thank you!

Response:
Edward, a chara -

I am not aware of any word "tíra" in the Irish language. I imagine you mean "tír" which can mean country, land, region, state, territory or nation. (Its genetive form tíre or its plural form tíortha do sound quite like the "tíra" you mentioned.)

I imagine the Irish word tír is most definitely related to the word "terram" and the other language equivalents you mentioned. Irish is full of words from Latin.

I am not familiar with enPR (AHD) but think tír = tîr. (Roughly the same sound as hear, near or peer in English.)

Hope this helps. Best regards from Ireland -

My follow up response:
Thank you! I appreciate you're response! I've been researching several other related words as well, for instance the name "Tara", and the Jewish holy book "Torah," as well as the origin of certain types of law.

His response:
A chara Edward!
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I was originally skeptical of your claim, but upon further research I became fascinated. It seems that you are correct, that Latin and Hebrew actually borrowed words from Ireland!

I examined many of the original documents and texts right here in Ireland, that recorded the account of the Prophet Jeremiah having visited Ireland. This is truly amazing. The Prophet went under the same Olam Fodla while he was present here.

Keep in touch! Best regards!

3 As you saw above, the Prophet Jerimiah, under the name of Olam Fodla, visited Ireland, any it is on record that the ancient pharaohs once claimed lineage to the Cuilliaéan, an old Irish title that preceded the Egyptian civilization; hence the name Ea of certain ancient middle eastern gods, proving the origination of the Proto-Indo-European tongue being from Ireland.

The title Cuilliaéan is formed from three (3) ancient Irish words cuil meaning “corner or forest”, lia meaning “stone or physician (healer)” and éan /éin meaning “spirit or divine”. Hence, the literal etymological meanings of the title of Cuilliaéan are:

(i) Divine Corner Stone, or “Divine Foundation Stone”, the historic and ancient belief of European, Eastern and Middle Eastern cultures that a bloodline represented the “foundation stone” and bridge between the Divine Realm and the Temporal Realm; and

(ii) Divine/Spirit Healer of the Forest in reference to exceptional and ancient powers of healing, knowledge of therapeutic remedies.

This link should rock your world, and it's all easily verifiable, here's some real truth.
Land (Claim and Title) Law | Tara Land Law 590 BCE to 1171 CE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, for this true translation of Genesis? Here you go! (The common Kings James version is typed under each line)

In the beginning was the idea and the idea was God.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and no object, nor measure, nor thing existed excepting the idea of the spirit. And the Spirit of God said I wish to exist as existence.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God thought, Let there be existence: and there was existence as the infinite dream of potential.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the dream of infinite potential, that it was good: and God divided the dream from himself, the dreamer.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the dream the universe, and the infinite dreamer he called ALL. And the cleaving of existence, of the universe and ALL were the first age.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God said, Let there be the heavens of stars and their kin in the midst of the void of universal space, and let it divide the space from the substance of stars.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the stars, and divided the matter which was around the stars from the stars; and it was so.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the stars, stars and the spheres that orbit the stars, planets. And the cleaving of stars and planets were the second age.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let some of the planet that orbit stars be so that water and oceans may gather unto the surface, so that life may exist: and it was so.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

And God called one such planet Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the upon life forming on water planets around stars such as Earth it was the third age.
And the evening and the morning were the third day.

And God said, Let these precious sancturies of life be protected from harm, so that it might not be consumed by the stars, nor cleaved by violence;
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let there be barriers upon barriers of fields of rocks and unborn stars around such living stars that are home to such sanctuary planets: and it was so.
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made a companion for the Earth to guide and measure the oceans and light the night.
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Notice that verse 16, in the King James version, is so corrupted, that it promotes worship of the Sun (and the moon), something that is expressly forbidden; the sun cannot "rule" anything. This forbidden practice comes up in Psalm 104, a near word for word copy of the Hymn to Aten. Also, the word "Amen" at the end of prayers is the name of the sun god Amen-Ra. It was heathen Egyptian practice to end each prayer with the name of the god to which they were dedicating their prayer. Every insertion of Amen into the Bible is a trick of Satan, to corrupt your prayers, every appearance of Amen in the Bible is a corruption of the Bible.

And for the protecting the sanctuary of life, God have unto the Sun its own messengers to sustain it for its own nourishment with tails of heavenly fire as reminders for life yet to come as a warning against hubris,
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Here the true version is using the word "rule" in the context of a "ruler" or a "measure; whereas the KJV is still using the word "rule" as if it acts independent of God and his laws.

A more "colloquial" translation in English would be "And to keep the time of the day and night in regular cycles, the Earth started rotating on a regular clock [only subject to the tidal friction of the moon]"
And yeah, I'm aware that my personal interpretation of these lines might suck, and should be discarded if so, lol.

And these were the fourth age.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open heavens of heaven.
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And these were the fifth age.
And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And this was the sixth age.
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

When read this way, the book of Enoch makes so much more sense. There's a reason they've corrupted all of the Scriptures and expunged certain books (like Enoch); there's also a reason God revealed the Dead Sea Scrolls, without the New World Order's foresight or expectancy, it was Divine Revelation.

Last edited:
I agree except you ignore the fact that by teaching it in schools it legitimizes it.
What schools are teaching what the guy in the video is claiming? Are these schools that parents are forced to send their children to?

Just like if someone wants to teach we came from Aliens at their dinner table, fine.
Someone can teach that we came from aliens at the dinner table, on the internet, or on the street corner if they want, it's called freedom of speech, doesn't mean you have to find it credible or have to allow your children to listen to it. I think you should probably re-examine your values if you find freedom of speech so "dangerous"... just a suggestion.

People are trying to get Creationism taught in schools. Its a bad idea. It doesn't matter if its forced or not the issue is clearly false information trying to be entered into the mainstream to muddy the waters.
AGAIN I ask, what schools is this being taught in and are parents being forced to send their children to these schools ?

I know what Freedom of speech is step off the soap box, I'm talking about teaching it in schools.
Apparently you don't understand what freedom of speech is since your original proposition was that it was something that is a "danger", only after being challenged on it have you reverted to the "people want it taught in schools" meme, this is also known as the "they want to force it on our children" argument ... odd that all the ideology that CURRENTLY is being force fed to children in public schools has apparently escaped your notice. Not to mention that you actively seek the most radical example of creationism to attempt to categorize as emblematic of the whole belief system.

Last edited:
What schools are teaching what the guy in the video is claiming? Are these schools that parents are forced to send their children to?

Someone can teach that we came from aliens at the dinner table, on the internet, or on the street corner if they want, it's called freedom of speech, doesn't mean you have to find it credible or have to allow your children to listen to it. I think you should probably re-examine your values if you find freedom of speech so "dangerous"... just a suggestion.

People are trying to get Creationism taught in schools. Its a bad idea. It doesn't matter if its forced or not the issue is clearly false information trying to be entered into the mainstream to muddy the waters.
AGAIN I ask, what schools is this being taught in and are parents being forced to send their children to these schools ?

I know what Freedom of speech is step off the soap box, I'm talking about teaching it in schools.
Apparently you don't understand what freedom of speech is since your original proposition was that it was something that is a "danger", only after being challenged on it have you reverted to the "people want it taught in schools" meme, this is also known as the "they want to force it on our children" argument ... odd that all the ideology that CURRENTLY is being force fed to children in public schools has apparently escaped your notice. Not to mention that you actively seek the most radical example of creationism to attempt to categorize as emblematic of the whole belief system.

None

Freedom of speech isn't a danger teaching lies is the danger. DO you really not understand or you're trying to be funny? :doubt:

What? I cant talk about creationism because there are other things being taught that...what....I need to talk about before creationism? Because you say so?

So your argument is that because I don't want this bullshit taught in schools I hate Freedom of Speech?

And I cannot talk about trying to get creationism in schools because there are other things being taught you don't like and I must address them first? I'm serious because you're all over the place and don't seem to understand really basic shit

well thats not true at all.

Really? Why did the founders say rights were granted by God not man?

really? the monguls sweep over europe instead of their leader dying from alcohol, we wouldnt be here.

I know i am dealing with someone with a limited brain, but at least try

Irrelevant and opinionated. I hate kicking someones mental ass when they are not armed with the correct weapon. But would you answer the question without irrelevant bull shit? After all dumb ass I am quit intelligent even more than you.

Really? Why did the founders say rights were granted by God not man?

really? the monguls sweep over europe instead of their leader dying from alcohol, we wouldnt be here.

Irrelevant and opinionated. I hate kicking someones mental ass when they are not armed with the correct weapon. But would you answer the question without irrelevant bull shit? After all dumb ass I am quit intelligent even more than you.

ah there is reds ignorance.

ah there is reds ignorance.

Irrelevant is irrelevant.

None
So your issue is with a hypothetical using an extreme example....... :rolleyes:

Freedom of speech isn't a danger teaching lies is the danger.
Unfortunately telling lies is covered under freedom of speech.

What? I cant talk about creationism because there are other things being taught that...what....I need to talk about before creationism? Because you say so?
You can talk about anything you like, however the specifics here reveal your actual motive for this thread (and it isn't your fear of creationism being taught in schools). ;)
So your argument is that because I don't want this bullshit taught in schools I hate Freedom of Speech?
I never said you "hate" the freedom of speech, I only indicated that you seem to have an imperfect understanding of what it entails.

And I cannot talk about trying to get creationism in schools because there are other things being taught you don't like and I must address them first?
Again you can talk about anything you wish, however you shouldn't be surprised when others point out the inconsistencies in your reasoning.

I'm serious because you're all over the place and don't seem to understand really basic shit
Well maybe not but I do recognize pharisaic behavior when I see it. :dunno:

And why not?

I agree. Creationism is impossible to fully understand, but it is far more plausible than any other theory.

In trying to understand Genesis, the "Gap theory" has merit.
Said the person who has zero understanding of science.

Forum List

Back