🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

But the point is a person with a fever, coughing, etc., is not likely to try anything with a ladder.
Its a real stretch to claim covid caused the fall.
Hypoxia can cause a cardiac arrest.

People with illnesses do some crazy things. Not the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. What is 100% clear is that he didn’t die from trauma. To say it wasn’t related to COVID which he had a severe case of is a stretch.

The lung fibrosis indicated the covid-19 infection was past tense.
A conscious person can compensate for lung damage by breathing faster and harder.
It should not cause hypoxia in a conscious person.
And it should have been more noticeable to the person as he was carrying the ladder and setting it up, than climbing it.
With the micro blood clots covid can cause, it is not impossible, but not really appropriate for an autopsy conclusion.
There was no interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. Fibrin deposition is not the same as fibrosis.

Actually now that I read it more carefully, we don’t even know that he fell from a ladder. He was found on the ground below scaffolding.

People have limits. There’s only so hard and fast one can breath before the disease wins.

I merely posted proof that I am right and you, wrong.
The man did not die from falling off a ladder. The autopsy did not show injuries consistent with this.

From the doctors who performed his autopsy:
“Traumatic findings suitable to explain sudden death were absent.”

So who exactly should I believe? You?
The fact that he died shortly after falling off the ladder indicates he died from falling off the ladder.

The man did not die from falling off a ladder. The autopsy did not show injuries consistent with this.

The fact that he died shortly after falling off the ladder indicates he died from falling off the ladder.
Not always.

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
All the slant eyes are in this together, including you.

See if this helps:
It doesn’t. The article doesn’t explain at all why they think he died from falling off a ladder.

Why do you think the fall killed him?

Explaining this scam to you, again, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.
I'm more than copacetic with allowing readers to look at individual posts and draw their won conclusions.
You haven’t explained anything.

Why do you think that that fall from the ladder killed him? Did he have injuries consistent with death from the fall?

No. He didn’t.

But you didn’t know that because you’re too arrogant to ever listen to anyone else.

Explain what????

Live with it.

Arrogant???? Moi?????
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

We happen to be on the same side with this one, but you would be more successful in convincing people if you were less obviously prejudiced in your view.
Very little is totally black and white, so it does not hurt to admit there is potential for grey areas.
You should be arguing what is most likely, not as if it were an absolute you had secret inside information on.
The point of discussion is to find mistakes in each other's preconceptions, not just beat something to death.

I don't argue.

I simply provide the facts and links and sources.

See if this helps:
It doesn’t. The article doesn’t explain at all why they think he died from falling off a ladder.

Why do you think the fall killed him?

Explaining this scam to you, again, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.
I'm more than copacetic with allowing readers to look at individual posts and draw their won conclusions.
You haven’t explained anything.

Why do you think that that fall from the ladder killed him? Did he have injuries consistent with death from the fall?

No. He didn’t.

But you didn’t know that because you’re too arrogant to ever listen to anyone else.

Explain what????

Live with it.

Arrogant???? Moi?????
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

We happen to be on the same side with this one, but you would be more successful in convincing people if you were less obviously prejudiced in your view.
Very little is totally black and white, so it does not hurt to admit there is potential for grey areas.
You should be arguing what is most likely, not as if it were an absolute you had secret inside information on.
The point of discussion is to find mistakes in each other's preconceptions, not just beat something to death.

I don't argue.

I simply provide the facts and links and sources.

And ignore anything you don’t want to see.

That’s where your arrogance comes into play.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.

What happened, she, won the bet?

View attachment 430200

She won a home school diploma, that's why she's at home surfing the net all day.

View attachment 430200

She won a home school diploma, that's why she's at home surfing the net all day.
A paid shill?

View attachment 430200

A paid shill?
Not smart enough to pull that off.

Right wingers can't explain a world wide scam. If we follow the money, who is getting the most profit from Capitalism?

The only possible scams are to either frighten people into being more subservient to government, or to increase big Pharma profits. Both are possible, and actually both are right wing.

Right wingers can't explain a world wide scam. If we follow the money, who is getting the most profit from Capitalism?

The only possible scams are to either frighten people into being more subservient to government, or to increase big Pharma profits. Both are possible, and actually both are right wing.
Uh, this is entirely fabricated by the left.

Concussions do not always leave obvious bruising or blood clots on the brain.
And I doubt they spend the time slicing up the brain?
But you have a point that it is possible he tried to get back to work too quickly?
I have no idea when he was sick and when this happened.

But, it also is slightly a stretch to call any of the damage from the immune system over reaction, as being due to covid-19. Sure the covid-19 triggered it, but it was actually the immune system response with a cytokine storm that did the damage. The covid-19 virus itself can't really do any significant damage on its own.

Meaning for influence over the election?
But that only explains the US, not the rest of the world?

Not sure about the rest of the world, and I think the left's motive is clear...none of the other attacks on the President worked so creation of a hoax pandemic allowed millions of ballots to be faked because of it.

But the point is a person with a fever, coughing, etc., is not likely to try anything with a ladder.
Its a real stretch to claim covid caused the fall.
Hypoxia can cause a cardiac arrest.

People with illnesses do some crazy things. Not the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. What is 100% clear is that he didn’t die from trauma. To say it wasn’t related to COVID which he had a severe case of is a stretch.

The lung fibrosis indicated the covid-19 infection was past tense.
A conscious person can compensate for lung damage by breathing faster and harder.
It should not cause hypoxia in a conscious person.
And it should have been more noticeable to the person as he was carrying the ladder and setting it up, than climbing it.
With the micro blood clots covid can cause, it is not impossible, but not really appropriate for an autopsy conclusion.
There was no interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. Fibrin deposition is not the same as fibrosis.

Actually now that I read it more carefully, we don’t even know that he fell from a ladder. He was found on the ground below scaffolding.

People have limits. There’s only so hard and fast one can breath before the disease wins.

But before you pass out, you run short of breath, stop what exertion you are doing, and and allow your breath to catch up.
For this to have been a covid caused death, it would take more than fibrin deposits.
It would require something like a micro clot to have become dislodged and moved to a more critical location, like on the brain or heart.

Not sure about the rest of the world, and I think the left's motive is clear...none of the other attacks on the President worked so creation of a hoax pandemic allowed millions of ballots to be faked because of it.

Italy, Spain, Belgium, etc., all seemed to have been hit pretty badly, long before it even got to the US, so I don't see this as being likely to be a US election motivation so much.

Italy, Spain, Belgium, etc., all seemed to have been hit pretty badly, long before it even got to the US, so I don't see this as being likely to be a US election motivation so much.
The populations there were prime candidates for dangerous Covid infection results. And their superb healthcare systems turned out to be not so superb. But for the US this whole reaction has been driven by misinformation and manipulation of the facts. The virus has done much less damage than the shutting down of the country and loss of jobs by millions that the virus wouldn't harm.

Concussions do not always leave obvious bruising or blood clots on the brain.
A concussion sufficient to kill a man does absolutely leave signs and it doesn’t have to be obvious because the purpose of an autopsy is to slice things up and look very closely.

This man did not have evidence that the trauma killed him.

But before you pass out, you run short of breath, stop what exertion you are doing, and and allow your breath to catch up.
For this to have been a covid caused death, it would take more than fibrin deposits.
It would require something like a micro clot to have become dislodged and moved to a more critical location, like on the brain or heart.
And wouldn’t you know it his coworkers were saying that he was complaining of shortness of breath but refused to see a doctor.

There was much more damage than just fibrin deposits. Much, much more. There was severe diffuse alveolar damage consistent with ARDS.

Forum List

Back