🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

3,600+ deaths yesterday. These people exist at a level of denial & delusion that I've simply never seen.

And something else -- at this point, virtually all of us know multiple (or many) people who have gotten it, who have suffered with it, who are experiencing long term effects from it, and/or have died from it. And yet these sociopaths persist with this stuff.

It just gets more bizarre and inexplicable by the day.
I know personally 102 people who got it, most with no symptoms, and all stayed home then came to work a week later...just like with any flu.
These clowns just can’t come to grips with reality that it’s o worse than the common flu,stay home a few days or week or so,drink lots of water,take viatamin c,eat your chicken noodle soup and you are as good as new just like your 102 know found out.:thup:

The scam is based on striking fear in the hearts of their subjects, the sheep, through the use of terms like pandemic, and 'death.'
The over inflate numbers of 'tests positive' while the key numbers deal with morbidity.

As always, this thread and the premise herein, is data driven.

9. In a REAL Pandemic, the Total Number of Deaths Would Be Soaring — They Are NOT!
Have COVID-19 Lockdowns Saved Any Lives? Let's Take a Look at Federal Data

One would think in light of these dire predictions and given the horrible toll the response has taken on the economy and young people, the excess deaths due to COVID-19 would be through the roof. But federal data says that does not appear to be the case. The following chart shows annual deaths in the United States, life expectancy, top causes of death, and average deaths per day in the country. Data for 2020 is provisional through December 12th, and all data is taken from the CDC or the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS):
View attachment 430323

"Sheep have only two speeds: graze and stampede.'
Col.Grossman
Apples and oranges.

Between Nov. 1 and Dec. 13, the seven-day moving average for daily COVID-19 deaths tripled, from 826 to 2,430 deaths per day, the analysis found.
And still the daily mortality rate and overall mortality dropped each day.

Only because science and the medicine practices learn new treatment as days went on, and didn't take
Trump's misleading words to wait for summer, wait for herd immunity and just before the new wave claimed we had turned the corner.

Hey, I found a picture of you with your bird friend:

View attachment 430336

Try to put other factors as to why we have had this pandemic grow:

• Trump's rallies
  • Trump's parties at the White House
  • Trump's failure to (still) not wear a mask and keep social distancing
Stupid people are still ignoring proper and civil behaviors such as wearing masks, keeping social distancing and respecting science.
Other way around laying paid shill,Biden voters like you are the ones who stick your head in the sand and join that ostrich.

The scam is based on striking fear in the hearts of their subjects, the sheep, through the use of terms like pandemic, and 'death.'
The over inflate numbers of 'tests positive' while the key numbers deal with morbidity.

As always, this thread and the premise herein, is data driven.

9. In a REAL Pandemic, the Total Number of Deaths Would Be Soaring — They Are NOT!
Have COVID-19 Lockdowns Saved Any Lives? Let's Take a Look at Federal Data

One would think in light of these dire predictions and given the horrible toll the response has taken on the economy and young people, the excess deaths due to COVID-19 would be through the roof. But federal data says that does not appear to be the case. The following chart shows annual deaths in the United States, life expectancy, top causes of death, and average deaths per day in the country. Data for 2020 is provisional through December 12th, and all data is taken from the CDC or the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS):
View attachment 430323

"Sheep have only two speeds: graze and stampede.'
Col.Grossman
Apples and oranges.

Between Nov. 1 and Dec. 13, the seven-day moving average for daily COVID-19 deaths tripled, from 826 to 2,430 deaths per day, the analysis found.
And still the daily mortality rate and overall mortality dropped each day.

Only because science and the medicine practices learn new treatment as days went on, and didn't take
Trump's misleading words to wait for summer, wait for herd immunity and just before the new wave claimed we had turned the corner.

Hey, I found a picture of you with your bird friend:

View attachment 430336

Head in the ground?

Really?

Since you brought it up....

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters, i.e., heads in the ground.
It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
:thankusmile:

the understatement of the year.

According to the CDC, Solely covid fatalities are only 6% of all covid listed fatalities. That makes his 312K figure more like 18.4K.

TINFOIL MAGA BEANIE ALERT!

That's another lie spread by Trumpy propaganda outlets for the paranoidal parrots to squawk.

CDC Did Not ‘Admit Only 6%’ of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hasn’t drastically reduced the number of deaths attributable to COVID-19, but posts making that bogus claim have been circulating widely — with the help of President Donald Trump, who retweeted one such claim on Aug. 30.
Twitter has since removed the original tweet, which came from an account dedicated to the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon.
Yeah, your source has the credibility of the NYT. Pfffft!

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
Only true narcissists believe that the entire world would conspire against them or our President in this case. Tank their economies just to play politics. That is the dumbest theory I’ve heard yet. Take your head out of your butt lady

Gads, you're a moron.

.....one more thing one should always use in considering any event or issue: Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."
Welcome to the world of slade,this troll always proves how biased and closed minded he is and a hypocrite as well,he will ask for names of doctors who have said what we have that it’s a hoax,you can show him those two videos of those two high distinguished doctors,then pretend you did not post the videos refusing to watch them claiming he did not see names.well if he won’t click on a link to watch the video you refer him to where the doctors give their name,his logic is you did not give him any names of doctors is my experience with this shill. :cuckoo: :lmao:
You showed me a video of Germans talking with weird looking subtitles translating. Come on I thought that was a joke. You were serious?!
The group of American doctors in the other video did not say that the virus was a hoax or that masks were useless. They simply said that we didn’t need to shut down our economy which is something I agree with. What other brain busters do you have?!

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
You are such a cultist and of course you are in denial of Trump cultism, yet you are Evidence Number 1. Thank you for your participation in making my point.
I’ll wait for your Copy & Paste response. You are so predictable

Concussions do not always leave obvious bruising or blood clots on the brain.
A concussion sufficient to kill a man does absolutely leave signs and it doesn’t have to be obvious because the purpose of an autopsy is to slice things up and look very closely.

This man did not have evidence that the trauma killed him.

A lot of times the brain will bounce around in the skull with a fall, and the deadly edema can be on the opposite side of the brain from where the skull was struck.

But before you pass out, you run short of breath, stop what exertion you are doing, and and allow your breath to catch up.
For this to have been a covid caused death, it would take more than fibrin deposits.
It would require something like a micro clot to have become dislodged and moved to a more critical location, like on the brain or heart.
And wouldn’t you know it his coworkers were saying that he was complaining of shortness of breath but refused to see a doctor.

There was much more damage than just fibrin deposits. Much, much more. There was severe diffuse alveolar damage consistent with ARDS.

But if he was aware of shortness of breath, then why would he then push on beyond that, to the point not only of unconsciousness, but death?

But if he was aware of shortness of breath, then why would he then push on beyond that, to the point not only of unconsciousness, but death?
He had a job to do. Some people are very good at pretending they’re not that sick. I’ve seen it a million times.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He had a job to do. Some people are very good at pretending they’re not that sick. I’ve seen it a million times.

Being short of breath is really primal. It feels like drowning. I doubt that is one someone could or would try to fake.

A lot of times the brain will bounce around in the skull with a fall, and the deadly edema can be on the opposite side of the brain from where the skull was struck.
True. But that trauma is visible on autopsy and that wasn’t the case here.

The trauma did not kill him.

Forum List

Back