The Day of the Lord - Days of Noah

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it shall be at the coming of the Son of man. - Matthew 24: 36 - 39

We have an unusual event coming soon that has been reported by NASA and other news sources recently. The 4 Blood Moons that just happen to fall on Israel's Jewish Holy Days. 4/15/2014, 10/8/2014, 4/4/2015 and 8/26/2015. That is the Passover, Sukkot, Passover, Sukkot Jewish holidays.

So the man you are about to hear on this interview tells the story of an open vision of a Blood Moon when he was 17 yrs of age. He says God gave him this open vision and a warning to give the world. Here is his story:

[ame=http://youtu.be/_t3nKgSPXMI]Jesus is Coming Very Soon! Vision of Blood Moon and Rapture - David Jones - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
What he is describing to me is the Day of the Lord which is the judgment of God that falls upon the entire earth. It isn't a vision of the rapture - it is a vision of the Day of the Lord. Joel 2 describes the terrible Day of the Lord. This is a day that all who are living on the earth shall see. It will be awful.

There is nothing in this mans testimony that leads me to believe he made up the story of the open vision - Blood Moon - at age 17. He has an excellent witness. His uncle is a Pastor of a Church. I doubt he would assist his nephew in the creation of such a hoax. So if God gave this young man this vision - before he was even saved - then we have to consider how old he is now ( appears to be in his late 40's ) and that this Blood Moon event has not occured yet. ( Day of the LORD - terrible judgments poured out upon the earth )

With that said, there are 4 Blood Moons coming up in 2014 - 2015. John Haggee in this video explains the significance of these 4 Blood Moons. What concerns me is the man is saying he had an open vision of the day of the LORD's judgment falling on the Blood Moon. After these 4 Blood Moons about to fall on Jewish Holy Days - there won't be another one for 500 yrs.

Here is the Haggee research on the 4 Blood Moons..

[ame=http://youtu.be/VK8NKXDinlE]Blood Moons by John Hagee (Full Sermon) - YouTube[/ame]

God established all of the dates of the Jewish holy days before the beginning of time. He is also in control of the sun, the moon and the stars. It must be troubling to scientists who do not believe in God - to be able to explain this. Finite minds and all.... yeesh..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back