The deads blood hasn't even gone cold yet.... can we unite n stop the hate obama shit

Gramps, He didn't declare the act was terrorism, so what do you call it? Why not call it for what it is?

A fucking crime that has to be investigated?

It may very well be terrorism. Chances are it is but when you and I call it terrorism it affects who? When obama calls it terrorism it has whay implications?

Why not be prudent and cross out t's and dot our I's before making statements that have worldwide ramifications

a CRIME??? are you a total moron. terrorism is not a domestic crime subject to US statutes, miranda warnings, etc. Speeding is a crime, stealing your neighbors car is a crime. terrorism is an act of war. terrorists are not subject to the protections of the american justice system.

Exhibit 'A'

People died today and our discussion is about Obama.

Then you ask what is wrong with our country.

Slap yourselves

Shut the fuck up with your virtuous BS. You're as big a politicizing troll as anyone on here. Your just looking for attention. Like you always are.

Offer a link to back up your claim. I will leave for a couple days if you can.

Seriously people.

Lets not make a mockery of our great system. Obama hasn't even had a chance to fuck up yet.

Can we ever have a discussion about the president's leadership (or lack of it) without Obama defenders whining about it? The system is great because we still (so far) have the right to criticize the president.

Gramps, He didn't declare the act was terrorism, so what do you call it? Why not call it for what it is?

A fucking crime that has to be investigated?

It may very well be terrorism. Chances are it is but when you and I call it terrorism it affects who? When obama calls it terrorism it has whay implications?

Why not be prudent and cross out t's and dot our I's before making statements that have worldwide ramifications

a CRIME??? are you a total moron. terrorism is not a domestic crime subject to US statutes, miranda warnings, etc. Speeding is a crime, stealing your neighbors car is a crime. terrorism is an act of war. terrorists are not subject to the protections of the american justice system.

If they are Americans or not, yes, the law still applies.

Seriously people.

Lets not make a mockery of our great system. Obama hasn't even had a chance to fuck up yet.

Can we ever have a discussion about the president's leadership (or lack of it) without Obama defenders whining about it? The system is great because we still (so far) have the right to criticize the president.

Surely. But why on day one hour 6 are we even discissing obama?

3 dead, including an 8 year old child. At least 6 or 7 more have life-threatening injuries, the same number have had amputations - and somewhere about 130+ people injured. Thousands of people were terrified, and yes this was terrorism.

And we will hold the Boston Marathon next year.

Seems to me there were plenty of reasons to hate Obama before this. Some reason we should like him now?

Seriously people.

They're AINO - American In Name Only.

All the impotent rage, hate, and ignorance has contaminated their American blood. They are rotten to the core.

They don't get that we were all attacked. We are all Boston tonight.

Slap yourselves

Hmmmmm, and what did you libs say about Bush after 9/11? more hypocrisy from the left?

We were behind him and this country...until he attacked a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 while saying he didn't think much about OBL...then he lost us.

Slap yourselves

Shut the fuck up with your virtuous BS. You're as big a politicizing troll as anyone on here. Your just looking for attention. Like you always are.

Enjoy your vacation, dickhead. I know I will.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/276266-menendez-typical-scumbag-or-just-a-democrat.html

And my tread gets moved from politics despite its level headed approach. Meanwhile the others remain in politics.

Guess I need to get my troll on

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Slap yourselves

Hmmmmm, and what did you libs say about Bush after 9/11? more hypocrisy from the left?

Are you referring to Bush's 90% approval rating when nearly every American backed him after 9/11? He squandered it because of Iraq but don't try changing history.

A lot of righties on here are showing their true colors today.

Enjoy your vacation, dickhead. I know I will.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/276266-menendez-typical-scumbag-or-just-a-democrat.html

You searched for the last hour and that's the best you got?

I think thats pretty weak but if you can get a few to agree with you I will leave. Myself I don't see how that shows me riding a partisan high horse but I you think so get some back up and im gone.

Forum List

Back