The Death Of Obamacare

As we quickly and thankfully approach the death of Obamacare the liberals are trying to BLAME the death on us. I SUGGEST we accept it! We wanted it DEAD and its dying IS a promise kept! We certainly did NOT vote for Trump for him to save Obozocare NOR make liberals happy.

The very idea that Trump was elected into office to make liberals happy is foolish at best and stupid to be blunt. He was elected because the vast majority of Americans were sick of paying for one FAILURE after another. And we were sick of Americans citizens EXPECTED to pay money to third world TERRORISTS and APOLOGIZE! WE do NOT apologize to terrorists WE KILL THEM!

But the news that has been coming out in the last 24 hours looks worse for democrats then anything. Seems those three brothers who WORKED for the DNC were ALSO islamic state TERRORISTS! One had sent 300k directly to ISLAMIC STATE using DNC funds. How's that for protecting security? And of course there now is this newly KNOWN FACT that same terrorists had Shultz AND Clintons password along with MANY in the DNC they had worked for.

No one needs to hack you when you just give your damn password away okay? I no longer think Mark Rich died because he was the leaker. I think he died because he found the leaker. So no Trump and Russia collusion. Just three islamic state TERRORISTS working FOR the DNC and Shultz and Clinton.

Clinton the person who wanted to be in charge of the saftey and security of you and your family. Clinton the person who hired THREE ISLAMIC STATE TERRORISTS to guard and protect the offices of the DNC and SoS.

That party can simply no longer be in power EVER again. We have NO idea just what the terrorists DO KNOW at this point but ONE THING we DO know its BAD enough that everyone is SMASHING their hard drives! THAT says a lot!

Fury

And the Russia collusion story....is now a Russia and democrat collusion story as Fusion GPS, the group hired by the democrats, was working for the Russians.........

They should have just made deals with Trump.....now they are going to see what Karma looks like....

As we quickly and thankfully approach the death of Obamacare the liberals are trying to BLAME the death on us. I SUGGEST we accept it! We wanted it DEAD and its dying IS a promise kept! We certainly did NOT vote for Trump for him to save Obozocare NOR make liberals happy.

The very idea that Trump was elected into office to make liberals happy is foolish at best and stupid to be blunt. He was elected because the vast majority of Americans were sick of paying for one FAILURE after another. And we were sick of Americans citizens EXPECTED to pay money to third world TERRORISTS and APOLOGIZE! WE do NOT apologize to terrorists WE KILL THEM!

But the news that has been coming out in the last 24 hours looks worse for democrats then anything. Seems those three brothers who WORKED for the DNC were ALSO islamic state TERRORISTS! One had sent 300k directly to ISLAMIC STATE using DNC funds. How's that for protecting security? And of course there now is this newly KNOWN FACT that same terrorists had Shultz AND Clintons password along with MANY in the DNC they had worked for.

No one needs to hack you when you just give your damn password away okay? I no longer think Mark Rich died because he was the leaker. I think he died because he found the leaker. So no Trump and Russia collusion. Just three islamic state TERRORISTS working FOR the DNC and Shultz and Clinton.

Clinton the person who wanted to be in charge of the saftey and security of you and your family. Clinton the person who hired THREE ISLAMIC STATE TERRORISTS to guard and protect the offices of the DNC and SoS.

That party can simply no longer be in power EVER again. We have NO idea just what the terrorists DO KNOW at this point but ONE THING we DO know its BAD enough that everyone is SMASHING their hard drives! THAT says a lot!

Fury

Trump said he would not touch Medicaid and he would have a cheaper better health ins. plan. As far as we saw that meant increase in HSA's and back to before the ACA. He lied.

6 promises Trump has made about health care

Twit...no final plan was ever voted on.....as Trump told you idiots, he is ready to make deals......no plan, no lie........you guys now own obamacare which is going to deny medical care to 320 million Americans by throwing them into the VA system of healthcare....

Fury

And the Russia collusion story....is now a Russia and democrat collusion story as Fusion GPS, the group hired by the democrats, was working for the Russians.........

They should have just made deals with Trump.....now they are going to see what Karma looks like....

bg072617dAPR20170725034515.jpg

Republicans will likely pay the price by losing control of the House in 2018. If it dies on their watch, voters will make Republicans pay the price. It was Republicans who said no Democrats need apply. Don't forget about a likely CR and the budget ceiling. There will be plenty of leverage to stop Republicans.

Fury

Donald trump Jr had nothing to do with Fusion GPS. He conspired with Russians to get what he thought was dirt on Clinton. You are so clueless.

You are confusing getting dirt with opposition research.

Was Hillary getting dirt when she solicited and paid for a completely fake dossier about Russian whores pissing in the beds at the Four Seasons hotel, and without the hotel ever noticing!

This whole thing about getting dirt on Hillary from the Russians confuses me. Trump has never hesitated in simply making things up, whether it is true or not. Frankly, it is not like him to even bother to dig up real information. All of this had to have been done at a lower level.

One subject at a time. You know the rules, and are bitching because they are in enforced. This thread is about healthcare.

However, the OP also included within his thread issues relative to Wasserman and her IT lead. The title is not al inclusive relative to a thread discussion

-Geaux
You do just fine on my threads.

Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens withing 2 years. I am wondering about his prediction on ACA. Will it die before, or after he has deported 12 million aliens? Just trying to get a timeline here.....
The country might be better off if we deport 12 million Democrats and kept the illegals. Some of the illegals want to work and like this country!

DarkFury, it is the blue areas that high employment, and the red areas where there is the highest unemployment. Also the highest rates of illiteracy or semi-literacy. Not saying that all 'Conservatives' are stupid, but almost all stupid people are 'Conservative'. And, yes, that does include you.

The ACA is still the law of the land. And a whole bunch of Republican governors intend to keep it that way.

Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens withing 2 years. I am wondering about his prediction on ACA. Will it die before, or after he has deported 12 million aliens? Just trying to get a timeline here.....
Well liberals are saying without obamacare millions will die in the streets. So problem solved. I just wonder what we did before it.

Republicans will likely pay the price by losing control of the House in 2018. If it dies on their watch, voters will make Republicans pay the price. It was Republicans who said no Democrats need apply. Don't forget about a likely CR and the budget ceiling. There will be plenty of leverage to stop Republicans.
Democrats own obamacare 100%, or did you forget that little fact?

This whole thing about getting dirt on Hillary from the Russians confuses me. Trump has never hesitated in simply making things up, whether it is true or not. Frankly, it is not like him to even bother to dig up real information. All of this had to have been done at a lower level.
Maybe he learned from Reid, when he knowingly lied about Romney not paying taxes.

Forum List

Back