The Debate between Pence and Kaine promises to be very interesting.

R

rdean

Remember, Pence voted against the Civil Rights act when he was in congress.

Then Pence nearly ruined the state economy with his hatred of the gays costing over $60,000,000.00

Kaine is going to have a lot of material to work with.

He doesn't hate gays you idiot. As I keep saying......disagreeing with anything you idiots want is "hatred".

Yes, I'm sure it would put you to sleep faster than taking 20 muscle relaxers and a box of ambien.

I like Mike. He's definitely not as creepy looking to joker Kaine. Wait... that could be a brilliant nickname of him.

Joker Kaine!

Pence will hold is own and duke it out with this joker.

I like Mike. He's definitely not as creepy looking to joker Kaine. Wait... that could be a brilliant nickname of him.

Joker Kaine!

Pence will hold is own and duke it out with this joker.

Yup. Damn close.

joker_without_white_make_up_wallpaper_-_1024x768.jpg

Yes, I'm sure it would put you to sleep faster than taking 20 muscle relaxers and a box of ambien.
Considering the ages of the two main candidates and their health status in question, it might be well worth everyone's time to see what type of men Pence and Kaine are. Pence stood up for traditional marriage you say? Hmm... *rethinks Trump again..*

Remember, Pence voted against the Civil Rights act when he was in congress.

Then Pence nearly ruined the state economy with his hatred of the gays costing over $60,000,000.00

Kaine is going to have a lot of material to work with.

It should be interesting since the diabolic elites would love to make Pence the ruler of the nation. It would fit well with their evil plans.

XJrN6Du.png

trump-penc3e.jpg

907a20fb60dfc77ae51b489bd99690774f7be246888156218deef000c048da00_1.jpg

I just haven't figured out how they are going to leave Pence in charge yet. Not sure they will actually assassinate Trump, I guess they will have to impeach him, and force him to resign, do the old Nixon routine on him. :FIREdevil:

He doesn't hate gays you idiot. As I keep saying......disagreeing with anything you idiots want is "hatred".
I love people who I want to fire at any time. Refuse to serve because I don't want to. They aren't the right "kind". of people.
People I can really fuck with.

But I don't hate them.

Oh you hate them all right mother fucker. What you did is what you do to people you hate.

Pence hates gays even more than Donald hate blacks and Hispanics.

Forum List

Back