The decline of USPS

can you ?

why do you hate the constitution?

About what I expected, no answer.. :eusa_whistle:
And that is coming from a left wing radical who loves the ACA. Remember, it had to be branded a tax so it wouldnt be UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Postal Regulatory Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The PAEA stipulates that the USPS is to make payments of $5.4 - $5.8 billion into the Postal Service Retiree Health Benefits Fund, each year, from 2007 to 2016 in order to prefund 75 years of estimated costs. This requirement also explicitly stated that the USPS was to stop using its savings to reduce postal debt, which was stipulated in Postal Civil Service Retirement System Funding Reform Act of 2003.[4] This is in addition to deductions from pay for federal contribution to social services.[5] This pre-funding method is unique to the USPS. In June 2011, the USPS had to suspend its weekly payment of 115 million into the fund because it had reached 8 billion dollars in debt and the retirement plan had a surplus of 6.9 billion dollars.[6] The schedule rate of payment has been changed and the USPS is currently expected to make a payment of 5.6 billion no later than September 30, 2012.[7

Why was this done to the post office?

A review of the congressional record from that timeframe will indicate this happened because of PARTISAN BICKERING. Just like everything else that comes out of our pretend leaders in congress.

prove your claim

Aaahhh yes, the wonderfully goofy partisan hack that has the vocabulary of a parrot.

"bwwaacck...republicans....bwack bwack conservatives are evil....bwack bwack"

Both of the major parties had a hand all our problems including the post office issues.

Until we can come together and realize both the far left loons and the far right nutters are equally to blame we will have nothing constructive to say.

We have simply become a nation of parrots for the partisan masters. The post office is a good example as none of this had to happen, yet because of the dumbass brinkmanship on BOTH sides of the aisle, nothing constructive gets done.

Now its our healthcares turn. The bickering won't stop, me thinks. IT seems to only get worse

Aaahhh yes, the wonderfully goofy partisan hack that has the vocabulary of a parrot.

"bwwaacck...republicans....bwack bwack conservatives are evil....bwack bwack"

Both of the major parties had a hand all our problems including the post office issues.

Until we can come together and realize both the far left loons and the far right nutters are equally to blame we will have nothing constructive to say.

We have simply become a nation of parrots for the partisan masters. The post office is a good example as none of this had to happen, yet because of the dumbass brinkmanship on BOTH sides of the aisle, nothing constructive gets done.

go get the votes

What are you trying to tell me?

I simply stated why the votes are not there and further stated until some talking takes place, by grown up sober folks , not the partisan loons like you, nothing will happen.

you refuse to provide the vote?

why?

What facts? You are blaming the repubs. YOu have said the same fuckin thiing 20 times. I am not blaming the Dems, TM. I am blaming the GOV'T.
The goddamn gov't. gov't gov't gov't gov't The republicans are not part of the gov't? Answer that simple question with a yes or no

you said this after I gave you the constitution.

You called the constitution non fact

go get the votes

What are you trying to tell me?

I simply stated why the votes are not there and further stated until some talking takes place, by grown up sober folks , not the partisan loons like you, nothing will happen.

you refuse to provide the vote?

why?

where the hell did I say I had any VOTES to get?
You dumb ass, I said talking by grownup sober people has to take place.

Your just proving your as stupid as a box of doorknobs.

What facts? You are blaming the repubs. YOu have said the same fuckin thiing 20 times. I am not blaming the Dems, TM. I am blaming the GOV'T.
The goddamn gov't. gov't gov't gov't gov't The republicans are not part of the gov't? Answer that simple question with a yes or no

you said this after I gave you the constitution.

You called the constitution non fact

You are a fuckin idiot! What the fuck does the COTUS have to do with the gov't running the USPS down the drain? I didnt call the COTUS non fact. YOu are putting words in my mouth, and frankly i do not speak monkey so STFU

the postal clause was writtne into the constitution by our founders.

why did you claim that the constitition represents non fact?

I gave you the constitution and the factual history of certain bills,

You then pretended I gave no facts.

denying facts exsist is killing your party

here you idiot;

" *

149 Cong. Rec. E728 - POSTAL CIVIL SERVICE RETIREMENT SYSTEM FUNDING REFORM ACT OF 2003
Download Files
Formats Text (2 KB) | PDF (20 KB)
Descriptive Metadata MODS
Authenticity Metadata PREMIS
All Format & Metadata Files ZIP file
Metadata
CategoryMouse over help for Category says The category to which the collection belongs. Search field operator example is category:"Proceedings of Congress and General Congressional Publications". Proceedings of Congress and General Congressional Publications
CollectionMouse over help for Collection says The collection to which the document belongs. Typically the same as the publication or series. Search field operator example is collection:crec. Congressional Record
Publication TitleMouse over help for Publication Title says The title of the publication. Individual Congressional Record documents can be searched using the title field operator. Search field operator example is title:pledge volume:151 issue:153. Congressional Record Volume 149, Issue 58 (April 10, 2003)
SuDoc Class NumberMouse over help for SuDoc Class Number says The SuDoc class number from the U.S. Superintendent of Documents which classifies Government publications by publishing agency. Search field operator example is sudocclass:"X 1.1/A:". X 1.1/A:
X/A.
PublisherMouse over help for Publisher says The government organization who publishes the document or publication. Search field operator example is publisher:printing. U.S. Government Printing Office
Page Number RangeMouse over help for Page Number Range says The number of the first and last page of the document. Specific pages can be searched using the firstpage and lastpage field operators. Values are always integers. Use the pageprefix operator to specify section. Values are H, S, E, and D. Search field operator example is firstpage:10505 pageprefix:H. E728-729
CongressMouse over help for Congress says The number of the congress responsible for the Congressional Record. Congresses usually last for two years. Each congress is typically divided into two yearly sessions. Search field operator example is congress:109 session:1. 108th Congress, 1st Session
SectionMouse over help for Section says The section of the Congressional Record in which the document occurs. Field operator values are house, senate, extensions, and dailydigest. Search field operator example is section:house. Extensions of Remarks
Sub TypeMouse over help for Sub Type says The type of document found in the Congressional Record. Examples include Prayer, Adjournment, Nomination, House Committee Meetings, Memorial, Resume of Congressional Activity. Click on Search Tips for all types. Search field operator example is crtype:ddresumeongoing. All Other Legislative Business
Congressional BillsMouse over help for Congressional Bills says A referenced Congressional bill. Search field operator example is billscitation:"h.r. 1032". S. 380
H.R. 735
Speaking Congress MemberMouse over help for Speaking Congress Member says The name of the Congress member who spoke on the floor of Congress. Search field operator example is member:eek:bama. Edolphus Towns
Document in Context
Entire Issue More
Book 1 PDF
House Section PDF
Senate Section PDF
Extensions of Remarks Section PDF
Daily Digest PDF
Book 2 PDF
House Section PDF
Senate Section PDF
Daily Digest PDF
149 Cong. Rec. E715 - PERSONAL EXPLANATION
Congressional Record. Mr. TIAHRT. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E715 - A PROCLAMATION RECOGNIZING CHRISTOPHER E. ALVERSON
Congressional Record. Mr. NEY. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E715 - RECOGNIZING THE WORK OF THE AIR LAND EMERGENCY RESOURCE TEAM ``COLUMBIA'' SHUTTLE DISASTER CREW
Congressional Record. Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E715 - TRIBUTE TO MATTHEW J. RYAN, A LEGACY OF PUBLIC SERVICE, COMPASSION, AND STATESMANSHIP
Congressional Record. Mr. WELDON of Pennsylvania. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E716 - RECOGNIZING NATIONAL FORMER PRISONER OF WAR RECOGNITION DAY
Congressional Record. Mrs. McCARTHY of New York. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E716 - EMERGENCY WARTIME SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2003
Congressional Record. Mr. UDALL of New Mexico. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E716 - BOULDER CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT
Congressional Record. Mr. PORTER. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E716 - RECOGNIZING ASHWAUBENON VILLAGE PRESIDENT TED PAMPERIN
Congressional Record. Mr. GREEN of Wisconsin. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E716 - IN MEMORY OF INGERBORG CARTIER HENRY
Congressional Record. Mrs. CHRISTENSEN. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E717 - HONORING JACK ECKERD ON HIS 90TH BIRTHDAY
Congressional Record. Mr. BILIRAKIS. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E717 - CONCERNING THE OUTBREAK OF SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME (SARS) IN TAIWAN
Congressional Record. Mr. ISSA. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E717 - THE LEGACY OF DAVID BLOOM
Congressional Record. Mr. BONILLA. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E717 - TRIBUTE TO MR. MURRAY SISSELMAN: ``MISTER EDUCATION'' IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
Congressional Record. Mr. MEEK of Florida. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E718 - SUPPORTING RACIAL DIVERSITY
Congressional Record. Mr. JEFFERSON. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E722 - 61ST REUNION OF DOOLITTLE RAIDERS
Congressional Record. Mr. GEORGE MILLER of California. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E722 - FAIR PAY ACT WITH FEMALE CUSTODIANS TO PRESS PAY EQUITY TO COMMEMORATE EQUAL PAY DAY
Congressional Record. Ms. NORTON. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E722 - KATIE GEARLDS--INDIANA MISS BASKETBALL
Congressional Record. Ms. CARSON of Indiana. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E723 - VETERANS' COMPENSATION COST-OF-LIVING ADJUSTMENT ACT OF 2003
Congressional Record. Mr. SMITH of New Jersey. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E723 - RECOGNITION OF THE COMMUNITY OF KUNA, IDAHO
Congressional Record. Mr. OTTER. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E723 - PERSONAL EXPLANATION
Congressional Record. Mr. ROGERS of Alabama. April 10, 2003

Text | PDF | More
149 Cong. Rec. E723 - UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM
Congressional Record. Mr. LARSON. April 10, 2003"

that's from the congressional record.

Tell me why the basketball team is in there? Oh, I see it is a woman's basketball team!

No matter, why is all this extranious bullshit in that bill?

because the idiot partisans on both sides put all that bullshit in there to get the votes from the other idiot partisans.

there is more of the idiocy here;
149 Cong. Rec. E728 - POSTAL CIVIL SERVICE RETIREMENT SYSTEM FUNDING REFORM ACT OF 2003

If you go back and look at news reports from that period you clearly see how this wonderful "COMPROMISE" served nobody except our so-called leaders self-interest.

I gave you the constitution and the factual history of certain bills,

You then pretended I gave no facts.

denying facts exsist is killing your party

You posted some links. Did I say you were fuckin lying? NO Your links you are posting has nothing to do with my thread. This thread is about the gov't running the USPS into the ground, and will do the same to healthcare. Do try to keep up

I should have posted this is Politics, so maybe the dumbfucks posts would get deleted

The PAEA stipulates that the USPS is to make payments of $5.4 - $5.8 billion into the Postal Service Retiree Health Benefits Fund, each year, from 2007 to 2016 in order to prefund 75 years of estimated costs. This requirement also explicitly stated that the USPS was to stop using its savings to reduce postal debt, which was stipulated in Postal Civil Service Retirement System Funding Reform Act of 2003.[4] This is in addition to deductions from pay for federal contribution to social services.[5] This pre-funding method is unique to the USPS. In June 2011, the USPS had to suspend its weekly payment of 115 million into the fund because it had reached 8 billion dollars in debt and the retirement plan had a surplus of 6.9 billion dollars.[6] The schedule rate of payment has been changed and the USPS is currently expected to make a payment of 5.6 billion no later than September 30, 2012.[7

you produced the wrong bill

you just proved you dont read your own links yet again you idiot!

you pretended no facts were given you.

You said "what facts".

You see you are responsible for what you say.

Your a liar becuase you were given facts , CLEAR FACTS, that included text from the constitution.

You like the liar you are called the facts non facts.

This is why you cant win any debates.

To win you have to stick to the facts NOT pretend you were given none

you just proved you dont read your own links yet again you idiot!

Changes under the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006

your bill was a 2003 bill

arguing with truthmatters is futile as she has no brain cells that work, iggy for a week for you. since I am one of the only ones that respond to you, maybe a week without me will be lonely.

be more reasonable mebbe i'll unignore you....

slack you failed to prove they were the same bill.

If that is what you claim them provide the proof they are the same bill

Forum List

Back