The Democrats are mild compared to the Tea Partyers.

SOL237_GRYtattooSQ.jpg

Tea Party Getting Violent? 10 House Dems Report Threats, Vandalism

Representative Gabrielle Giffords and 18 Shot Near Tucson

Representative Gabrielle Giffords, an Arizona Democrat, and at least 17 others were shot Saturday morning when a gunman opened fire outside a supermarket where Ms. Giffords was meeting with constituents.

Six of the victims died, among them John M. Roll, the chief judge for the United States District Court for Arizona, and a 9-year-old girl, the Pima County sheriff, Clarence W. Dupnik, said.

Oregon militia threatens showdown with US agents at wildlife refuge

"A brick was thrown through the window of the district office of Democratic Congresswoman Louise Slaughter in Niagara Falls, in upstate New York, while Bart Stupak, the conservative Democrat whose deal with the White House on abortion funding curbs provided the crucial last few votes for passage of the bill, reported getting calls from people wishing that he "bleed, get cancer and die."

Representative James Clyburn, the highest ranking black lawmaker, said he received a fax with an image of a noose.

Even the families of representatives aren't immune to the backlash, apparently. The Albemarle County Fire Marshal's Office and the FBI have concluded, in a joint statement, that a severed gas line outside of the house of Rep. Tom Perriello's (D-Va.) brother was "an act of vandalism." Perriello supported the overhaul measure and an activist involved in the "tea party" movement reportedly posted the brother's address on an internet forum - apparently thinking it was the congressman's - and urged angry opponents to pay him a visit."

Valerie, your links are as worthless as your lame musings here. You gave yourself away when you posted about the Oregon Refuge stand-off concerning the Hammond family which has been typical of the BLM's land grab.

"I got MEAN and cruel phone calls" said a leftard politician! Yeah, you can't even get this POS to answer questions at a town hall meeting while surrounded by security but yet their Tel-lie-phone is open season hunting and leftards hide behind the stairwells of their palatial estates when the answering machine picks up a message of someone whose number they don't recognize.....(insert the "gag me" emoticon here).

James Clyburn says that he got a FAX!!!! And it had a noose on it....was that sending number traced? Because faxes have a # that is easily tracked. Seems that leftards made that same lame claim when it came to the day of voting for Barrypuppetcare...racial slurs and all kinds of hate speech that were never picked up on mikes by the lamestream media or independent journalists but reported nonetheless as fact.

Valerie, kicking your fat ass from one section of this forum to the other is just too damn easy......would you PLEASE do me a "solid" and put some effort behind your fool-fueled posts?

Thanks in advance.......

Last edited:
tea party of 2010 - Google Search

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia

---------------------------------------------------------
How short your memories are, with the Potus and his cabinet trashing the Dems and Media every minute calling the Mueller a witch hunt at every turn and everyone pro Trump is say "witch hunt". you trumpeters are still the most deplorable people along with the most of the GOP.

Since the tea party I will never vote Rep again, I find your hypocrisy sickening.

Speaking truthfully, you wasps make me ill.

wasp is a racist and bigoted pejorative term.

I really didn't think you were that sort of hateful person.

'White Anglo Saxon Protestant' is a racist and bigoted pejorative term now? That's it. I'm fucking getting off of the bus with you over=sensitive pussy ass snowflakes. Retreat to your safe spaces by yourselves.

No, White Angle Saxon Protestant is not a racist and bigoted pejorative term. However, using the acronym, WASP as a power abbreviation is as pejorative, just as slanderous in context as those who would use any other pejorative of any minority.

Do you not understand that the OP used it hatefully?

Frankly, I don't give a rats ass either way. I just thought Penelope cared about such things. I'm in agreement with you. Folks should be able to use what ever words they want to.

tea party of 2010 - Google Search

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia

---------------------------------------------------------
How short your memories are, with the Potus and his cabinet trashing the Dems and Media every minute calling the Mueller a witch hunt at every turn and everyone pro Trump is say "witch hunt". you trumpeters are still the most deplorable people along with the most of the GOP.

Since the tea party I will never vote Rep again, I find your hypocrisy sickening.

Speaking truthfully, you wasps make me ill.

wasp is a racist and bigoted pejorative term.

I really didn't think you were that sort of hateful person.

'White Anglo Saxon Protestant' is a racist and bigoted pejorative term now? That's it. I'm fucking getting off of the bus with you over=sensitive pussy ass snowflakes. Retreat to your safe spaces by yourselves.

No, White Angle Saxon Protestant is not a racist and bigoted pejorative term. However, using the acronym, WASP as a power abbreviation is as pejorative, just as slanderous in context as those who would use any other pejorative of any minority.

Frankly, I don't give a rats ass either way. I just thought Penelope cared about such things. I'm in agreement with you. Folks should be able to use what ever words they want to.

I find it rather ironic that PROTEST-ants came to this country to get way from the oppression of the jesuits in the 1600's (military arm of the pope) and the inquisition only to be inundated with jesuits and their catholic minions that support liberation theology. Fuck the jesuit pedophile pope francis.

The TPM put the right wing on the path to its eventual destruction over these next six years.
You said that 6 years ago. You might consider a career as a global warming forecaster

Jake Smarmy's predictions are even more off the mark than Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder that was on the NFL Today in the 80's. He hasn't been the same since he was banned for a few months and no one even noticed or cared....sucks for him.

Yeah, I know it isn't, because I am a WASP. I don't cower in fear at its use because I'm a rational, thoughtful human being. 'Power abbreviation' isn't a thing, BTW.

Okay, you go ahead tell me what to do here, then. How shall I funnel my (non existent) outrage to receive the optimal amount of partisan brownie points? Should I shout at people while they're eating dinner? C'mon, I gotta know, man.

Hmm. Then I would think respectfully disagreeing and moving on would suffice.

The TPM put the right wing on the path to its eventual destruction over these next six years.

Yes, the TPM did so bad in moving the right wing to the right it took over all 3 houses of congress in which the liberals have not had this few people in congress since Eisenhower. Is that the destruction you speak of?

Yea, TPM really fucked up on that one didn't they?

Yeah, I know it isn't, because I am a WASP. I don't cower in fear at its use because I'm a rational, thoughtful human being. 'Power abbreviation' isn't a thing, BTW.

Okay, you go ahead tell me what to do here, then. How shall I funnel my (non existent) outrage to receive the optimal amount of partisan brownie points? Should I shout at people while they're eating dinner? C'mon, I gotta know, man.

As a WASP, you can call black people a word that will make them do backflips and attack you. Have they not evolved as far as you or something?

You struggle mightily while teetering on a cyber tightrope . MisterBeale will chew you up and spit you out in bite size pieces. You don't have the intellect to deal with his posts or mine...my suggestion to you is carefully pick your battles because from where I am standing? You are not "armed" with much.

(snicker)

You said that 6 years ago. You might consider a career as a global warming forecaster
True. And now they have a president.

With the way they are going, the Freedom Caucus just might put the Republican establishment out of business.

Last edited:

It's a "thing" if I say it is a thing, just like if the establishment says something is a "thing" it becomes a "thing."

As to your second point, I have no idea what you are talking about, all I am doing is making someone live up to their own standards, I don't care about your standards n00b.

. . . and to your third?

24ed3532021ac2032c04229324f217b316983555e0e37a31f96eb4105c89990d.jpg

You struggle mightily while teetering on a cyber tightrope . MisterBeale will chew you up and spit you out in bite size pieces. You don't have the intellect to deal with his posts or mine...my suggestion to you is carefully pick your battles because from where I am standing? You are not "armed" with much.

(snicker)

'Cyber tightrope.' :21::21: Awesome. You sound like a hayseed. A fucking joke. The only time I would interact with you is when I do want fries with my order, genius. Best stick with what you know, deplorable. Like the best way to remove the wings from flies, or the best color of paint to huff. You are a non-entity. (snicker)

As a WASP, you can call black people a word that will make them do backflips and attack you. Have they not evolved as far as you or something?

I don't make any efforts to call black people 'words that will make them do backflips and attack you', so I have no idea what the fuck you're on about. Have a great evening!

(snicker)

'Cyber tightrope.' :21::21: Awesome. You sound like a hayseed. A fucking joke. The only time I would interact with you is when I do want fries with my order, genius. Best stick with what you know, deplorable. Like the best way to remove the wings from flies, or the best color of paint to huff. You are a non-entity. (snicker)

Clearly a sock. Probably one of the moderators as well.

It's a "thing" if I say it is a thing, just like if the establishment says something is a "thing" it becomes a "thing."

:21: Right. Your complete impotence is noted.

As to your second point, I have no idea what you are talking about, all I am doing is making someone live up to their own standards, I don't care about your standards n00b.

Nor I you. So feel free to fuck right off, m'kay?

. . . and to your third?

24ed3532021ac2032c04229324f217b316983555e0e37a31f96eb4105c89990d.jpg

Thanks for the photo of the cute puppy. I love puppies, how did you know? Damn, you're quite the superstar. How could anyone question it?

(snicker)

Oh absolutely! :21: Unless you actually want a dialogue, feel free to slink away in defeat, dum dum.

(snicker)

Oh absolutely! :21: Unless you actually want a dialogue, feel free to slink away in defeat, dum dum.

And now I'm reasonably sure which one now too.

Thanks.

(snicker)

Thanks.

You are absolutely welcome. Anytime. Moron. :21:

(snicker)

You come across as a troll and any time you wish to discuss/debate what really ails this nation instead of pretending to be a non-partisan? Let your little fingers do the walkin' across your keyboard. Step up to the plate, little fella. Let us discuss the federal reserve notes of debt that we use in exchange for something with no intrinsic value that has made perpetual debt slaves of all 14th amendment citizens that were made de-facto employees of USA.INC after the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933 and HJR-192...let's see what ya got. I love bitch slapping trolls and watch them scurry away with their tails tucked......what say ye, punkinpuss?

(snicker)

Thanks.

Trollboy will run and hide.......long on bullshit, short on substance is ol tumbleweed.

Forum List

Back