The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

Tumbling into the abyss, Any under qualified loud mouth will do, as long as long as they are in your party of choice. The requirements for the job have hit bottom. Its dumb against dumbest.

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
The worse two years in American history and you think democrats have a snowball chance in hell winning?

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
And in other, "not coincidental at all" news...

The worse two years in American history and you think democrats have a snowball chance in hell winning?
Worst two years? Hyperbolize much?

I guess you've never heard of the Civil War?

The Great Depression?

The 1919 Spanish flu?

9/11?

2020 pandemic followed by the attempted coup?

Any of this ringing a bell?

Yes dumb ass the worse two years in American history.
]
what-a-maroon.jpg

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

[snip]

This shouldn’t surprise anybody even half sane…you filthy degenerates only vote on social issues…sadly, PA, OH and GA are full of filth that wants to Californicate.

This shouldn’t surprise anybody even half sane…you filthy degenerates only vote on social issues…sadly, PA, OH and GA are full of filth that wants to Californicate.
Huh!

Georgia has a Republican Governor, a Republican Senate, and a Republican House.

I had no idea they were all filthy commie liberals!

No wonder they nominated a tard like Herschel Walker.

Huh!

Georgia has a Republican Governor, a Republican Senate, and a Republican House.

I had no idea they were all filthy commie liberals!

No wonder they nominated a tard like Herschel Walker.
Oh make no mistake…good real core Americans are everywhere but you disgusting bastards are cultivating filth at a rate that can’t be matched.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

[snip]

• The 1982 Heisman Trophy Winner looks like a Senate winner to me. :thup:

:yes_text12:
1657949752510.png

Forum List

Back