The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

I
And you are one probably one of the top on the dolers.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
If this is being on the dole It sure is sweet.....

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

You must do a lot of towing.
I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.
I Gotta 2010 ford focus with a 5 speed that's paid off. So, there.
Baddass Ram R/T with 5.7 HEMI here...
Want.

I had been up with no sleep for two days and did make a poor post...Now enjoy your moment of glory..
No. Just admit you were wrong. The facts often surprise leftists cause they don't know much. I prefer you admitting being a total idiot, but oh well
Considering I am not a leftist, and your need to demonize anyone but yourself, I will admit nothing to fuel your hatred.
I love you but that doesn't prevent me from hating your ignorance
My vertebrae is collapsing onto my spinal cord, which in turn causes great pain and numbness,there are times I can't sleep until I am so exhausted I collapse. My post was inaccurate and I did collapse not long after.If I could change the post I would, since reviewing it this morning it is an inaccurate statement...

You are showing integrity by admitting a mistake, which is more than most do on this forum
...but he makes mistakes multiple times a day on this board, so admitting itONE time is hardly admirable. :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

Nah...a half mill house the wife and I paid cash for.
Keep in mind you can buy 5'000 sqft in a master planned community in Texas.

God Bless Texas.
Yeah, you can own or be anything you want to on USMB. God bless the Internet!

In that case, I own you. Get to steppin' and fetchin'.
In your delusional world you can imagine that but in your heart you know better.

I

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.

A Dodge?:itsok:
No, Dodge doesn't make Rams..Ram is now a stand alone MOPAR entity. BTW ask Vin Diesel about MOPAR!

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

3rd trimester abortions are legal in all but 3 states: TX, IA & VA

There are ZERO states that restrict abortions at 3 months

There are 24 states that restrict abortions after 20 OR 24 weeks - that would be 5 or 6 months

if you plan on calling someone out for "lying"; try to at least have your facts straight...

abortion is just murder on our children

and before you ask, here is a link from a pro-abortion source that documents the actual laws as of January 1, 2017

you're welcome

State Policies on Later Abortions

Do you know who's getting late abortions ? People who's babies are horribly deformed and will die within minutes of being born, maybe taking mom with them.

I knew one lady who's babies insides , were on the outside ! Nature can be a real bitch when it comes to pregnancy.
Yet another lie. Lies upon lies.

Where is Butthead? He claimed no abortions occur after 3 months. Is he lying or just stupid? I prefer the later.
I had been up with no sleep for two days and did make a poor post...Now enjoy your moment of glory..

You made an INCORRECT post. Stop making excuses.

Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

God Bless Texas.

In your delusional world you can imagine that but in your heart you know better.

It was my heart that told me I own you. It was my mind that determined what my heart told me was correct.

I

I don't like Italian trucks....
Then why are you so adamant about making your biased Fiats known. :lol:

God Bless Texas.

It was my heart that told me I own you. It was my mind that determined what my heart told me was correct.
And that sharp pain you feel ought to tell you my foot is constanly in your arse.

I

I don't like Italian trucks....
Then why are you so adamant about making your biased Fiats known. :lol:
I like Italian chicks.....pickup trucks, no.....:lol:

God Bless Texas.

I'd give you Google street view but living in a gated community they dont allow it.
I can give you a google street view of anyplace on earth and say I live there. Are you really that dense?

I

No, Dodge doesn't make Rams..Ram is now a stand alone MOPAR entity. BTW ask Vin Diesel about MOPAR!

LOL....Fiat RAM.

God Bless Texas.

I'd give you Google street view but living in a gated community they dont allow it.
I can give you a google street view of anyplace on earth and say I live there. Are you really that dense?

Not in my neighborhood.

God Bless Texas.

And that sharp pain you feel ought to tell you my foot is constanly in your arse.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that no such thing has happened or ever been tried by you.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

You misunderstood them

The Democrats promised to honor the election results if they won

I

Ram is a mix of Italian Fiat parts, a bunch of crap made and assembled in Mexico, and some USA stuff. Ram HD trucks are built in Mexico and it shows.

I

Can I tow 10,500 lbs with it?
I'm dying for a 3/4 ton diesel. Just can't see 60k for one at my age...

Yeah..the price of trucks has gotten ridiculous!!

I

That's the truth, mine cost more than my first house which is nuts.

I

That's the truth, mine cost more than my first house which is nuts.

I remember the day when 25k would get you a nice truck.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

What does not honoring the election results consist of?
Calling the winner illegitimate.

Forum List

Back