The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

I
Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.
And you are one probably one of the top on the dolers.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
If this is being on the dole It sure is sweet.....

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

You must do a lot of towing.
I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.
I Gotta 2010 ford focus with a 5 speed that's paid off. So, there.

Can I tow 10,500 lbs with it?

I

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.
Paid Off Saturn Vue here, :).[/QUOTE

We just gave my mothers vue to the girl that orchestrated her move from her condo free of charge. It was well worth it.

I

I wouldn't suggest it...!

I

I'm dying for a 3/4 ton diesel. Just can't see 60k for one at my age...

I

I'm dying for a 3/4 ton diesel. Just can't see 60k for one at my age...

I
Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.

Baddass Ram R/T with 5.7 HEMI here...

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

Nah...a half mill house the wife and I paid cash for.
Keep in mind you can buy 5'000 sqft in a master planned community in Texas.

God Bless Texas.
Yeah, you can own or be anything you want to on USMB. God bless the Internet!

Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

God Bless Texas.

I'd give you Google street view but living in a gated community they dont allow it.

I

A Dodge?:itsok:

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

Trump is the proven liar. Trump was the one saying he wouldn't honor the results . You reap what you sow .

Since, as you claim, Trump is the only one saying he wouldn't honor the results, that means other, by omission, implied they would. Honor them bitch. Yours lost.

Who's. It honoring them? People have their opinion . No one is actively denying he is the prez elect .

When you call the President elect illegitimate, that's not honoring the results. When John Lewis said he didn't see Trump as legitimate that means he is actively denying Trump as President.

So Trump's 5 years of Birtherism definitely qualifies as not honoring the results.

I had a problem with Hillary being President. In case you haven't heard, your bitch lost.
Yada yada yada and Putin's bitch won!

Trump won. Your bitch lost.

Why don't you say what Putin did to influence the election. Be specific.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

How dare they,whoever it was,expose hillary's corruption.
Amiright!?!?

Since the left complains so much about the emails being shown, they have to admit they're true.

If you have no problem with hacking, post your email addresses and passwords.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
We said we would honor the results if we won

God Bless Texas.

In that case, I own you. Get to steppin' and fetchin'.

Yada yada yada and Putin's bitch won!

Trump won. Your bitch lost.

Why don't you say what Putin did to influence the election. Be specific.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

How dare they,whoever it was,expose hillary's corruption.
Amiright!?!?

Since the left complains so much about the emails being shown, they have to admit they're true.

If you have no problem with hacking, post your email addresses and passwords.

I'll do you one better. Provide your name and address and I'll hand deliver them just to make sure they come to YOU.

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

Trump is the proven liar. Trump was the one saying he wouldn't honor the results . You reap what you sow .

Since, as you claim, Trump is the only one saying he wouldn't honor the results, that means other, by omission, implied they would. Honor them bitch. Yours lost.

Who's. It honoring them? People have their opinion . No one is actively denying he is the prez elect .

When you call the President elect illegitimate, that's not honoring the results. When John Lewis said he didn't see Trump as legitimate that means he is actively denying Trump as President.

So Trump's 5 years of Birtherism definitely qualifies as not honoring the results.

So it took Obama 5 years to do something that simple? What was he hiding. Help me out. Isn't that what you lefties say about Trump's tax returns?

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

The Democrats haven't honored the election? Really?

I

I don't like Italian trucks....

The Democrats haven't honored the election? Really?
Awwwww....butt hurt snowflake.....

Forum List

Back